tsfy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what can i eat before bed?

help, i live in a dorm, i get really hungry every nite after my 6 meal a few hours after, what can i eat before bed? because i know that it is bad to go to sleep hungry, because ul loose muscle?

BrentAus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have a protein shake thats what i have before i goto ZzzzZzzZzZzzZzzz stops the hunger
    Dedication
    Determination
    Motivation
    **** The Keys to sucess ****

i had one it didnt help at all my stomack is eatin it self. i also had a can of lite tuna and a lil bit of peanuts and alil bit of cotage cheeze, and its not helpung at all. anything else i can try? and is any of that bad? before bed?

CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000)
    none of that is bad before bed. but if it was a whey protein shake, it's not the greatest source of proteins to have before going to sleep. if you're still hungry, i find that drinking a lot of water helps. though you will probably wake up at least once during the night to piss.

ive had a lot, so would another can of tuna be a good didea the whole can is like 140 cal, and is 30 grams or protein or should i js try to go to bed bhungry

CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you're bulking, definitely eat the tuna! if you're cutting, it's up to you. if you're not too far over your daily intake, i'd have it.

just eat it man, there's no point in making yourself feel bad

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Eat always

Yeah man what's wrong with eating, its not like your sticking you arm with a needle doing "H". If it wasn't for having to go to sleep I would probably be eating 24 hrs a day ( which I'm sure isn't good ), but who cares its clean food, not Mickey D's. I wish I had the money to eat the foods I wanted, I would be such a pig! LOL

Can't talk now,...eating!

Let your arse grow!
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Eat always

Originally posted by Need 2Whey more
    Yeah man what's wrong with eating, its not like your sticking you arm with a needle doing "H". If it wasn't for having to go to sleep I would probably be eating 24 hrs a day ( which I'm sure isn't good ), but who cares its clean food, not Mickey D's. I wish I had the money to eat the foods I wanted, I would be such a pig! LOL

Can't talk now,...eating!

Let your arse grow!
    Man thats not very good advice, and your not answering his question. Obviously your an ecto to post an answer like that, if everybody just "ate" all the time, they'd be fat. To answer your question, A good slow digesting protein is good i.e. low fat cottage cheese, egg whites, casein protein. I personaly eat 6 eggs(1 whole 5 whites) mixed with turkey a glass of skim milk, 4 pills of Pysllium Husk's(fiber), and a tablespoon of flax oil. All the protein you need and the fiber and flax oil help slow digestion.
    *Old Skool Misc Crew*