blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is it fair to be hesitant to pass on your genes because you are mentally fragile?

- had a talk with my dad the other night
    - he was a successful business man and great athlete all his life played college hockey in Canada
    - has been " happily married" for 30 + years and didn't work a day past 50.
    - I got raised in probably a 5k Sq foot 6 bedroom home in a nice neighborhood...money was clearly no issue . He even gave me 100k+ to put towards a down payment on a condo .

- we had a talk about mental health and something he said surprised me he admitted to being " depressed " most of his life but now he is not. I guess he found some sort of joy in retirement ie not having to slave away anymore ...has 2 dogs and always walking them and spending time at his cottage

- on my mom side : she came from a family of 10 and atleast half of them struggled mentally with 2 being severely manic

- my mom admitted to me my sister who is 31 was on anti depressants. She is a RN , married , kid on the way. Not sure if she is still taking them
    - my other sister moved across the country and had 2 kids ...kinda lost touch with her for the most part .

Is happiness really almost all genetic?

I look at those who can forget about things so easily, move on so easily without torturing themselves mentally . They can be happy unconditionally but that's simply not me

Should I think twice about having kids with this history?

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you checked rope prices on amazon lately

Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Friendster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like ur just a pussy. imagine getting handed all that and u still fukk it up stalking ur chinese ex. if u were born poor ud probably be dead right now, and the misc would be better off without ur threads
    Edit Signature

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it fair to be hesitant to pass on your genes because you are mentally fragile?

Yes. Recognizing your possible flaws and how it can affect how you raise your children is very fair and is a sign of maturity.

Address that stuff, then have children to ensure you aren't inflicting the same trauma upon your children that you endured.

So many parents fuk this up, because we have emotionally immature parents raising chilrden who'll become emotionally immature adults.

I don't think you're fragile OP, but you still have to complete the journey to strong self esteem and self actualization (so do I).
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're probably fine. Go see a therapist for a while and maybe that will help. Only way I would possibly foreclose on the possibility of having kids would be in the event of serious, likely heritable mental illness or serious, likely heritable disability/disease.

viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe part of the issue is you are having a crisis thinking about having kids meanwhile you can't even figure out how to get through your days with a stable and healthy mental state or find a suitable woman to have a relationship with.

Put the brakes on there buddy holy fuk. Why don't you start with getting off the booze and weed. I like to make fun of you but Im being srs right now. You probably won't ever do or change anything but you're being a stupid fuk wasting so much energy ruminating and stressing over bullchit. Either accept you're a pathetic pussy soy boy who is lucky to have what you got and deserves nothing more or sack up and change.

Quit being a fuking dumbass and trying to drink, smoke, and relationship your way out of your unhappiness and day to day problems. For anything to get better, its gonna got worse first. It won't be easy being sober and finding ways to be content being single but you need to go through that to come out on the other side.
    money, cars, clothes and hoes is all a miscer knows

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol this fuking guy
    heart also wants what the dick wants

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HateLiberals View Post
    Have you checked rope prices on amazon lately
    No suicide is a pussy way out
    Even if you feel like chit imagine putting the burden on your parents or family that they had a kid who ropped
    Quite selfish actually

Originally Posted by viccruise420 View Post
    Maybe part of the issue is you are having a crisis thinking about having kids meanwhile you can't even figure out how to get through your days with a stable and healthy mental state or find a suitable woman to have a relationship with.

Put the brakes on there buddy holy fuk. Why don't you start with getting off the booze and weed. I like to make fun of you but Im being srs right now. You probably won't ever do or change anything but you're being a stupid fuk wasting so much energy ruminating and stressing over bullchit. Either accept you're a pathetic pussy soy boy who is lucky to have what you got and deserves nothing more or sack up and change.

Quit being a fuking dumbass and trying to drink, smoke, and relationship your way out of your unhappiness and day to day problems. For anything to get better, its gonna got worse first. It won't be easy being sober and finding ways to be content being single but you need to go through that to come out on the other side.
    Thanks bro
    So are you suggesting I get off booze and mj entirely ?

Or could I just have it on the weekends or something

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post

Yes. Recognizing your possible flaws and how it can affect how you raise your children is very fair and is a sign of maturity.

Address that stuff, then have children to ensure you aren't inflicting the same trauma upon your children that you endured.

So many parents fuk this up, because we have emotionally immature parents raising chilrden who'll become emotionally immature adults.

I don't think you're fragile OP, but you still have to complete the journey to strong self esteem and self actualization (so do I).
    Thanks bro fair point

Originally Posted by Friendster View Post
    sounds like ur just a pussy. imagine getting handed all that and u still fukk it up stalking ur chinese ex. if u were born poor ud probably be dead right now, and the misc would be better off without ur threads
    That's the problem ...I know I'm a pussy sometimes

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    Even if you feel like chit imagine putting the burden on your parents or family that they had a kid who ropped
    Quite selfish actually
    I didn't mean for self harm, more for your kidnapping goals you fuking creep

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everybody gets depressed. We don’t often talk about it enough, but it’s very important that we address this fact.

Your brain is not designed to maintain happiness for extended periods of time, which is why you have to continue to work at happiness even when you “feel happy.”

It is hard to do that while also working a job and so, most people don’t. The majority of people you know probably have some awful thoughts about themselves and their lives. Even if they don’t show it.

Your dad sounds like he finally had time to grow his garden. After all, that’s what happiness is: a garden. Gotta take time to grow and maintain it.

Glad he’s doing well now.

strongjoindate2repratio Average Chaos's Avatar
    Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A new life means new suffering.
    You do the world a favor by not having kids.
    Its heavy karma.
    Religion of cheese

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quite selfish actually
    It’s actually the most alpha thing a man can do. Deciding his own destiny.
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are not made for this century. You are made for htrowing speers and eating mammuts. You are made to look the sabeltooth in the eye and tell him that today is not the day to die.
    Everything I post is trash.

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have 3 kids and i dont think anyone is ever truly “ready” for kids. as long as you arent a junkie or arent riddled with a multitude of serious mental issues, like bipolar, then you are perfectly capable of being a decent parent.

if everyone who had some sort of trace of unhappiness in their family decided to not have kids then the human species would go extinct within 100 years
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks bro
    So are you suggesting I get off booze and mj entirely ?

Or could I just have it on the weekends or something
    Stop smoking weed and keep alcohol to a reasonable amount during weekend social situations. Focus on spending your time productively on things that improve your life and make you continually better than before.

koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Everyone is fukked up in their own way. Even people that you consider strong are battling their own demons everyday, but they just don't show it.

Happiness is w/e, its fleeting like an orgasm. Strive to live a purposeful life instead. If you set that example your kids will follow