Closed Thread
    mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Our Bodies and What We See and Want.Let's Talk.

A quick Walk N Talk. I touch base on how im feeling with what ive accomplished and see in the lens vs reality. Do we ever achieve our goals when it comes to our bodies and expectations? Lets discuss. Inspire Daily! DiTi!!

!!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why don’t you just make a workout journal and post in there vs spamming a million threads with individual videos.
    the latest and greatest in training...or whatever.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177744461&page=3

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Filmbuff81 View Post
    Why don’t you just make a workout journal and post in there vs spamming a million threads with individual videos.
    I tend to agree

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Filmbuff81 View Post
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I tend to agree
    Its a website for fitness..I post my fitness lifestyle. If you dont care to see it,move on. Its simple. Spamming and Trolling are something totally different..I swear this website has always been so odd..Post pictures and videos of stupid things,hot chicks,or ask the dumbest commonsense questions and you're a hit..Post something fitness related and get criticized every time..lol..Well..Unless I was some chick. Then all the thirsty boys would fall all over me..haha..Happy F*(n Monday boys!!!
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imo, Mikieson can post all the vids about lifting he wants in here.
    I've been around this cess pool for many years and seen far worse than what he's doing. He has a passion for lifting and wants to start a youtube channel, there's nothing wrong with that.
    I belong to a certain video game forum. Folks there do the same thing posting youtube vids about that game. This is no different.

Furthermore, Mikeson has been around here for a long time too. He's gone through some brutal times and has matured a lot. The over 35 forum used to bust his balls quite a bit. Now we're going to bust his balls for making workout videos???
    That's phukked.

You don't want to see it, don't click on the thread.
    At least he's contributing.

Keep 'em coming Mikey!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Imo, Mikieson can post all the vids about lifting he wants in here.
    I've been around this cess pool for many years and seen far worse than what he's doing. He has a passion for lifting and wants to start a youtube channel, there's nothing wrong with that.
    I belong to a certain video game forum. Folks there do the same thing posting youtube vids about that game. This is no different.

Furthermore, Mikeson has been around here for a long time too. He's gone through some brutal times and has matured a lot. The over 35 forum used to bust his balls quite a bit. Now we're going to bust his balls for making workout videos???
    That's phukked.

You don't want to see it, don't click on the thread.
    At least he's contributing.

Keep 'em coming Mikey!
    This is being resolved by PM

The same rules must apply to everyone equally. I'm sure nobody would disagree with that. If you like his content, subscribe to his channel.