SolidForce23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there any bf% that allows you to have a six pack, without making you lose muscle?

Question says it all. A six pack would be nice, but I'm trying to build rigorously. I was thinking in the 10-13% range would probably let me come close. But any advice would be helpful, thanks.
    -Rob
    Don't flinch; don't fall; hit the line hard.

Q-dogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have never been over 9% and I am still able to put on quality muscle. It all in tha diet. When I dont bulk I usually am around 6% and can still make gains. When I bulk I consume around 5000 cals, 90% quality, and am able to gain at a descent pace while never getting over 9%. I tried to get fat, my genetics just didnt allow it.
    "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and intimidates the neighbor, is henceforth called evil." --Nietzsche.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."

— Charles Darwin

bepperb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 6'0", 218 pounds. I'm at 13% bodyfat, and I do not have a very good sixpack. I think you'll have to go a bit lower. At the end of the summer, before I started bulking, I was at 10% and was noticably more defined.

Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there is no really set bf for abs, some people could have like 9% bf and only have 2 abs other can have 15% and have a 6pack its really dependent on the person, my bf is pretty high i would say around 15% possibly higher and most of the fat is in my stomach but i have visible abs no 6pack but i got abs/obliques