TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Toilet blocked everytime I **** since I eat oats every day.

My ****s they are so big and they dont seem to get swallowed anymore by my small toilet hole. Honestly at this point i consider using a knife to cut it into smaller parts.
    Everything I post is trash.

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read this guy's post and immediately said to myself, i'm going to sit right down and tell this motherfcker exactly how i eat my motherfcking steel cut oatz
    i make a gigantic fcking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful
    every morning i take a goodly portion of that fcking pond of glory and i pour vanilla fcking soymilk in the fcking bowl with the fcking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fcking while they heat up
    i've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfcker and it is not yet time to eat
    i reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fcking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fcking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fcking bowl, and i grab my fcking naked banana and i layer it into that fcking bowl.
    At this point i collapse onto the floor and fck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fcking stand my gorgeous fcking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fcking bowl, the whole fcking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fck it until my neighbors call the cops.

multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can confirm. When I eat oats I take a grizzly bear sized chit.
    SPOT SOLD TO FROGTECH - 100% NATURAL GENETIC FROG FIBRES

see Krackerjacked's sig

never underestimate the slootiness of a sloot
    -DrugsToGetBig

ratchet girls love the ebt flex
    -havoc00

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That feel when you reach back to wipe and your turd brushes against your hand and you chit a brick thinking someone has stuck there head up your toilet bowl
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blazenbb View Post
    I read this guy's post and immediately said to myself, i'm going to sit right down and tell this motherfcker exactly how i eat my motherfcking steel cut oatz
    i make a gigantic fcking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful
    every morning i take a goodly portion of that fcking pond of glory and i pour vanilla fcking soymilk in the fcking bowl with the fcking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fcking while they heat up
    i've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfcker and it is not yet time to eat
    i reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fcking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fcking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fcking bowl, and i grab my fcking naked banana and i layer it into that fcking bowl.
    At this point i collapse onto the floor and fck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fcking stand my gorgeous fcking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fcking bowl, the whole fcking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fck it until my neighbors call the cops.
    Man your post made me cry. I feel your love for oats. its hard to imagine how tasty they are. When I forgot a bowl of eats for 4 days I thought its gone bad but it even tasted better.

Originally Posted by multiplemiggs View Post
    Can confirm. When I eat oats I take a grizzly bear sized chit.
    The problem now its the 4th time in a row that my toilet is blocked. I dont even use toilet paper since i use a bidet in shower. Anyway what I now try is just let it be blocked and next time poop on top of it maybe that will help. Or maybe buy a new toilet a japanese one.
    Everything I post is trash.

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats Blacked
    for the
    toilet.
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where are the pics

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    plz see sig
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sell2win is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    That feel when you reach back to wipe and your turd brushes against your hand and you chit a brick thinking someone has stuck there head up your toilet bowl
    That's the most disgusting thing I have read all year.