Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Arrow Allmax Rapidcuts Review

http://www.rapidcutshardcore.com/home.html

THE SCIENCE BEHIND RAPIDCUTS
    http://www.rapidcutshardcore.com/science.html

The Ultimate in Science, the Ultimate in Quality

The RapidCuts formulation was based on gold standard university level research conducted at the University of Kansas.

RapidCuts Hardcore by Allmax Nutrition represents the greatest leap forward in the application of scientific research to effective fat loss in humans. The formulation directly addresses all of the key factors required to create real and measurable fat loss.

Holding ourselves to the highest standard RapidCuts Hardcore is manufactured in a licensed, tested and government inspected pharmaceutical facility.

We provide both ground-breaking science and the ultimate grade of manufacturing quality and purity.

RAPIDCUTS includes an isolated compound studied extensively at Kansas State University. In one placebo controlled, double blind published study; test subjects using the isolated compound found in RAPIDCUTS lost almost 10 pounds of body fat and actually improved Lean Body Composition over a 12 week period 2*.

What was most impressive in this study was subjects lost ?body fat? not ?body weight? and actually improved lean body composition ? An amazing achievement in fat loss science! RAPIDCUTS also contains numerous other clinically researched ingredients, including precise levels of catechin derivatives clinically proven to increase fatty acid oxidation by 125% when subjects took RAPIDCUTS prior to training 3*.

2 Obesity Research, Vol. 13 (8), (2005)
    3 Journal of Health Sciences, 51 (2) 233-236 (2005)

MY RATINGS

Packaging

10/10 - Ive seen it in person at the Arnold Classic. ALLMAX must have spent many man hours on the perfect packaging because I cannot find one thing I would change. Its eye catching, appealing, exciting and just plain HOT !!!!!!!

Capsules

10/10 - I love it when a company has the name of the product on the capsule, why ?? Because I often have many capsules to take in a day and take them with me. This brand marking gives me confidence that I am taking the correct capsule when needed. So many capsules out there are red. I think it shows that they are also very proud of their product.

Energy - Stimulant effect

10/10 - I took 2 capsules once a day in the mornings. The energy was very powerful but yet did not give me the shakes or jitters. The energy is clean and lasted me almost 9 hours !!!!!!!! I did not even need a pre-workout stimulant when using the RAPIDCUTS.

Focus

9/10 - Now they do not market Rapidcuts for focus but let me tell you I noticed right away it gave me excellent focus ! I really like this effect very much.

Appetite Supression

9/10 - Very good for controlling your appetite, although I am bulking presently and allowed to eat higher calories I wanted to test this out before my cut. I had to really make myself eat on this, and of course had no cravings for sugar or sweets at all. This is going to be a great product for cutting !!!!!

Overall score = 9.6 !!!!!!!

I am very excited to use this over the course of many weeks during a cut !! I used RapidCuts for about 10 days total. I am not trying to lose weight or fat really right now but more for energy and focus for my bulk. This was a trial to see if I could benefit from this during my cutting cycle.

How do I rate this against or own Hyperdrive 3.0 ????? Wow, I cannot tell a lie, RapidCuts actually works better for me in the energy and focus department. I should also mention that it does not effect my sleep at night either, which is a big plus !!! I will not be able to compare fat loss benefits until I cut but will update this review in 16 weeks !!

Finally, I want to thank Mike at ALLMAX & the ALLMAX TEAM for providing us with MANY samples at the Arnold Classic to enable us to try out this EXCELLENT Product !!!!!!!!

ALSO- Please check out the cool diet they provide for users, I have attached the PDF below for your review, or you can see it at the website. ALLMAX will go VERY far in this industry, I have nothing but wonderful customer service with ALLMAX, besides that they are all very cheerful !

Last edited by fitnfirm; 12-16-2007 at 04:18 PM.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds great, I can't wait to try out my sample packets. Were you taking them on an empty stomach?

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    Sounds great, I can't wait to try out my sample packets. Were you taking them on an empty stomach?
    No I take them with food or close to a meal ( like eating within 30-45 minutes )

AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sweet review Fitty..

Originally Posted by AtownKing187 View Post
    Sweet review Fitty..

Hey ATK, Ill send you one of our samples to try out when I send you your package !!!!!!

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    Hey ATK, Ill send you one of our samples to try out when I send you your package !!!!!!
    how about your good buddy james?
    God bless/science be with our military

ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Amazing Review

You have incredible computer skills. Isolating that single cap rocks. The Rapidcuts is due in late this week and should be on BB.com by late next week. Their order has been placed and I think this first batch will be gone within a week. I really apprecite the feedback on the product.
    ALLMAX USA
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm
    www.allmaxnutrition.com
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review FnF......(looks a bit better than Vipers.. but don't tell him)

I'll be looking out on this and watching any logs from people that come up as i will be wanting a product to help with a cut in a couple of months....
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Nice review FnF......(looks a bit better than Vipers.. but don't tell him)

I'll be looking out on this and watching any logs from people that come up as i will be wanting a product to help with a cut in a couple of months....

Well your in luck then In about 2 weeks I start my contest prep cutting cycle and I will be using RapidCuts and logging it. Keep your eyes open !

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    Well your in luck then In about 2 weeks I start my contest prep cutting cycle and I will be using RapidCuts and logging it. Keep your eyes open !
    Excellent. Will do.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have gone through 3/4 of a bottle and have noticed no loss whats so ever in body fat? I work out 3-5 days a week using creatine (n.o explode) I notice i am getting bigger but fat still there? I may return for refund. I have tried 3 different brands and none of them have worked like they said it would?

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by andjayik View Post
    I have gone through 3/4 of a bottle and have noticed no loss whats so ever in body fat? I work out 3-5 days a week using creatine (n.o explode) I notice i am getting bigger but fat still there? I may return for refund. I have tried 3 different brands and none of them have worked like they said it would?
    strong fist 2 posts. you joined bb.com to post that Rapid Cuts didn't work for you? How about a little info on your diet, calorie macro's, workouts, cardio, etc.? did you get your bodyfat tested?
    Last edited by Viperspit; 03-21-2007 at 07:37 PM.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andjayik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    not really any diet, no breakfest, bring 2 sandwiches to work and both gone by 12, take no explode at 2 work out at 2.30-3.30 20 min and treadmill then pump the weights. Dinner at 6, usually chiken rice, fish , pizza. 6 foot 1, 260, weight has stayed the same off and on 2-5 pounds. Don't no if i'm retainning water alot? I found this thread cause i was looking for results for rapidcuts.

ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are so many variables that can effect the way Rapidcuts will work for various users. Unfortunately it won't work for everyone. And now that it is the 3rd to 4th different brand that hasn't worked for you, I would suggest seeking the guidance of a qualified nutritionist and personal trainer. No fatburner guarantees results and any fatburner is only as good as the diet, excercise, sleep, etc. protocols that it is used with it. Best of luck with your fat loss goals!
    ALLMAX USA
    www.allmaxnutrition.com

C_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

not really any diet, no breakfest, bring 2 sandwiches to work and both gone by 12, take no explode at 2 work out at 2.30-3.30 20 min and treadmill then pump the weights. Dinner at 6, usually chiken rice, fish , pizza. 6 foot 1, 260, weight has stayed the same off and on 2-5 pounds. Don't no if i'm retainning water alot? I found this thread cause i was looking for results for rapidcuts.
    Have you ever heard the expression "Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym"? In other words, diet is critical to succeeding in fat loss.

If you read the RapidCuts label, you will notice it says "For health and fat loss purposes, ALLMAX Researchers recommend you drink 12 cups of water daily, exercise, and eat properly".

RapidCuts (nor any other fat loss product) will not make up for a poor diet. You should be eating a good breakfast to increase your metabolism, and a moderate or low amount of carbohydrates throughout the day. My diet while on RapidCuts has been mostly proteins from food (eggs, chicken), vegetables, and slow burning carbs like yams and oatmeal. You have to eat throughout the day and you have to ensure you are eating an adequate amount of protein and low amount of carbohydrates. Your body will not burn fat if you are taking in too many calories. It will store calories if you don't consume them frequently enough and it will sacrifice your muscles for protein if your protein intake is too low.

Jason from AllMax recently posted a diet that they recommend you follow while on RapidCuts for the best results. Try sticking to the diet while on RapidCuts for a few weeks. Combined with proper training and adequate rest and water intake, you should start seeing some results. The diet is here http://www.rapidcutshardcore.com/eGuide_M.html.

Also remember, no fat loss product gives you instant results. Expect to diet, train, and be on RapidCuts for at least 12 weeks. (Again, this is explained on the product label)
    You can make time or you can make excuses.

Thanks for the help. I have 2 young children and don't have time to have egg whites with pumpernikel. I can not eat when i get up, i don't get hungry for a couple of hours, hence eating my lunch early at work. I reall don't eat much, i thought that would help with fat loss? Should i be also taking protein drinks after i work out as well? I don't want to look like a bodybuilder or anything, just leaner with muscle mass and or definition. I clearly see muscle growth but definitely don't have the time to do all this special dietary stuff.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the help. I have 2 young children and don't have time to have egg whites with pumpernikel. I can not eat when i get up, i don't get hungry for a couple of hours, hence eating my lunch early at work. I reall don't eat much, i thought that would help with fat loss? Should i be also taking protein drinks after i work out as well? I don't want to look like a bodybuilder or anything, just leaner with muscle mass and or definition. I clearly see muscle growth but definitely don't have the time to do all this special dietary stuff.
    Diet is a huge part as you know, I feel that you have to eat something for breakfast, just grab something small if you have no appetite.
    You said something about retaining water on the NO-XPlode, no-xplode is not a creatine product and you will not gain water from it.
    Protein shakes after a workout will help you.
    Dump the pizza for dinner, you have to eat smaller meals throughout the day this is what has worked for me, Small meals stop eating past 7 except for a pre bed shake.

The explode does have creatine in it, its on the label, not promoting it but its gives me ton of energy and massive pumps. I thought about the water cause last time i tried to do this , i took creatine and worked for a while, with no wait loss again, but a few weeks of not working out and not taking anything, i lost like 20 lbs?

C_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi;

I know how you feel - diet can take a lot more time than you think but the key is preparation. If this is a goal you are committed to achieving then you have to really commit to it. It's not "special dietary stuff", it's just knowing what to eat and when and being prepared.

What I do is plan my diet for the entire week. What I will eat and when. Then on the weekend, I write up my shopping list. When I shop I get everything on the list - nothing more, nothing less. This actually makes shopping faster because I am not browisng around for stuff I don't really need anyway. Then at home, I cook up a week's worth of food. I cook 21 chicken breasts and 5 yams or whatever my carb portion for lunch is during the week. I put everything in containers. Now all my lunches are ready all I have to do is grab one from the fridge each morning on the way to work.

Each night I get everything else I need for tomorrow ready. I get my protein powder in a shaker cup, cereal in a container, fruits cut and bagged, chicken bagged, water bottled, eggs cooked. It only takes a few minutes since I already did the cooking on the weekend and eggs only take a couple minutes.
    In the morning it takes me 5 minutes to pack everything up I will need for the day and I'm out the door. I eat at my desk when I get to work. If your job doesn't allow you to eat just get up 10 minutes earlier and eat before you're out the door. If you don't feel like eating right away just eat it throughout the morning. Start with a piece fo fruit or some yoghurt and try to eat your whole breakfast within an hour. Your body will adjust and it will become easier to have breakfast. It's just in the habit of not eating breakfast that's all.

If I had to cook every day or get my food ready each morning it would take me forever!

Not eating while trying to cut is the worst thing you can do. I'm not an expert on nutrition but I know that you have to feed your body. If you don't eat enough your body will bun your muscle tissue before your fat stores because muscle tissues "cost" your body calories to keep whereas fat just sits there. When you don't eat your body reduces the amount of calories it needs to function by burning your muscle tissue for energy. It will not burn fat to spare your muscle tissue. However, if you are feeding your body enough protein it won't burn your muscle tissue. And if you are training with weights your muscle tissue will grow, thus increasing the calories you burn on a daily basis. Now, if you want to burn fat you have to make your body burn fat for energy. If you are eating enough protein and a low quantity of carbs your body will do this. You can help the process by doing cardio at 60-70% Max. Heart Rate and eating breakfast. If your body has food to work with first thing in the morning it will kick start your metabolism.

Getting lean is a challenging process, it's not easy. But once you get into a routine and you start seeing results its easy to stick to it.

If you can make time for training you can make time to eat properly.

RapidCuts will help your body in the fat burning process by helping your body Target your fat stores for energy, Releasing it, and Igniting it as heat energy. That's why when I do my cardio my legs and core feel very warm afterwards.

Also, be sure to take a photo of yourself, front, side, and back, now and again every month or so to track your progres. When you see yourself in front of a mirror every day you may not notice the changes going on in your body. But comapring a photo of yourself month to month will help you see the achievments you have made.

As far as your post-workout nutrition, I took Jason's advice and take my creatine immediately after training. 15 minutes later I take a protein shake. If you can I strongly recommend you try to make the RapidCuts diet work for you. A little preparation ahead of time will go a long way in helping you see results.
    You can make time or you can make excuses.

Thanks alot!!

Your health is important to the rest of your life, hire a personal trainer that will design your diet and training, there are many on the forums that can help you reach your goals. Dont guess at health, have the facts !

The explode does have creatine in it, its on the label, not promoting it but its gives me ton of energy and massive pumps. I thought about the water cause last time i tried to do this , i took creatine and worked for a while, with no wait loss again, but a few weeks of not working out and not taking anything, i lost like 20 lbs?
    NO-XPlode has ~ 1 gram of creatine in it, its not a creatine product.

Losing 20 lbs. in a few weeks is drastic and would not be water weight.

JebJohnston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this post got a little off topic, but has anyone had any good results off of this product? I am trying to loose weight and build muscle at the same time, so this product sounded pretty good to do one without sacrificing my muscle gains.

I am either going to go with this product or Lipo 6x in a few weeks. I have heard and seen a lot about the lipo products, but I wanted more information on this product. Let me know if anyone has had any good results so far. Thanks.

Originally Posted by JebJohnston View Post
    I know this post got a little off topic, but has anyone had any good results off of this product? I am trying to loose weight and build muscle at the same time, so this product sounded pretty good to do one without sacrificing my muscle gains.

I am either going to go with this product or Lipo 6x in a few weeks. I have heard and seen a lot about the lipo products, but I wanted more information on this product. Let me know if anyone has had any good results so far. Thanks.
    Go to www.rapidcutshardcore.com to read more in depth about it. You can preserve lean muscle while losing fat. Results have been great!!
    ALLMAX USA
    www.allmaxnutrition.com

JebJohnston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks. The site is great and there is some really interesting info there, but I would like to get some independent personal reviews about it. I know some companies, not saying yours, may not use the most ethical means of getting testimonials and reviews, but I want to get some real person reviews before I make up my mind here.

Besides that, I appreciate your help and I think it is great for a company rep to have a place on this site. If I can get some good reviews or comparisons to lipo 6x, then I may have really get to know your company in more detail.

Thanks again for all your help.

Ali_goozy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is rapidcuts a bad mix with an EC stack? I received a sample in the mail today, and it says each serving contains about 3 cups of coffee...+200mg of my EC stack...is that bad? LOL

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ali_goozy View Post
    Is rapidcuts a bad mix with an EC stack? I received a sample in the mail today, and it says each serving contains about 3 cups of coffee...+200mg of my EC stack...is that bad? LOL
    I've used Rapid Cuts with Ephedra...but I wouldn't combine Rapid Cuts with Ephedra AND caffeine.

EC or RC + E...not both.

Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been thinking about trying RapidCuts because I love all of Allmax's other products... definitely going to now! I've gotten so many people hooked on Isoflex...
    Powerlifting... do you have what it takes?

curyloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Hey I have been using Rapid Cuts for 2 days now. I get aswome energy from it. I was just wondering how to take these pills if you are taking a rest day, or if you should even take them? Thanks

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by curyloe View Post
    Hey I have been using Rapid Cuts for 2 days now. I get aswome energy from it. I was just wondering how to take these pills if you are taking a rest day, or if you should even take them? Thanks
    RapidCuts Hardcore can be taken on off-days, and it's recommended to take your dosage 30 minutes before a meal. The same rules apply with workout days - don't exceed six pills within a 24-hour period, and don't take RapidCuts within six hours of bedtime.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.