mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Why is "one" so much more expensive than Trenabol-x?

each both last a month.

each give you 200 mg daily of 1-Test (40-50mg @ 20-25% conversion)

and treanbol includes 1,4 andro and 4-AD.

does "one" have that much better of a delivery system?

mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sorry about the other post. clicked the wrong button.

i see that t-x has only 3g of 1-test

Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One will last longer, I think it's about 2 or 3 weeks longer than a bottle of Tren-X. The Tren-X will last 2 weeks.

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ONE has 6g of 1-Test per bottle, Tren-X has 3g.

While still more expensive compared to even two bottles of Tren-X (this would then equal out to 6g/6g) ONE is better in the sense that it gives you more "stack freedom"...you're not getting any PH's that you may not want which are found in Tren-X. All depends on what is more important to you...but either product is reliable and awesome for giving 1-Test gains.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Chrism
    One will last longer, I think it's about 2 or 3 weeks longer than a bottle of Tren-X. The Tren-X will last 2 weeks.
    Not if you were RaynMela! LOL

AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by K (same)

*ROFL* Yeah, that would be 2 DAYS. ;-)

He probably regrets the day he ever admitted that...we've been busting his balls over it for quite some time...the freak! *lol*
    Pics Thread:

RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by K (same)

HAHAHHAA YOU BASTARD!!!!

K, K.. I learned my lesson. sorry if I havent been around much but Mid-Terms are a bitch!!. Anyways just wanna throw in that my Gyno-Symptoms have gone away and I will be finishing off my Nolva in about 8 more days. So far I have been weighing in at 185-184lbs in the mornings giving me a total of probably/hopefully 20lbs of muscle. Anyways gonna start another ONE cycle by the end of april and gonna throw in some viratase just in case. This time it will only be for 2-3weeks with dosing at 6-7 squirts 2x a ady ONLY!!. Well thanks alot fellas, I will be posting my pics as soon as I lose my gut a little. Also I think I will have to email them to someone cuz I dont know how to post.

PS: I dont think (K) nor Anthony will ever let me forget.. word to the wise, somethings are best kept to yourself. LOL!!!

Originally posted by RaynMela

PS: I dont think (K) nor Anthony will ever let me forget.. word to the wise, somethings are best kept to yourself. LOL!!!
    *nudgin Ray* I think we were actually SCARED for ya at that time...but that half bottle dose of Tren-X just proves even more that "what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger."

Just consider that incident what makes you a legend here. You da beast! ;-)
    Pics Thread:

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is no such thing as bad publicity! LOL