i_am_tommygun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my new diet not cutting not bulking bit of both, tell me what you think. thanks

my new diet, what do you think
    hi everyone,
    just wondering what you all think of my new diet:

8 am half a cup or oats almonds and saltanas with low fat yoghurt

10am low fat yoghurt, two hard boiled egg white

12pm 200 grams of canned salmon or tuna with large mixed salad with no dressing

2pm 300 grams of chicken with large mixed salad

4pm just b4 weights session Hp100 with water and a handful or almonds

6 pm hp100 with water then 2 hard boiled egg whites

7pm Chicken stirfry, rainbow of veggies, broccoli, capsicons, garlic, parsley, celery, just as many vegies as i can find really

8pm 100 grams of reduced fat and salt cottage cheese, jsut scoop the nasty stuff out and eat it

9-10pm maxs pm shake with water.

ill also have a bit or natural penut butter throughout the day and might throw in another protein shake somewhere.

so far my diet has been what i think is clean and good not exactly what is above but similar
    and in 5 moths i have lost 12 kgs but increase all my lifts on average around 35 percent.
    everyone has been tellign me that woh man you have lost alot of weight blah blah blah but i havnt really noticed it myself like on scales i do, but i nthe mirror i dont. whats up with this? do most people on here think the same way?
    oh yeah stats are
    nearly 17
    6 foot 3
    84 kgs down from 96
    body fat hmmm not sure.
    i have been doing 3 weight sessions a week and cardio not very often as in once a week if im lucky
    can someone please give me a few tips on how to work out how many calories im takign in each day, i have done searchs on this site and others plus tried some site that calculates it for you but that didnt seem accurate to me.

thanks for any help you guys can give me, and thanks for the great shop,site and forums.
    this is only my second post because most ppl on here want newbys to read old threads first.

thanks again

tom.

one more thing, i think my diet is leaning more towards a cutting diet, the goals are to continue what my body has been doing losing weight but having all my lifts increasing but having perfect form for each. soon i will post my work out programs to

thanks

tom.