Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Official BS Thread

This is the official BS thread! Here we post the false info and advice we have ever received in our bodybuilding career. It can be advice from your coach to the personal trainer in your gym, to the captain of the baseball team in your school! It can be anything from advice on how to cut, bulk, add size to a bodypart, which equipment works, and any other load of bs you have heard! So here we go...

All these guys at my school who are cut say they got that way by doing push-ups in the mornings and increasing the number of push-ups every morning until they lost fat. They claimed that this gave them more definition in their shoulder, arm, and chest area.

Anybody got more bs than this?

Novotny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Squats are bad for your knees/back, just do leg press it's just as good"
    Tomorrow may never come. Yesterday may be your last day.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

BULKING IS EATING TO FAILURE.

3rd Place, Mens Teen, Northern Colorado Bodybuilding Championships

Check out my pics at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=256957

afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50) afrolov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bending over in the communal shower will allow you to get greater gain.

Wait...

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    "doing 40 lb. for 100 reps is a great mass builder"

deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: The Official BS Thread

Originally posted by Rodity
    This is the official BS thread! Here we post the false info and advice we have ever received in our bodybuilding career. It can be advice from your coach to the personal trainer in your gym, to the captain of the baseball team in your school! It can be anything from advice on how to cut, bulk, add size to a bodypart, which equipment works, and any other load of bs you have heard! So here we go...

All these guys at my school who are cut say they got that way by doing push-ups in the mornings and increasing the number of push-ups every morning until they lost fat. They claimed that this gave them more definition in their shoulder, arm, and chest area.

Anybody got more bs than this?
    don't workout too much, you might get TOO big.

Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what makes this thread the OFFICIAL one?

Originally posted by Brian1
    what makes this thread the OFFICIAL one?
    Me.

Now post some bs.

Chris2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't buy whey, it's useless...all it is, is the exact same stuff that's in mould on cheese and stuff. Would you eat that?

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll get a way better workout using machines than with free weights.
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bowflex works.

placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000) placebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    "You're too skinny to get big muscles".

Originally posted by bate18
    Bowflex works.
    How about "bowflex works better than free weights"?

AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow theres so much I don't know! Thanks guys for some great info!
    "The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

My Stats:
    Height 6'1
    Weight 171lbs
    Kuwait

ARMY Strong!

protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this kid in my english class said if you lift 5-6 days a week you will blow up rather than gain muscle. I asked what he was talking about "blowing up". he said you will look like a ballon filled w/ air. I told him you dont know what you are takling about. he thinks he knows what he is talking about since he lost all of this weight over the summer. its good to see him get in shape but dont give out bs

FN Maniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Upper body day 1 lower body day 2 repeat
    Members by chance,
    Bros by choice!

luv2lift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luv2lift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One of my friends tried to tell me that Arnold was taller than Lou Fregno. LOL he tried to tell me that Lou was only like 5'6. He got mad when i told him he was a moron.

L2L
    Bench Press Max Freshman year 100lbs
    current bench press max 230
    Squat Max 390
    Weight - 198lbs 01/18/04
    Weight - 193lbs 02/03/04
    Height - 6'1"
    Goal Weight - 180lbs
    "Reach in the bag and get my wallet".... "Which one is it?"........"Its the one that says bad mutha f*cka!" - Pulp Fiction

"I NEVER SAW A WILD THING FEEL SORRY FOR ITSELF. . . A BIRD CAN DROP DEAD FROZEN FROM IT'S TRACKS WITHOUT EVER. . .EVER HAVING FELT SORRY FOR ITSELF"

"The best thing about pain is that it lets you know your still alive"

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that fat turns into muscle, and you need fat 2 build muscle LOL
    ***New Beginning***

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "When doing fly's put your feet up on the bench so you don't use your back while doing the exercise." Heard it from a freshman who's dad taught him this. The kid also has an overgrown elbow and squats and deadlifts on the same day because his dad tells him too. I feel sorry for him.

"My metabolism is too high to gain weight" The kid used to have good abs and now he doesn't.

"Don't bulk up too much, you won't be able to move." Really skinny guy who never lifts.

Originally posted by thelast10
    that fat turns into muscle, and you need fat 2 build muscle LOL
    Yeah alot of people actually believe this theory.

honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Novotny
    "Squats are bad for your knees"
    At least they were bad for me

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Novotny
    "Squats are bad for your knees/back, just do leg press it's just as good"
    maybe u were doing bad form?

let me think.

'eat your vegies to grow up and be big and strong' guess who.......MOM

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "Lifting will stunt your growth"
    "Creatine is bad for you"
    "PH doesn't have any side effects"
    "Higher reps will tone your body"
    "If you get a burger, fries and a diet coke it's healthy"
    "You will get a 6-pack if you do hundreds of crunches a day"

Need I say more?
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

tinychineseguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "You should workout when your most sore because thats the best time for your muscles to grow!"
    Hard work always pays off.

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "Those commericals that say play an hour a day and eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies and you'll live healthy" Partially ture, but if you eat tons of other crap its total BS.

"Do cardio directly before or after training"
    "Don't eat anything directly before or after cardio"

I could keep going and going, but I'll give others a turn. I'll add more later if no one can think of any.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Workout with minimal rest inbetween sets to keep your heart rate high.
    Arch your back when bench pressing to help you lift more weight.

scrawny
    I am a CHRISTIAN and let me tell you it is not easy! People say if they could SEE what I believe then they too would believe....but I say that we see it everyday yet people still dont believe. Therefore, one has to believe by faith alone and that is what makes it so hard to be a Christian.

It is a tough battle to fight alone so if any of you needs someone to talk to.....shoot me a pm.

rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i asked my weight training teacher for any excerises at school for rear delts( they dont have reverve flys) and he replied
    "u can do some of these,refering to overhead tricep extensions"

i laughed and walked away
    Misc. Firearm Crew

bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Steroids are the easy way out. Just stick it in and the bigger you get.

Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should do 30 reps with less weight then 8 reps with a lot of weight -mom
    You shouldnt do legs because you dont need them -friends brother
    stay away from whey protein because all the chemicals in it will mess up you stomach and kidney and liver -too many people to list

no more that come to mind at the moment
    If violence didnt solve anything there would be no wars.

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    creatine is worthless

brent_167 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The longer you work out, the better

You have to use fancy weightlifting equipment in order to make the best gains.
    (Funniest post ever )- Arnold was more bodybuilder preferably my, since I the first time saw its physics. I am said into capably such a spectacular physics to acquire, must use itself anabol for at least 8 weeks in preparation on a ceremony