Layne_Norton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anything to take with 1test during a cut to help libido?

HI

I am starting cutting and I am going to start a 1test cycle and I was wondering what I could take to help out the libido. I dont really want to take 4AD due to excess water retention. Its just that I want to get ripped but my girlfreind likes to have sex often and Im worried I wont be able to get it up if im on a straight 1test product.

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how 'bout trib or maca?
    Make time to eat!

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm on 1-Test and I can get it up, I just don't seem to want to. It's actually very refreshing and somewhat entertaining (but only for the length of my cycle, this is NOT how I'd want to be beyond that!!!)

First women always bash us guys as being sex-driven freaks...now my wife can't seem to handle the fact (she's even rather angry) that I have zero-sex drive at the moment. Much like a classic woman, she is a contradiction. Now I am the one who gets to say... "Sheesh, is that ALL you ever think about?" *lol*
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ZINC will do it in a week! I got my nads back and the boys actually grown bigger during the brief absence

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just add a really small amount of 4-AD or andro -- it is the lack of estrogen that causes this.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org