Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Routine Advice...Please Help

Hey u all. It seems like i could be overloading (i kno im not overtraining) when i workout cause i do Chest, tris and shoulders on monday and thursdays and i do legs, back and biceps on tuesdays and fridays. Id like to do about two muscles a day HOWEVER, i am 100% i want to work chest with tris AND work those two muscles twice a week. My chest and tris are getting a lot stronger...so i dont want to limit those muscles to once a week. My problem is: I cant find a way to do two muscles at a time whilst also working out only 4 days a week.
    WHat ive come up with so far:

Mondays: Chest and tris
    Tuesdays:legs and back
    Thursdays:Chest and tris
    Fridays:Biceps and shoulders

I need help...i atleast want to do chest and tris twice a week....but in order to do that whilst also not overtraining...id have to do the ohter muscles once a week....can anyone please help?
    Last edited by Brak86; 02-17-2004 at 03:29 PM.
    Good, Bad, Im the guy with the gun-Army of Darkness

SEE KILL BILL VOL 2: PAI MAI IS A GOD

Registered User beinskinnysucks's Avatar
    Location: The place where all of the cardboard boxes are made and on a street with a lot of apartments and tall buildings. No electricity.
    beinskinnysucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude you are only gaining good because you are a newbie and are getting newbie gains. In about another month or so, they will slow down or even stop with that routine. When i was a newbie i did each muscle 2 times a week. I quit that in 2 weeks, went to once a week and saw more gains.
    Insert creative sig here....

Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    r u sure? and do u all think that this is ok? working two muscles two times a week while working the other muscles once a week? or will that throw off body chemistry? i really think i can do chest and tris two times a week...
    Good, Bad, Im the guy with the gun-Army of Darkness

SEE KILL BILL VOL 2: PAI MAI IS A GOD

Registered User beinskinnysucks's Avatar
    Location: The place where all of the cardboard boxes are made and on a street with a lot of apartments and tall buildings. No electricity.
    beinskinnysucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell me how many sets and reps you do. That will give me more of an idea on what you should do. With that i can set you up a really good program.
    Insert creative sig here....

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your gonna start ovetraining pretty quick with that.