ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone do Push/Pull (no legs) ?

not srs.

Push with quads and calves
    Pull with hamstrings and glutes

Workout from home so most likely superset with upper exercises

Thoughts?

Push
    Pull
    Rest
    Push
    Pull
    Rest
    Rest

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I haven’t tried that version, but it seems like it would be a pretty long workout. Anything over 1hr 15, and I want to get out.

If you can manage the duration, then I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

From my years of lifting, consistency is really the thing that matters the most.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Nonsense916
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Leg press and some leg extensions or single-leg chit on push day

RDLs and leg curls on pull day

call me a pussy all you want but I don't care so much about legs to do a dedicated workout for them

IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do Push/Pull/Legs/P/P/L/R

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    I haven’t tried that version, but it seems like it would be a pretty long workout. Anything over 1hr 15, and I want to get out.

If you can manage the duration, then I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

From my years of lifting, consistency is really the thing that matters the most.
    I agree, over an hour even is too long for me. All my workouts right now are done within an hour, including an ab circuit.

I only go heavy-ish (6-8) on my first exercise of each work out, so I should be able to superset everything and make it under that timeframe. I'm probably going to try it.

Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    Nonsense916
    Yikes!

Originally Posted by Ibl1s View Post
    Leg press and some leg extensions or single-leg chit on push day

RDLs and leg curls on pull day

call me a pussy all you want but I don't care so much about legs to do a dedicated workout for them
    This is where I'm at. Gyms are closed so I only do goblet squats, barbell lunges/split squat, step ups/leg extensions for quads and RDL + leg curls for hamstrings.

Originally Posted by IronFeta View Post
    I do Push/Pull/Legs/P/P/L/R
    I did that too for most of the year, but with things opening back up I'll be back to my main activities and will have to cut down the leg workout volume. I might even have to cut down the upper volume and switch back to either U/L or full body 3x a week.

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do push/pull/legs and then push again. The reason why is because I like to split shoulders/triceps/chest into 2 days instead.

Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do push/(pull+legs).

Reaching that point where pant and short sizing is ****ing me up. So trying to maintain/slightly atrophy.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just do full body 4x a week
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Originally Posted by DynamicDot View Post
    I do push/pull/legs and then push again. The reason why is because I like to split shoulders/triceps/chest into 2 days instead.
    I see, that's an unusual split, but I can see the appeal.

Originally Posted by Pumpinmirin View Post
    I do push/(pull+legs).

Reaching that point where pant and short sizing is ****ing me up. So trying to maintain/slightly atrophy.
    Nice, doesn't your pull workout get too long?

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    What kind of volume you do per workout?

janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I prefer upper/lower. I just never enjoyed the PPL work outs.
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ramimotemem View Post
    I thought the same for the longest time. I'm now firmly in the minimum effective dose, diminishing returns crew. I'm just trying to be goddamn sexy and athletic rather than full on BB. Workout with a partner so rest times are short... How ever long they take to finish the set.

ABA BAB ABA set up.

Rep range is 4-12 depending on exercise. 3 - 4 sets per. In and out in about 45-60 mins.

Incline DB Bench reverse pyramid
    OHP reverse pyramid
    Triceps
    Side Delts
    Core

Pull ups reverse pyramid.
    Bulgarian Split Squats
    Deadlift variation
    Rear Delts
    Biceps.

If I feel like something is lagging behind I introduce an additional exercise for that body part for a couple of months.

Run the couch to 5k program on off days.
    Last edited by Pumpinmirin; 03-15-2021 at 12:24 PM.

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ?
    I usually workout 3-4 times a week, so that's why. If I could, I would workout 5-6 times a week and then do push/pull/legs twice in the week with rest in the middle.

The reason is because I want one push day to be triceps/shoulders the other can be chest or chest/triceps and shoulders, etc. I don't like working out shoulders and chest on the same day personally. It's hard to do shoulder press and bench press on the same day lol.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What kind of volume you do per workout?
    Would usually be a 60 min workout, gyms here have a time limit

Each of days pretty much looks like this

- either Squat/Bench/Dead/OHP for 3 sets
    - two variants of the above exercises for 2 sets each
    - Myo-reps for one major muscle group (Chest/Quad/Hams/Shoulders for 35-45 reps)
    - Upper Back/Lat movement (usually 50-70 reps, time myself for 6 minutes)
    - Either biceps/triceps for 2 sets to failure

If I had the opportunity I would increase the sets of each of the exercises by 1 and the number of reps for back, but this has been pretty good for when I was at the gym.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Originally Posted by janglingjack View Post
    I prefer upper/lower. I just never enjoyed the PPL work outs.
    I did too, lockdowns gave me more time to focus on lifting though and I actually started enjoying the high volume upper body workouts.

Originally Posted by Pumpinmirin View Post
    I thought the same for the longest time. I'm now firmly in the minimum effective dose, diminishing returns crew. I'm just trying to be goddamn sexy and athletic rather than full on BB. Workout with a partner so rest times are short... How ever long they take to finish the set.

ABA BAB ABA set up.

Rep range is 4-12 depending on exercise. 3 - 4 sets per. In and out in about 45-60 mins.

Incline DB Bench reverse pyramid
    OHP reverse pyramid
    Triceps
    Side Delts
    Core

Pull ups reverse pyramid.
    Bulgarian Split Squats
    Deadlift variation
    Rear Delts
    Biceps.

If I feel like something is lagging behind I introduce an additional exercise for that body part for a couple of months.

Run the couch to 5k program on off days.
    I didn't consider running them in the same fashion as fullbody workouts. Interesting, I run similar workouts.

Push is
    Weighted push ups (A) / Handstand pushups (B)
    weighted inc pushups (A) / Weighted pushups (B) Was thinking of supersetting legs here and with dips, calves with the isolation
    Ring dips
    SS: Lateral raises & Overhead tri extension
    ab work

Pull:
    Weighted pull ups alternating grips between A and B Was thiking of adding RDL after pull ups and supersetting the rest of hams/glutes with the other exercises
    Weighted inverted rows
    Light barbell rows
    SS: Rear delt raises and face pulls
    Bicep curl
    ab work

Originally Posted by DynamicDot View Post
    I usually workout 3-4 times a week, so that's why. If I could, I would workout 5-6 times a week and then do push/pull/legs twice in the week with rest in the middle.

The reason is because I want one push day to be triceps/shoulders the other can be chest or chest/triceps and shoulders, etc. I don't like working out shoulders and chest on the same day personally. It's hard to do shoulder press and bench press on the same day lol.
    Ahhh that makes sense. Yeah I agree with OHP and bench, that's why I alternate my main lift on push workouts. Aren't you doing more pushing than pulling though? Wouldn't it be better to do U/L ?

Would usually be a 60 min workout, gyms here have a time limit

Each of days pretty much looks like this

- either Squat/Bench/Dead/OHP for 3 sets
    - two variants of the above exercises for 2 sets each
    - Myo-reps for one major muscle group (Chest/Quad/Hams/Shoulders for 35-45 reps)
    - Upper Back/Lat movement (usually 50-70 reps, time myself for 6 minutes)
    - Either biceps/triceps for 2 sets to failure

If I had the opportunity I would increase the sets of each of the exercises by 1 and the number of reps for back, but this has been pretty good for when I was at the gym.
    Nice! That sounds like advanced lifting already, I had no idea what myo-reps were until I googled it just now. Thanks!

Will rep everyone later

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Push/Pull/Legs workout already creep over 60 mins by themselves so I couldn't imagine adding legs to P/PL

Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Switching from upper body to lower body feels weird to me.

If I get my shoulders-elbows-wrists all warmed up I concentrate on the upper body... switching to legs and having to warm up the knees is a total bummer

Ahhh that makes sense. Yeah I agree with OHP and bench, that's why I alternate my main lift on push workouts. Aren't you doing more pushing than pulling though? Wouldn't it be better to do U/L ?
    I suppose when I do push day I focus more on muscles like chest, shoulders, triceps rather than just doing any push exercises.

I have alternated and haven't been doing PPL recently. Been mixing it up. This weekend, I did arms, leg and back, and then shoulders/chest lol. But my shoulder exercises I felt were weak since I skipped on OHP although did the other shoulder exercises.

Some exercises for each body part is like a straight up requirement for me. Like it doesn't feel right when I do chest without benching (incline or flat), shoulders without overhead press, legs without squat/leg press, etc. Feels like I am missing the main course.

Originally Posted by frutistafreeze View Post
    My Push/Pull/Legs workout already creep over 60 mins by themselves so I couldn't imagine adding legs to P/PL

If I am having a limited workout week, I put legs in pull day by doing deadlifts. I feel like deadlifts can be either back or legs, so it would be good to put it there.

snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snowergrower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I sometimes do Pull and Legs on the same day so I only work out 4 times a week if I'm short on time.

George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just did that for a few weeks. I did 5 sets for each bodypart per session. Trying upper/lower&arms now. Don’t really like lifting more than 4 days per week

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Have been doing this antagonistic supersets for over 40 years.

Currently my routine is something like this.

(x2/week)

Bench Press

110 lbs (50kg) x 6
    121 lbs (55kg) x 6
    132 lbs (60kg) x 6
    143 lbs (65kg) x 6
    154 lbs (70kg) x 6
    176 lbs (80kg) x 6
    190 lbs (86kg) x 6
    201 lbs (91kg) x 5
    212 lbs (96kg) x 1
    216 lbs (98kg) x 1
    220 lbs (100kg) x 1
    225 lbs (102kg) x 1
    227 lbs (103kg) x 1
    216 lbs (98kg) x 3
    187 lbs (85kg) x 7
    Total Reps 62
    Weighted Chin up

BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 10
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    99 lbs (45kg) x 3
    99 lbs (45kg) x 3
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 8
    66 lbs (30kg) x 10
    44 lbs (20kg) x 16
    Total Reps 100

I rotate Heavy/Light/Volume days because my current recovery capacity isn't as good as before age 55.

Never do isolation exercises, especially now with a chronic condition at every joint.

The hardest part is slow CNS recovery.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did this routine 4 times a week

was maad exhausting
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>🎧

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty much this. I've tried upper/lower (compound) splits, push/pull etc but full body always feels more natural.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Train your legs and stop being a dorrito
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not srs.

Push with quads and calves
    Pull with hamstrings and glutes

Workout from home so most likely superset with upper exercises

Thoughts?

Push
    Pull
    Rest
    Push
    Pull
    Rest