Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Have you met any celebrities?

Well have you?

Me?

Jason Statham (My m8), but you already know this.

Steve Tyler (down to Earth and a nice guy)

Liv Tyler (Nice girl, but i got Karen/Diva vibes from her, but i could be wrong)

Tom Hardy (I don't know him, but i saw him at a party (getting boned) and that is all i'll say as i don't want to chit talk).

Kristen Bell (A lovely person and a doll)

A few others who are irrelevant (British actors) or who i don't want to mention ie: Liam Neeson's Nieces or was it Daniel Day Lewis niece (I can't remember) when i might have banged one of them (The blonde one ).... years ago. All because i shared my beef burger with her and after we did a chit load of legal drugs

Guaranteed i'm the only peasant she ever banged and I'll never forget that ruddy posh accent.

"Ruddy hell doughnutking, you own this pussay!!!"

Me and the Stat.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 08-05-2023 at 12:50 AM.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was too young to appreciate the encounter I had with him but I met the GOAT..

Also threw catch with my favorite QB

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    I was too young to appreciate the encounter I had with him but I met the GOAT..

The GOAT indeed.

BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah victoria justice was my neighbor. She’s a very lovely down to earth kind soul. I’ve seen a very other celebs but no real interactions with them.

For transparency i have a friend who is somewhat of a celebrity whereby i met the above people. Mostly at partys, years ago.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 08-05-2023 at 01:06 AM.

Originally Posted by BrooksKoepka View Post
    victoria justice was my neighbor.

Originally Posted by richards111 View Post
    good pic.
    Thanks, babe.

misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So you met all these people through your friend? Do you like in L.A.?

What made you think liv was a diva?

I forgot one..

Orlando Bloom.

An absolute diva and an absolute bish.

Don't believe me?

Ask the BAFTA winner Geoff Thompson who wanted to KO him, he'll corroborate. srs

That's never been published.

Edit: I just heard about this, didn't see it, but heard it was common knowledge.

They say he wouldn't turn up hours late, but weeks late and then act like Jesus had arrived.

Could be wrong.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 08-05-2023 at 01:31 AM.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A bunch of professional wrestlers and UFC fighters. The most famous wrestler I met was probably Chris Benoit, the most famous fighter is probably Jon Jones.

I met the actors William Fichtner and Kim Coates because I went to a premiere of a movie they were in that they were touring around showing.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

Originally Posted by misctrader View Post
    So you met all these people through your friend? Do you like in L.A.?

What made you think liv was a diva?
    My friend is a movie star and years ago we used to hang out when we were younger and he was always hanging with other celebs. I'd go and meet him and a lot of the time i thought i'd be meeting him on his own and he would be in some restaurant with some celeb or in a hotel with them and we would go on it.

90% of the time i thought i was just meeting him on his own and then i'd walk into a bar in a hotel and there would be other celebs and he would take to me to parties etc. He liked doing that chit.

Flexing if you want, but in a good way.

We lost touch years ago, well we dont hang out and party anymore, but touch base now and again.

He is a British actor and might have starred in a movie with Bruce Willis.

As for Liv she kinda cold shouldered us all, just got that vibe from her. Was disappointed as i thought she would be up for it. Partying that is.

Which is all we did.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 08-05-2023 at 01:25 AM.

ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ddoggg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. SO when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in, but Keanu Reeves.

I was nervous as hell, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Keanu, but she wouldn't stop.

Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Keanu put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon.

Chill guy, really nice about it.

Originally Posted by ddoggg View Post
    When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. SO when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in, but Keanu Reeves.

I was nervous as hell, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Keanu, but she wouldn't stop.

Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Keanu put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon.

Chill guy, really nice about it.

I thought there would be more miscers who have met celebs.

Ill be honest, i've always been disappointed when i met them.

Except for Liam Neeson's niece or was it Daniel Day Lewis niece, i can't remember?

