Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mind blown at study comparing children raised by single mothers to single fathers

When comparing children raised by single father and single mothers it turns out the children raised by fathers mog in every way while the ones raised by mothers are degenerate pieces of garbage.

It’s well known by anyone that actually has a job that women are basically worthless in the workforce but I always thought at least they have there place in the household but apparently they aren’t any good at that either. I guess modern women really aren’t good for anything except ****ing and sucking.
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew

HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000) HATEandFEAR is just really nice. (+1000)
    based

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I tend to agree, but link to study or article?

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just look at certain communities to see the result of a matriarchal society.

You dont need a bunch of studies and footnotes and all that to see the obvious.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A proper father is a rigid structure with which a child can be molded into being a proper adult. This goes double for boys who need to be taught to be men.

Women are not fit to raise proper men, this is by design.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It takes a village

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My father died when I was 7 and my Mother raised me, but also my older Brothers who had enough time with him to pass down to me what our father taught them. 4 children total, my younger sister was the baby. She was sort of typical but found a cuck husband and does OK.

I still had to get over 'Nice Gy Syndrome" to some extent, but I was still better off than most kids raised by a single mother.

Mom taked to a Psychiatrist after her husband died and he told her losing him would effect me the most since I was the youngest son and to surround me with postivive adult male role models, so she made sure I was in Boy Socuts, Band playing the drums and I played soccer with good coaches. She told all those adults about me and they also did right by me.

After a few years, she conceded to start dating a single father who was also a good role model. He wanted to marry her but she couldnt stand his annoying daughters and didn want to live with them. LOL.

She married my stepfather a few years later since he didnt have any children and he was also a positive influence for me, even though I was an adult by then.

blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mothers are the default caretakers whereas the fathers that have custody are probably on average much better put together than the average single dad. The supposed study that isn't referenced doesn't really say much because of that.
    Tobacco prostitute
    "Grow up Harriet"

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women generally give out too much empathy to their kids, too much leeway. That leads to narcissism and less personal accountability. They don't want to be seen as mean in the eyes of their kids, no tough love, which in the long run screws up a lot of kids. This is a generality, not universal of course, but the outcomes on society speak for themselves. Some of it may be income related too.

It may sound silly but remember the movie Boyz n The Hood. Laurence Fishburne's character speaks up to his son, saving him from making a terrible vengeance decision at the end. He also literally stands in his way. And harshly tells him the importance of safe sex, without being whiny or overly preachy. The neighboring guys raised by single moms - go out gangbanging, make the mistake of getting their teen girlfriends pregnant. That's art imitating life.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think it's a coincidence that the most violent relationships are 2 women. The most "I'm gonna screw you over" as well when the relationship is over. I've seen it, along with stats verifying it. No fuks given about lesbians (you do you boo), but they are a toxic combo more than hetero couples or probably 2 gay dudes. Gay dudes are more likely to cheat on each other and have open relationships, lesbians will be violent toward their partner in a way they'd never be toward a man.

Also, I'm not crapping on women and I have nothing against gays. Just saying there's a more natural balance with a man and woman, especially when raising kids.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blindsideflank View Post
    Mothers are the default caretakers whereas the fathers that have custody are probably on average much better put together than the average single dad. The supposed study that isn't referenced doesn't really say much because of that.
    I imagine there may be a little truth to the study findings, but at the same time there are tons of terrible guys who abandon their children and would be 100% sh!t tier fathers. If they were stuck raising their offspring it would have terrible results. Plus our legal system is very heavily geared towards giving custody to the woman. This is kind of towards your point, in that for a man to get custody they have to have an incredibly strong case for being a better caregiver for the child, otherwise they just default to the mom. I’m sure this influenced the study findings(assuming it’s real because Opie never linked it) more than any kind of edge over parenting that guys have. Obviously there is a clear advantage to having both parents in the house and that’s the optimal situation though.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    A proper father is a rigid structure with which a child can be molded into being a proper adult. This goes double for boys who need to be taught to be men.

Women are not fit to raise proper men, this is by design.
    There not fit to raise daughters either hell I don’t think they even make good dog moms
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew