LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Eating Does Work!!!!!!!!

I AM GAINGING WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking with a friend and took a pic of my feet on the scale. This was like two months ago. I weighed a massive 123 on that pic that I just found. MODERN DAY I get upset when my weight falls below 135. My weight likes to fluctuate a good 3-5 pounds during the day.

This shows that eating really does work! I have pumped up the calories and I am finally getting bigger! I'm not getting fater but my weight is going up!!!!!!!!!!!

Even my homemade weight gainer shake is working (peanut butter, whey, oats, milk and olive oil)

THANKS BB.COM!!!!!!

Also I am now a walking advertisement as I purchased a BB.com shirt and wear it in the gym.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Eating Does Work!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    eating does work

[/I]

a revelation........ keep on pumping.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    congrats on your gains. Keep it up bro

Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Eating DOES work! did u think that was an unproven fact? lol j/k good job on ur gains!

1fstgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    congratulations on the gains!

and yes eating more does work. i weighed like 155 2 weeks ago and now i'm up to 161 after i got a real man's diet. YAY!!
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress." - Fredrick Douglas

as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) as0l0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would expect that eating is the ONLY thing that works ?!??

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just thought I'd update you guys on my progress.

My morning weigh is 144 +/- one or two pounds. And I break through 150 in the evening.

Of course alot of it is fat. But DAMN! I'm getting fat..but I'm also getting to the point that I don't care anymore. I just want to bulk for years and years and years and become a big blob!!

Bulking is fun!!!

But no in all seriousness I'm gonna start the cut when I break 155 in the morning.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

127.0.0.1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your weight fluctuates that much in a day, its water. Keep eating and lifting though, good job.

Oh yea, olive oil in your shake, how much?

That was back in october. I used a tbsp of olive oil. I didn't know of the flax back then. Now I use flax oil and put in a tbsp.

But ya I drink about a gallon a day so ya I know its water weight. Which is why I always weigh myself first thing in the morning right after I pee. With no food in my stomach and that is my true body weight. And as of now my true body weight is about 144 +/- one or two pounds.

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just had the same "eating works" revalation... I read 25 times a day that you have to eat big to get big, and I'm still surprised when I do it and it actually works lol. That's not to say that I'm big... yet, but I'm gonna get there!
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun

AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems that you have the same build as me basically. I was also getting right up to the 150's and started seeing too much fat on my sides. I'm now damn near carb-free and getting cut at 145ish. Chicken is my friend!
    Relax & Sleep is a plant-based liquid sleep aid that I have helped develop using my 30 years of experiencing different levels of sleeplessness. Proper sleep is critical to our overall health in numerous ways including immunity support, recovery, rejuvenation, and energy level. If you have trouble sleeping please PM me and I will do my best to help your situation.

love handles are the slabs of fat right by your hips/obliques right?

I was looking at my physique today in the mirror and I got the v-tapier goin on but then I notice it gets ruined by the love handles. When I get pics up on here I'm gonna have to hold them back when I spread my wings so to speak.

But ya when I cut I'm gonna rip out the carbs like a mofo!! instead of having like two sandwhiches in my 2nd hour I'm gonna have a bowl of tuna instead. lol

I really don't understand the whole cutting concept but I"ll learn when i get there. I don't wanna lose all my hard earned muscle.

I'm gonna cry when I see the LB's dropping off the scale too! But the end result will be worth it. I hope.

and ya I get on the scale as much as 3-4 times a day and go ""

AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear ya bro. Seeing the scale go down is horrible, but seeing abs and muscle fibers again is worth it. My goal was 160lbs before I started cutting. I only hit 150 then I got really sick so I dropped a lot of weight. Figured that was a good time to start cutting.
    Relax & Sleep is a plant-based liquid sleep aid that I have helped develop using my 30 years of experiencing different levels of sleeplessness. Proper sleep is critical to our overall health in numerous ways including immunity support, recovery, rejuvenation, and energy level. If you have trouble sleeping please PM me and I will do my best to help your situation.

Salford Reds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, worried about cutting too. Still, leaving that until mid-March..by then, hoping to be up to around 205lbs.

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congratulations
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

Heavy Metal Guru Craven Morehed's Avatar
    Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sadly my parents gets pissed at me for eating that much meat because it costs them $$$
    Thrash Metal

Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you - Megadeth

That's why I started buying my own stuff. I have like 30 cans of tuna in my room. My mom would be so cheap I woudl be lucky if I got one can of tuna in a month! The rest would be saved for "special occasions"

Been bulking for ABOUT 5-6 months now. Put on about 30-35LB's.

I weigh 154 right now (just got off the scale) and at publix today while in my work clothes I weighed in at 159.

Ok so based on that. I'm figuring I gained ABOUT 5LB's per month. And about 1.25LB's per week.

Is this a good speed? I've always been told you wanna gain about 1.5-2Lb's per week. How am I comming along?

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yup... I'm now known by friends and family members as the bottomless pit. They'll never understand us lifters until they under the weight and live by iron, we're a special breed. Definately Its how you eat 5 to 6 meals a day of good clean food does the job. Gotta go now getting hungry.
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!