PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face You’re a traitor if you support Israel

We give billions to them, more than any nation and get nothing back but an increase in hostilities.

Meanwhile, their citizens have good education , free healthcare and have a better quality of life than our own countrymen.

We run cover for them at the UN. Block anything that allows the Palestinians (who they are constantly stealing land from) more rights. We will veto anything and are an extension of Israel. It’s as if Israel is a permanent member of the security council.

AIPAC owns most of our politicians. Demoncrat and Cuckservatives alike. And then the evangelical block is deranged and actually believes God has a chosen people (European Jews). Lmfao

We don’t get anything out of the relationship except for more Muslims getting angry at us and increasing the likelihood of a terror attack on us. I mean who could actually blame some Palestinian kid whose family has been wiped out by American made Israeli jets dropping American made bombs on their apartment block and then screaming “KHAMASSSSS!”. GTFO

BullittEV and other Israel shills should be kicked out and sent to Tel Aviv. If they love Israel so much they should pack up and go off. Convert to Judaism and do birthright you smelly rats.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PissantSoldier View Post
    We give billions to them, more than any nation and get nothing back but an increase in hostilities.

Meanwhile, their citizens have good education , free healthcare and have a better quality of life than our own countrymen.

We run cover for them at the UN. Block anything that allows the Palestinians (who they are constantly stealing land from) more rights. We will veto anything and are an extension of Israel. It’s as if Israel is a permanent member of the security council.

AIPAC owns most of our politicians. Demoncrat and Cuckservatives alike. And then the evangelical block is deranged and actually believes God has a chosen people (European Jews). Lmfao

We don’t get anything out of the relationship except for more Muslims getting angry at us and increasing the likelihood of a terror attack on us. I mean who could actually blame some Palestinian kid whose family has been wiped out by American made Israeli jets dropping American made bombs on their apartment block and then screaming “KHAMASSSSS!”. GTFO

BullittEV and other Israel shills should be kicked out and sent to Tel Aviv. If they love Israel so much they should pack up and go off. Convert to Judaism and do birthright you smelly rats.
    Israel

Fecal pond scum from our Southern border

Useless African/Indian and European imports

Our education system and healthcare could be awesome too if we didn’t cater to the worlds garbage
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    Israel

Fecal pond scum from our Southern border

Useless African/Indian and European imports

Our education system and healthcare could be awesome too if we didn’t cater to the worlds garbage
    It’s probably in our interests to help maintain some stability with our Southern neighbors because of the geographic ease in which people can traverse.

But more than any other nation we help, Israel actually has control over our domestic policy which is unhinged and those politicians that have aided in laws that help protect them are traitors.

Israeli lobbies need to be closed because it is a direct threat to our own security. We’ve run cover for them long enough and what do we get from it? We get problems and we increase the risk of terror on our shores.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Israel is a fascist country. They literally raided UNRWA.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're pretty cucked on the JQ yourself from what I remember. Unless your position has changed, I remember you talking about "antisemites" and how your beef is only with Israel/Zionism.

The damage Jews have done to the US socially and culturally is far worse than government aid going to Israel.

Your number one concern is the plight of the Palestinians.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    You're pretty cucked on the JQ yourself from what I remember. Unless your position has changed, I remember you talking about "antisemites" and how your beef is only with Israel/Zionism.

The damage Jews have done to the US socially and culturally is far worse than government aid going to Israel.

No, I think the biggest issue with you is your lack of reading comprehension and inability to understand political theory and how it fits with my views, or rather where I fit with it.

That you highlight a concern of mine being the plight of the Palestinians is odd. It shouldn’t be an issue to you if we both want to detach ourselves from the blood sucking rogue state. Maybe shut the fk up, cuck? Or would you rather fight your brethren instead of a foreign power that has grips on our political class?

And if in any of your answer finds its solution with cuckservative politicians then I’m afraid you’re even more of a retard than I recall.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post a quote of me being an Israeli shill, lol, so weird.

The cut funding part? Removing AIPAC? Removing the ADL?

I must be playing some serious chess here.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Post a quote of me being an Israeli shill, lol, so weird.

The cut funding part? Removing AIPAC? Removing the ADL?

I must be playing some serious chess here.
    There’s really two options, neither of which bode well. You’re either a retard (which given the reaction you get from across the political line here, it might be more probable). Or, you’re an Israeli shill. You saying those things could simple be because you want to make it more palatable for the audience here.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, I think the biggest issue with you is your lack of reading comprehension and inability to understand political theory and how it fits with my views, or rather where I fit with it.

That you highlight a concern of mine being the plight of the Palestinians is odd. It shouldn’t be an issue to you if we both want to detach ourselves from the blood sucking rogue state. Maybe shut the fk up, cuck? Or would you rather fight your brethren instead of a foreign power that has grips on our political class?

And if in any of your answer finds its solution with cuckservative politicians then I’m afraid you’re even more of a retard than I recall.
    Except you were crying about "antisemites" and you did clarify that your issue is only with Israel/Zionism, so you can't just say "no" lol. Feel free to let us know if that's changed instead of rambling and REEEing.

ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

Yeah. It is called not being a nazi psychopath. Antisemitism is different from antizionism. Fuk antisemites. I am always grateful to jews for their many contributions to math and science, along with tons of other stuff. I have zero ill will toward jews. I am sure PissantSoldier feels similarly.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There’s really two options, neither of which bode well. You’re either a retard (which given the reaction you get from across the political line here, it might be more probable). Or, you’re an Israeli shill. You saying those things could simple be because you want to make it more palatable for the audience here.
    Or maybe you guys are so creepy and hostile you need to change what I'm saying to be a "trick" because you dont want to deal with it.

America First, try to re-patriate all of our tech back to the US, cut aid to the entire region, stop dual citizenship, remove all large lobbying entities(this includes AIPAC and the ADL), legislate term limits and let Israel become self-sufficient or at the least allow ourselves to isolate from being the world police. I can say that would fix most problems in the US outside of the LGBT nonsense.

But yeah, youre not a retard for not having any real solution and just crying about jews.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Or maybe you guys are so creepy and hostile you need to change what I'm saying to be a "trick" because you dont want to deal with it.

America First, try to re-patriate all of our tech back to the US, cut aid to the entire region, stop dual citizenship, legislate term limits and let Israel become self-sufficient or at the least allow ourselves to isolate from being the world police. I can say that would fix most problems in the US outside of the LGBT nonsense.

But yeah, youre not a retard for not having any real solution and just crying about jews.
    OK but how is helping Israel commit atrocities in Gaza putting America first? It makes Americans less safe. We should be trying to push for a diplomatic solution and statehood for Palestine.

Originally Posted by ComradeLenin View Post
    OK but how is helping Israel commit atrocities in Gaza putting America first? It makes Americans less safe. We should be trying to push for a diplomatic solution and statehood for Palestine.
    Do you not get these people are never going to get along the region? Less than a year ago they just slaughtered the equivalent of 100K US citizens, sometimes you have to just let them fight it out. Peace talks arent working. That's just my assessment of the conflict- the longer you keep the status quo there the longer this continues.

Why does nobody blame Egypt and Jordan? They arent even trying.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Do you not get these people are never going to get along the region? Less than a year ago they just slaughtered the equivalent of 100K US citizens, sometimes you have to just let them fight it out. Peace talks arent working. That's just my assessment of the conflict- the longer you keep the status quo there the longer this continues.

Why does nobody blame Egypt and Jordan? They arent even trying.
    They got on fine before Israel was formed. Hamas killed 1200 people. Israel officially killed 34,000. Tell me what 34,000 out of 2 million is equivalent to then. The true number is much higher btw. Many are missing and presumed dead. "Let them fight it out." Hah. How about no? You're a sympathizer running interference for a genocidal colonizer state. Fuk outta here.

Your solution is to let Israel murder or forcibly relocate 2 million people.

And they aren't taking the Palestinians because that would mean conceding everything to Israel. Nobody took the Jews during the holocaust either. Great fuking argument, douchebag. How about I blame the imperial colonizer state actively carrying out an ethnic cleansing campaign?
    Last edited by ComradeLenin; 05-12-2024 at 07:54 AM.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Israel is a fascist country. They literally raided UNRWA.
    Gaza is the beacon of freedom.....

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They got on fine before Israel was formed. Hamas killed 1200 people. Israel officially killed 34,000. Tell me what 34,000 out of 2 million is equivalent to then. The true number is much higher btw. Many are missing and presumed dead. "Let them fight it out." Hah. How about no? You're a sympathizer running interference for a genocidal colonizer state. Fuk outta here.

Your solution is to let Israel murder or forcibly relocate 2 million people.

And they aren't taking the Palestinians because that would mean conceding everything to Israel. Nobody took the Jews during the holocaust either. Great fuking argument, douchebag. How about I blame the imperial colonizer state actively carrying out an ethnic cleansing campaign?
    Jews and Christians living as second class citizens is fine to you?

I forgot who I was talking to, someone who doesn't know Jack **** about history.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Jews and Christians living as second class citizens is fine to you?

I forgot who I was talking to, someone who doesn't know Jack **** about history.
    What a dishonest line of argument. I meant they weren't murdering each other.

I would rather see a fair, free, democratic Israel that gives all its citizens equal human rights, and also stops occupying Palestinian territory. Israel is treating muslims and christians like second class citizens right now by murdering them.

What a dishonest line of argument. I meant they weren't murdering each other.

I would rather see a fair, free, democratic Israel that gives all its citizens equal human rights, and also stops occupying Palestinian territory. Israel is treating muslims and christians like second class citizens right now by murdering them.
    There are four million Arab citizens living in Israel, with numerous Arab politicians. The more you know.....

As for not murdering each other.....

The Dhimmi

Still, as "People of the Book," Jews (and Christians) are protected under Islamic law. The traditional concept of the "dhimma" ("writ of protection") was extended by Muslim conquerors to Christians and Jews in exchange for their subordination to the Muslims. Peoples subjected to Muslim rule usually had a choice between death and conversion, but Jews and Christians, who adhered to the Scriptures, were allowed as dhimmis (protected persons) to practice their faith. This "protection" did little, however, to insure that Jews and Christians were treated well by the Muslims. On the contrary, an integral aspect of the dhimma was that, being an infidel, he had to openly acknowledge the superiority of the true believer – the Muslim.

In the early years of the Islamic conquest, the "tribute" (or jizya), paid as a yearly poll tax, symbolized the subordination of the dhimmi. Later, the inferior status of Jews and Christians was reinforced through a series of regulations that governed the behavior of the dhimmi. Dhimmis, on pain of death, were forbidden to mock or criticize the Koran, Islam or Muhammad, to proselytize among Muslims or to touch a Muslim woman (though a Muslim man could take a non­Muslim as a wife).

Dhimmis were excluded from public office and armed service, and were forbidden to bear arms. They were not allowed to ride horses or camels, to build synagogues or churches taller than mosques, to construct houses higher than those of Muslims or to drink wine in public. They were not allowed to pray or mourn in loud voices-as that might offend the Muslims. The dhimmi had to show public deference toward Muslims-always yielding them the center of the road. The dhimmi was not allowed to give evidence in court against a Muslim, and his oath was unacceptable in an Islamic court. To defend himself, the dhimmi would have to purchase Muslim witnesses at great expense. This left the dhimmi with little legal recourse when harmed by a Muslim.(4)

Dhimmis were also forced to wear distinctive clothing. In the ninth century, for example, Baghdad’s Caliph al-Mutawakkil designated a yellow badge for Jews, setting a precedent that would be followed centuries later in Nazi Germany.(5)

Violence Against Jews

At various times, Jews in Muslim lands were able to live in relative peace and thrive culturally and economically. The position of the Jews was never secure, however, and changes in the political or social climate would often lead to persecution, violence and death. Jews were generally viewed with contempt by their Muslim neighbors; peaceful coexistence between the two groups involved the subordination and degradation of the Jews.

When Jews were perceived as having achieved too comfortable a position in Islamic society, anti-Semitism would surface, often with devastating results: On December 30, 1066, Joseph HaNagid, the Jewish vizier of Granada, Spain, was crucified by an Arab mob that proceeded to raze the Jewish quarter of the city and slaughter its 5,000 inhabitants. The riot was incited by Muslim preachers who had angrily objected to what they saw as inordinate Jewish political power.

Similarly, in 1465, Arab mobs in Fez slaughtered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treated a Muslim woman in "an offensive manner." The killings touched off a wave of similar massacres throughout Morocco.(6)

Other mass murders of Jews in Arab lands occurred in Morocco in the 8th century, where whole communities were wiped out by Muslim ruler Idris I; North Africa in the 12th century, where the Almohads either forcibly converted or decimated several communities; Libya in 1785, where Ali Burzi Pasha murdered hundreds of Jews; Algiers, where Jews were massacred in 1805, 1815 and 1830 and Marrakesh, Morocco, where more than 300 hundred Jews were murdered between 1864 and 1880.(7)

Decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues were enacted in Egypt and Syria (1014, 1293-4, 1301-2), Iraq (854-859, 1344) and Yemen (1676). Despite the Koran's prohibition, Jews were forced to convert to Islam or face death in Yemen (1165 and 1678), Morocco (1275, 1465 and 1790-92) and Baghdad (1333 and 1344).(8)

As distinguished Orientalist G.E. von Grunebaum has written:

It would not be difficult to put together the names of a very sizeable number of Jewish subjects or citizens of the Islamic area who have attained to high rank, to power, to great financial influence, to significant and recognized intellectual attainment; and the same could be done for Christians. But it would again not be difficult to compile a lengthy list of persecutions, arbitrary confiscations, attempted forced conversions, or pogroms.(9)

The situation of Jews in Arab lands reached a low point in the 19th century. Jews in most of North Africa (including Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Morocco) were forced to live in ghettos. In Morocco, which contained the largest Jewish community in the Islamic Diaspora, Jews were made to walk barefoot or wear shoes of straw when outside the ghetto. Even Muslim children participated in the degradation of Jews, by throwing stones at them or harassing them in other ways. The frequency of anti-Jewish violence increased, and many Jews were executed on charges of apostasy. Ritual murder accusations against the Jews became commonplace in the Ottoman Empire.(10)

By the twentieth century, the status of the dhimmi in Muslim lands had not significantly improved. H.E.W. Young, British Vice Consul in Mosul, wrote in 1909:

The attitude of the Muslims toward the Christians and the Jews is that of a master towards slaves, whom he treats with a certain lordly tolerance so long as they keep their place. Any sign of pretension to equality is promptly repressed.(11)

The danger for Jews became even greater as a showdown approached in the UN over partition in 1947. The Syrian delegate, Faris el-Khouri, warned: "Unless the Palestine problem is settled, we shall have difficulty in protecting and safeguarding the Jews in the Arab world."(12)

More than a thousand Jews were killed in anti-Jewish rioting during the 1940s in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Yemen.(13) This helped trigger the mass exodus of Jews from Arab countries.

This information is well known, and since you have access to it Wincel, it proves that you're not ignorant, you're just stupid.

Blah blah. Dave, Israel is carrying out a massive ethnic cleansing campaign. And Palestinian Christians have not been spared either.

This information is well known, and since you have access to it Dave, it proves that you're not ignorant, you're just stupid.

Blah blah. Dave, Israel is carrying out a massive ethnic cleansing campaign. And Palestinian Christians have not been spared either.

This information is well known, and since you have access to it Dave, it proves that you're not ignorant, you're just stupid.
    Imagine claiming that Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in peaceful harmony before 1948......