1FSTWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Home Gym: What else do I need?

This is what is in the gym so far, I'm wondering what everyone else would want to have to work with:

Hoist H2200 Multi-Stack Gym
    Precor Elliptical Trainer
    Incline/Decline Bench
    Free Weights (3-50lbs)
    Power Tower (pull ups, dips, push ups)

I was looking into getting a good curl bar and a few plates to work with, as well as getting a few bigger DBs. Are there any other essential parts that I'm forgetting about? Maybe a medicine ball from sit ups on the decline bench?

One of the guys at the weight store mentioned something about one of those big inflatable balls that you see sometimes. Apparently there are exercises that you can use this for to give your balancing muscles a good workout.

UpperCut22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No offense, but that Hoist home gym thing seems like a waste of money. Why don't you just get a powercage instead, and some barbells w/ weights? Some powercages even have a pullup bar and dip staton on them, so it would save you a lot of money and get you better results vs a machine.

1FSTWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm still a senior in High School and live at home so my parents use the gym from time to time and rather have gotten the machine. I'm actually very impressed with it so far. It's very smooth and has a wide variety of exercises. Also, the bench press feature does a good job of immitating free weights.

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A quality home gym in order of importance.

A weight set with plenty of weights(Olmpic 300 pound sets are good starters)
    A good set of dumbbells(I reccomend the hex dumbbells with up to 100 pounds in incraments of 5)
    A good flat/incline/preferably decline bench
    A power rack with a dip station pull up station, lat station, and safety bars(One without all that stuff is fine, I have just a plain one, but if you have the money you should consider buying that stuff)

Under the training articles, under equipment, there's a link to all home gym articles you might want to check that out.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally posted by 1FSTWRX
    I'm still a senior in High School and live at home so my parents use the gym from time to time and rather have gotten the machine. I'm actually very impressed with it so far. It's very smooth and has a wide variety of exercises. Also, the bench press feature does a good job of immitating free weights.
    But it's still not as good as free weights. But if it's all you can use at the moment, it's still a lot better then nothing.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor