FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My new, Fresh Theory as to why our presidents are elderly as fuark

I spent a lot of time thinkin bout this.

And im a pretty good thinker. That's what i do, thats my line of work.

So here it is.

THE THEORY (fresh)

With age comes knowledge, with age comes experience. But most importantly, with age comes Accolades, recognition

However, as we age, regardless of our methods, decay begins in the 20's. By 80, those who have been methoditally and entirely devoted to health (not work), some will retain much of that fidellity they started with.

But thats impossible for someone whos president becouse they work, they're put under high stress, they're woken up at night. Health is a high priority, but its a second priority to their work.

That being said, regardless of this decay. Accolades, and recognition do not fade at the same pace.

Therefore, the elite class of the establishment, including their heavily lucrative lobbyist, figured out how to hack the system like never before. By placing a highly recognized person with many accolates on the podium, they can pull the strings with complete and total impunity and control.

But why so old you might ask? This is an important aspect of it. Those who pull the strings do not wish for their puppet to be capable of refute. An elderly man has neither the energy or longevity to uproot the system, and have always been known to "Happily ride the wave of power" without questioning its reasoning. A unique quality that younger folks simply do not have. The older, the better.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's really because the boomers are such a big generation and they're a bunch of old farts these days.

FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrostF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    It's really because the boomers are such a big generation and they're a bunch of old farts these days.
    Nah, its more complicated than that.

strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FrostF View Post
    Nah, its more complicated than that.
    Yeah, it's obviously op's stupid theory
    180 lb crew
    Take chit and pis 165lb crew
    Go to bed, wake up 173lb crew
    Annoyed at eating whatever I want and not getting fat crew
    Accidentally get fat crew
    Back to 175lb the next day crew

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Donald Trump are ALL currently 77 years old. Biden is 80.

Maybe the last generation of people who actually want to be president ends with the boomers.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd trust a typical 80-year-old man over your average 35-year-old.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Always Squat to Dook Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

Originally Posted by DonVonDuck View Post
    Do you actually have any 85 years olds in your life? If not, take a trip to your local retirement village.

Ask for an 85 year old.

Then come back and tell me you'd let that man run everything

SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmokesLetsGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cuz if they get out of line they can be killed and made to look like "died of natural causes"

Originally Posted by SmokesLetsGo View Post
    cuz if they get out of line they can be killed and made to look like "died of natural causes"
    True i never thought of that aspect of it.

Many high corp offices go over the importance of poison control and awareness. I beleive it is a common tool among the elite.

And at the presidential level they'd surely be able to pull off such a thing and make it look natural. Obviously, there'd be all sorts of investigations. But i would imagine it would be performed in such a discreet manner as not to involve any actual, tangible poison, but instead something far, far more deviant than we can even imagine.

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you actually have any 85 years olds in your life? If not, take a trip to your local retirement village.

Ask for an 85 year old.

Then come back and tell me you'd let that man run everything
    My grandfather is about to turn 94, partner. Still sharp as a tack. I've known plenty of elderly folks in my lifetime. Its the reason why I think so highly of old folks. Age isn't something I wouldn't ever take into consideration when choosing a presidential candidate to support. I'd proudly vote for a guy like Thomas Sowell over every single politician in office right now. Young people are retarded as ****, my guy. Social-media-addicted, morally-posturing buffoons, with bad tattoos and a desperate need to be perceived as more important than the next guy. Who the hell wants that? Who honestly wants to put young folks into office?
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

My grandfather is about to turn 94, partner. Still sharp as a tack. I've known plenty of elderly folks in my lifetime. Its the reason why I think so highly of old folks. Age isn't something I wouldn't ever take into consideration when choosing a presidential candidate to support. I'd proudly vote for a guy like Thomas Sowell over every single politician in office right now. Young people are retarded as ****, my guy. Social-media-addicted, morally-posturing buffoons, with bad tattoos and a desperate need to be perceived as more important than the next guy. Who the hell wants that? Who honestly wants to put millennials into office?
    Ask your grandfather to entertain a change to his lifestyle.

Watch how quickly he defends himself.

Old people are predisposed not to change. They can't anymore. The biological cycle slows down too much to make any rapid change to idealisms.

The strongest aspect of any president should be the ability to Adapt and change according to whats going on.

An old man, as i said before, merely rides the wave of power, and happily.

Your 94 y/o grandad might seem sharp as a tack with his old sayings, quick witted jokes and whatnot. But i guarantee you he'd lose it if he had to adapt to a new way of thinking, or any changes to his lifestyle to accomodate the world around him.

Ask your grandfather to entertain a change to his lifestyle.

Watch how quickly he defends himself.

Old people are predisposed not to change. They can't anymore. The biological cycle slows down too much to make any rapid change to idealisms.

The strongest aspect of any president should be the ability to Adapt and change according to whats going on.

An old man, as i said before, merely rides the wave of power, and happily.

Your 94 y/o grandad might seem sharp as a tack with his old sayings, quick witted jokes and whatnot. But i guarantee you he'd lose it if he had to adapt to a new way of thinking, or any changes to his lifestyle to accomodate the world around him.

I'm sure there's a lot of **** that old folks would gladly change in this country, partner. Not really sure what you're talking about. Are you referring to social progressivism? Elaborate...
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

I'm sure there's a lot of **** that old folks would gladly change in this country, partner. Not really sure what you're talking about. Are you referring to social progressivism? Elaborate...
    Its in regards to anything. Ask him to travel with you to a country he's never been before for a few weeks.

Tell him about a religion he's unfamilliar with, see how fast he shuts you down.

Or simply discuss another side of politics that he's unfamilliar with.

In any case you'll find that he's not open to the discussions, or politely declines to entertain their context and switches the subject.

Changing the country involves far more than just saying "we need to change this, its bad" There needs to be a deep understanding and ideally, such things should be explored in-depth and in-person by the president himself.

An ambitious CEO of a large corperation quickly jumps at a chance to get their feet wet and explore solutions to problems. Then quickly makes adjustments where needed to both the company and themseleves.

If the CEO is an 85 year old man, they'll have an executive do it instead, then report back. The problem is how much information gets lost in translation - and at that point the CEO isn't fullfilling their duty anymore, and so they step down.

Its more than just science. I mean look at you for example, you think your 94 year old grandpa is someone fit for power becouse they dont look at their phone? It's that type of thinking which is ****ing us bro lol.

Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    I literally wanted covid to eliminate every Boomer on thr planet

All of them. Literally all of them.

F*ck boomers.
    [My wife drank 9 Adios MFers in one night on a business trip with her boss]

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Average 80 year old? Absolutely not. 80 year old person who is still mentally sharo and still working and engaged? Absolutely.

Its in regards to anything. Ask him to travel with you to a country he's never been before for a few weeks.

Tell him about a religion he's unfamilliar with, see how fast he shuts you down.

Or simply discuss another side of politics that he's unfamilliar with.

In any case you'll find that he's not open to the discussions, or politely declines to entertain their context and switches the subject.

Changing the country involves far more than just saying "we need to change this, its bad" There needs to be a deep understanding and ideally, such things should be explored in-depth and in-person by the president himself.

An ambitious CEO of a large corperation quickly jumps at a chance to get their feet wet and explore solutions to problems. Then quickly makes adjustments where needed to both the company and themseleves.

If the CEO is an 85 year old man, they'll have an executive do it instead, then report back. The problem is how much information gets lost in translation - and at that point the CEO isn't fullfilling their duty anymore, and so they step down.

Its more than just science. I mean look at you for example, you think your 94 year old grandpa is someone fit for power becouse they dont look at their phone? It's that type of thinking which is ****ing us bro lol.
    I reject your belief that an 85 year-old would be unwilling to travel to a new country & discuss opposing political views. And no one wants to hear about silly religions regardless of age. Understand, I don't believe my grandfather is fit to be president. Has nothing to do with his age though.

In my view, you'll generally find far more logic, reason, & genuine morality in the older generation than the younger ones. This is in part because old folks don't care about attracting a mate or following cool trends. They also have more life experience and a more throughout outlook on society, and human nature as a whole. Plus, they're generally in much better financial shape and have far more skin in the game than younger folks do (i.e investments, children, grandchildren...). Not to mention that old folks are FAR more knowledgeable about American history. FAAAAR more knowledgeable about American history.

If your belief is that politicians are out of touch with society, I would point the finger at the drastic wealth gap between politicians and regular folks. Gated communities. Limited interaction with the commoners. And of course, a significant portion of politicians are bought and paid for.

You're simply chasing the wrong thing with age, partner. Its not the problem you seem to think it is.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every year you age you should improve
    Until you mentally decline
    The final years before you decline are when you are at your mental best (if your health is okay)
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**