kmurph885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mixing Fats and Carbs

I was curious as to your opinions/experiences with mixing fat and carbs at the same meal. I have heard that it is bad, as it promoted fat storage. Yet, I have also heard that it doesn't matter. I am interested in what you all think. I enjoy eating my morning oats with walnuts, and have been told that's good and bad,so I was interested in what's the truth.

Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    While on a cut or at maintenance, it's completely irrelevant; any extra fat stored just creates a greater energy deficit, so more fat will be mobilized during the day.

On a bulk, it's debatable; I wouldn't eat anything high-GI with significant amounts of fat, but for the most part, it shouldn't make all that much of a difference.

And before people reply, I just want to make one thing very clear:

Fat can be stored WITHOUT the presence of insulin.