thagr81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting new split 2/16-need all the advice I can get

Here's the deal, I've been off of any weightlifting for 3-1/2 weeks because of a bad back injury while doing barbell squats. My time is limited to 35 minutes per session. I was on a 3 day split of -
    MON.
    legs(6-8 sets)
    shoulders(6-8 sets)
    abs(3 sets)
    WED.
    chest(5-8 sets)
    triceps(3-6 sets)
    FRI.
    back(6-8 sets)
    biceps(3-5 sets)
    forarms(4 sets)
    abs(3 sets)
    I work 11 hour days and unfortunatly do not eat enough to get huge.
    While recovering I tried 10 sets of triceps one day, and another day tried 9 sets of biceps. Now I really like the connection I feel working out the muscle group all by itself, and doing more sets for the tri's and bi's instead of throwing them in after a larger bodypart. Starting Monday 2/16 I am going to TRY to get in 5-6 meals a day (2 of which will be servings of Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex)-thanks Art Atwood!- and would like to start a 4 or MAYBE 5 day split. I am looking for any clear cut advice as I have been banging my head against a wall the past 2 weeks trying to find an answer. I don't know if it helps, I have no measurements, but before injury I was flat barbell bench 1 set max of 280x3-4 kind of sloppy form, so I feel I can handle more advanced routines.
    Thanks to all!

thagr81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry for not making clear my objective, it is to get bigger than the limited work above was allowing me to get. I am willing to put in more than 3 days per week (gonna be tough with golf season approaching) and I am going to make the effort to eat more, take in more protien.
    Would a 5 day not allow me enough rest/recovery time?
    Am I correct in feeling that doing tri's after chest and bi's after back that I am somehow cheating them?
    I would like to have a solid 8-12 week program in place by tomorrow when I start back up after work.
    Thanks again.

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your diet will be the primary factor in your quest to get big. More food= more size. You aren't cheating your arms by training like that. It saves time and you will see results with a good diet.