She asked me for a bite of my burger and i let her, 5 mins later we were doing hardcore legal drugs from a bit of tin foil and she was like "Destroy thy pussay!!!" srs

so i did and the next morning i was like damn - Liam Neeson would be raging if he seen this (Or DDL)

She was a lovely posh bird, and i remember her talking about going to her uncles house on the beach (in the UK) in the summertime, so yeah whichever one of them has a house on the beach is the one i banged.

Why did i wear a rubber misc?

I probably wouldn't be posting this chit if i didn't.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 08-05-2023 at 01:51 AM.

roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's always neat meeting a celeb. But what do you mean by meet? Simply wave to them? Shake their hand? Or have an actual conversation? Shaking their hand briefly or saying hi or getting a quick picture is trivial. Would be much more interesting if you had spent some actual time with them. I suppose for the thread it's appropriate.
    Official MISC Coffee Drinkers V2 thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149174613
    ~California Crew~
    -Misc Night Crew-
    GGG Crew

Originally Posted by roosky11 View Post
    It's always neat meeting a celeb. But what do you mean by meet? Simply wave to them? Shake their hand? Or have an actual conversation? Shaking their hand briefly or saying hi or getting a quick picture is trivial. Would be much more interesting if you had spent some actual time with them. I suppose for the thread it's appropriate.
    Whatever, maybe you said hi and they signed an autograph.

It doesn't matter

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always wanted to see a white celebrity but never have lol.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most famous

royalty. British Royalty, the only kind. She played the piano for me. Srs.

Lots of others but youll have to wait for the book.
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The rock at a 24 hour fitness over 20 years ago when he was beginning to become a famous wrestler. Seemed like an easy going humble guy, but that was before he became a big time actor.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    most famous

royalty. British Royalty, the only kind. She played the piano for me. Srs.

Lots of others but youll have to wait for the book.

Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    The rock at a 24 hour fitness over 20 years ago when he was beginning to become a famous wrestler. Seemed like an easy going humble guy, but that was before he became a big time actor.
    I never heard anything about him, but he wasn't such a big star back then.

From what i seen and heard most of them are degenerates in some way or another. I talked to one actor who boasted about grabbing Cameron Diaz's ass on set in a scene where he had to pick her up and he said he had a good fondle of dat ass.

I also heard Stallone chits in the showers in hotel rooms and leaves it as he won't sit on the toilet.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 08-05-2023 at 02:31 AM.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    Old Capes. I also apparently was taken to see Rod Hull & Emu as a young child-but fell asleep, so missed both. I did see a Metal Mickey clone that was doing the rounds in various UK towns circa 1982/1983.

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    I also apparently was taken to see Rod Hull

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Describe “met”. If we’re talking like shaking hands being in the presence of brief interaction then

Jimmy Carter
    Bush Jr
    Trump

Also probably too many to list at Convention-type events, but most of those are probably not your typical A-listers

It’s kind of weird in retrospect realizing how many of them have been metoo’d so it’s sort of weird claiming to have met them these days
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think so/not that I can recall.

The closest thing would be guys like Pat Miletich, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, etc.

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In 1980-83 I was on the same soccer team as Hank Williams III. I thought he was a girl and I thought she was cute and I liked her. I didn't believe the other kids when they told me he was a boy. I thought they were cok blocking me.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All miscers have met 100’s of celebrities and had dinner with them too.
    I love eggs.

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was at a PGA golf tournament in 2015 right after Trump got into the race. He showed up at the tournament, obviously buzz was going around all day that he was walking around. I saw him from a distance a few times. Then at the end of the day I was in the military pavilion because my dad is a vet, and he comes in and shakes hands and takes pics with the 50-70 or so people in the pavilion. This is one of my most cherished pictures I've ever taken:

Never neg first but always neg back crew

KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000) KingJoffrey1886 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was going to post a srs response saw the username then loool.

On a very srs note. Yes I have. Used to work valet at a Ritz Carton.

Shaq- Really chill dude would tip $20 to bring out his lambo

Ben Stiller- Way shorter than I thought lmao manlet

Morgan Freeman- Loves his vodka loves his golf. Guy was kinda of a dick but seemed drunk.

High end escorts- would get a lot of them ask if I was down lol