nazirnoori44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recommend a Multi Purpose Rack

Hi all, I'm an intermediate lifter and getting really fed up with the constant opening and closing of my local gym due to covid. I would like to get some equipment, mainly a multi purpose rack that matches the following criteria.

- I'm looking for a rack that I can use for the big 3 - bench, squat, and deadlift. Main reason I need something that is multi-purpose is because I have limited space.
    - If it has options to add accessories for some isolation exercises, even better. But it's not mandatory.
    - I would like something durable that can last a while.
    - Budget isn't a concern but of course I'd like to shoot for getting the most bang out of my bucks.

I've done a bit of research and I'm looking for something similar to the IronMaster 1500 half rack. Sorry I can't post the link, need 50 posts apparently. But of course I'd be interested to hear some more opinions to get some options and then make a decision.

Would appreciate any info, thanks.

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Safeties on that one are short.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-