Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User RobotDeathSquad's Avatar
    RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Is being in a relationship all its cracked up to be? 36 and never had a gf, ever.

I've never had a girlfriend before and it never really came up. I bang phuck buddies or tinder sloots. Not gonna say Im swimming in it but its whatever. Ive never had an actual girlfriend. It kinda sucks but not sure if Im really missing anything. What you guys say?
    HORSE COCK CREW
    CLEAN EATERS CREW
    CANT BUST FROM BJ CREW

I rep back all Jews, Reptilians, and Illuminati members.

ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You better get on whore mongering, its the best for your mental state

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suppose its something to experience. Something you'll learn from & grow as a person from.. but nah not really srs.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    A relationship is amazing with someone who is genetically beautiful AND has good character.

With just average people it’s mostly miserable and not worth it.

MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RobotDeathSquad View Post
    I've never had a girlfriend before and it never really came up. I bang phuck buddies or tinder sloots. Not gonna say Im swimming in it but its whatever. Ive never had an actual girlfriend. It kinda sucks but not sure if Im really missing anything. What you guys say?
    I fukked you up. This is my fault and I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was crossing the line. In my defense, utilizing a sex swing is fairly basic, and more or less part of the SOP.
    I think it was the nipple clamps. I should have used a lower voltage. Also, stuffing that apple in your mouth made it a lot harder for me to hear the safe word.
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

Hello, Based Department? truesteez's Avatar
    truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    most chicks are a waste of time. If they didn't have a poosay, no one would talk to them. srs.

With that said, the juice is more often never worth the squeeze so you're not missing much, especially in the west. They can't cook, clean or drive. Only tik tok, phone charging, slooting and starbucks.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crew.

Pointy Nips Of Peace StrongFella's Avatar
    StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Op must be trolling, You had to have at the very least tripped and fell into a vaginal/angus at some point at the very least.
    NPC Bodybuilder, former U.S. Navy
    ***Muay Thai Crew***
    ***Wrestling Crew***
    ***Black Crew***

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's a lot of work and can grow tiresome and expensive. friends with benefits is better i think. regardless of where you are currently at, the grass is always greener on the other side.

MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by truesteez View Post
    most chicks are a waste of time. If they didn't have a poosay, no one would talk to them. srs.

With that said, the juice is more often never worth the squeeze so you're not missing much, especially in the west. They can't cook, clean or drive. Only tik tok, phone charging, slooting and starbucks.
    Someday, my son, you will discover the land of Kingdom Cum. When that day arrives, you will know why people value relationships so much that they are willing to give the ultimate sacrifice to protect them. Until then, continue being a scrawny maggot who lives a self-absorbed, fukkless life.
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Piratewhizard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    A relationship is amazing with someone who is genetically beautiful AND has good character.

Everything you post is complete misery.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ups and downs, pluses and minuses, pros and cons

My woman complements me really well though, we’ve gotten so much further together than either of us would have separately

Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    it's a lot of work and can grow tiresome and expensive. friends with benefits is better i think. regardless of where you are currently at, the grass is always greener on the other side.
    I am a much slootier human than you. I can tell you, a monogamous, genuine relationship is the ultimate, most satisfying kind. Everything else is trash.

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post

There's no way this isn't a dude. That's the most autistic neckbeard way of saying someone's attractive I've ever read.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    I am a much slootier human than you. I can tell you, a monogamous, genuine relationship is the ultimate, most satisfying kind. Everything else is trash.
    post some more hot gym pics. are some lingerie pics too much to ask for?

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by coast2coastam View Post
    There's no way this isn't a dude. That's the most autistic neckbeard way of saying someone's attractive I've ever read.
    It is important to distinguish between genetically attractive and looksmaxxed attractive.

truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    Someday, my son, you will discover the land of Kingdom Cum. When that day arrives, you will know why people value relationships so much that they are willing to give the ultimate sacrifice to protect them. Until then, continue being a scrawny maggot who lives a self-absorbed, fukkless life.
    You're angry and projecting it through anonymous accounts on the internet. It's a sign of weakness and I hope you do some self reflecting and sort out whatever is bothering out. Life doesn't have to suck for you, you can create a life worth being proud of.

And relationships aren't for everyone as most things in life aren't as black and white as society makes them out to be. Some people would rather be single and not put their lives in the hands of others - risking net worth and reputation. Nothing wrong with that.

Edit: I don't even know why I responded to you. You're clearly mentally ill.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk buddies basically is most modern relationships. It's like this power struggle of quiet desperation hidden under faux indifference. Everyone has such huge egos they have to make sure they don't "seem desperate."

Sincere emotion is treated like poison in 2021. That's why Gen Z are too busy lip-syncing or showing their ass on social media to develop actual personalities. They're just meme spouting, trend riding retards too scared to ever show even a sliver of vulnerability. That's why sloots sloot so hard, that's why guys use terms like "Chad" like absolute ****gits instead of even a minute of self-reflection.

imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never had a long-term relationship but have been on enough dates/had enough short-term flings to realize that most women aren't worth my fukking time. I'm hopeful I find someone who is, but the modern western woman is trash on average. Even if you happen to find one who is in-shape/attractive, which is getting harder and harder, most of them are vapid and interested in the most basic chit like social media, "traveling", "food", shopping, etc. Note that I'm putting traveling/food in quotations because I recognize these could be genuine interests, but not if it's just going to a European version of America, uploading a few pics to instagram, and then spending the rest of the time living like a yuppie American. Same with food - learn how to actually cook and make different foods flavors instead of just dropping a bunch of money because you're too basic to know how to chop veggies.

The worst part is most girls nowadays are carbon copies of each other, so it's really hard to find the ones that aren't normie yuppies. Even Indian girls, who are more traditional on average, are pretty bad these days.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    very few relationships ever work out to be "worth" it boyo

but the only way you can find a relationship worth having is by going through the motions which more than likely entails years of enduring insufferable women

is the juice worth the squeeze? idk you tell me
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a good relationship is amazing but being single is better than being in a relationship with a bitch you can't stand

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With the right person its nice. If you have to try hard its not worth it

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Relationships are for weak people.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its like hiring an escort but she doesnt leave after you pay her

Originally Posted by imbeingcereal View Post
    I've never had a long-term relationship but have been on enough dates/had enough short-term flings to realize that most women aren't worth my fukking time. I'm hopeful I find someone who is, but the modern western woman is trash on average. Even if you happen to find one who is in-shape/attractive, which is getting harder and harder, most of them are vapid and interested in the most basic chit like social media, "traveling", "food", shopping, etc. Note that I'm putting traveling/food in quotations because I recognize these could be genuine interests, but not if it's just going to a European version of America, uploading a few pics to instagram, and then spending the rest of the time living like a yuppie American. Same with food - learn how to actually cook and make different foods flavors instead of just dropping a bunch of money because you're too basic to know how to chop veggies.

The worst part is most girls nowadays are carbon copies of each other, so it's really hard to find the ones that aren't normie yuppies. Even Indian girls, who are more traditional on average, are pretty bad these days.
    Originally Posted by DrugsToGetBig View Post
    very few relationships ever work out to be "worth" it boyo

but the only way you can find a relationship worth having is by going through the motions which more than likely entails years of enduring insufferable women

is the juice worth the squeeze? idk you tell me
    Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    Relationships are for weak people.
    nailed it.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    relationships get old quick

and you only can have sex with one person which is the worst part imo.
    if I could do that, it would be perfect
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post

and you only can have sex with one person which is the worst part imo.
    Calm down, Romeo.

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    You better get on whore mongering, its the best for your mental state
    It's basically the most honest/pure interaction the opposite sexes can have

envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    some truth here. like anything in life, it takes work, time and attention. i think both sides could be argued and it would balance out. really all depends what you want out of life. with that being said, im getting married in 30 days.
    by appointment only

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can confirm expensiveness. Have wife & children & grey hairs.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie