Closed Thread
Page 99 of 251 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 7508
    leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Solid point. Definitely played into the "only old and sick people" meme.

Trying to make a decision about travel myself. Read that Delta and Southwest (maybe others) are doing extra cleaning overnight so if you could get an early flight that is non-stop? This is vs. a long drive that would require stopping and sleeping overnight in a random hotel.

The person I'm traveling for isn't old and doesn't have any health issues AFAIK. And I was already planning to make a trip this spring because I have something I need to take care of which isn't going to just go away.

And I would need to either drive both ways, or fly up and drive back (moving stuff).

Go ahead and go now? Wait for warmer weather and hope unrestricted travel will be okay?

It feels like I'm constantly getting entangled and held up by actions and events I don't control.
    17 hr trip time or less just drive straight thru.
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post

Welcome to my world.
    The Avigan study needs more publicity. Wish I could find the actual study but it is probably not in English anyway. People are hyping up the Chloroquine study when it is very misleading how the media portrayed it. Reducing the amount of time it takes to recover from COVID19 would increase the turnover for hospital beds and save lives just from that.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shyheimz View Post
    Just saw images of spring breakers in Florida while the entire world is pretty much locked down. How is that even allowed right now?

When you see images from Bergamo or Brescia, it's hard to believe there are still people taking this lightly. Coffins being transported by the army because they're piling up outside of hospitals & crematoria can't burn the bodies fast enough.
    don't worry bro. they've been politely asked to self isolate for 2 weeks when they return home.

i have faith they will comply. For sure they aren't self-centred

i hope the spring break selfies were worth it
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrinnieBuu View Post
    The Avigan study needs more publicity. Wish I could find the actual study but it is probably not in English anyway. People are hyping up the Chloroquine study when it is very misleading how the media portrayed it. Reducing the amount of time it takes to recover from COVID19 would increase the turnover for hospital beds and save lives just from that.
    I think part of the problem we have at this point is that there's so much questionable reporting out there, that rather than developing the skills to look into things independently and determine what is likely and what is not, a lot of people just defaulted to the "fake news media" cult.

This is a good example of actually doing a little homework.

Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    The virus attaches itself to anything humid, the air particles are humid, so basically if an infected person walks around and a micro saliva droplet leave his mouth and attaches itself to a humid particle , then you pass by , inhale , you contract it .

It doesnt matter if your 2 or 20 feet away
    I've also read articles suggesting that, at least with SARS, higher humidity air is more likely to force the droplets to drop with nothing to evaporate into, and also that higher humidity may contribute to the breakdown of the virus. In the absence of clear information, I'm running my loft's humidifiers as I do in the winter to avoid cracked and dry sinuses that would usually make me more susceptible to catching anything.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 03-21-2020 at 05:11 AM.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cixelsidCDN View Post
    So I'm pretty positive I had Covid in January. There are people being interviewed in my age bracket that are now cleared and are listing what they went through and it is literally what happened to me.

I wonder how long ago this really landed in North America.

I had extreme fevers and migraines and it came in waves. First few days I felt like I had a cold coming on, wasn't too bad and then all of a sudden I was dead. Bed ridden for like 24 hours, didn't leave my room. Physically hurt to take a piss, bed sheets were soaked in sweat. Had very high fever and at the same time couldn't stop shivering. Legitimately thought I was dying and then woke up and felt great. The handful of days after were the same thing but gradually less and less impactful. Never made it into my lungs but both my parents had it in their lungs and had coughs for several weeks. I talked to family members who were doctors and they said well that sounds like flu but I have never felt a flu like that. It was the most sick I had ever been in my life and felt otherwordly. Anyone else go through that during flu season?
    I had the same thing New Year’s Day. Had a fever and cough, would be really cold and shivering then really hot. Only lasted a couple days though.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Browns
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Indians
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Buckeyes
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Beer
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cavs

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    USA:
    ~19k infected
    ~5.4k confirmed in the last 24 hours.
    263 deaths

State after state going on lockdown, NY now being enforced. Chit's moving quick. Batten down the hatches brehs...

Tons of numbers and graphs:
    https://covid19info.live/
    Virtue is its own reward.

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cixelsidCDN View Post
    So I'm pretty positive I had Covid in January. There are people being interviewed in my age bracket that are now cleared and are listing what they went through and it is literally what happened to me.

I wonder how long ago this really landed in North America.

I had extreme fevers and migraines and it came in waves. First few days I felt like I had a cold coming on, wasn't too bad and then all of a sudden I was dead. Bed ridden for like 24 hours, didn't leave my room. Physically hurt to take a piss, bed sheets were soaked in sweat. Had very high fever and at the same time couldn't stop shivering. Legitimately thought I was dying and then woke up and felt great. The handful of days after were the same thing but gradually less and less impactful. Never made it into my lungs but both my parents had it in their lungs and had coughs for several weeks. I talked to family members who were doctors and they said well that sounds like flu but I have never felt a flu like that. It was the most sick I had ever been in my life and felt otherwordly. Anyone else go through that during flu season?
    You got the flu in the peak of an already pretty bad flu season. There's an almost 0% chance it was covid. The reason it felt different is that it was the first time in recent years that influenza B was the dominant strain going around. This was well documented by mid Dec and early January when cases spiked and everyone's workplaces started getting cleaned out. Regular seasonal flu had been trending at near epidemic levels before this new virus emerged.
    Physics crew

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    State after state going on lockdown, NY now being enforced.
    NYS isn't even locked down yet until tomorrow night. Penalties are civil fines.

Interestingly, Cuomo chose not to "lock down" per se, but to ban gatherings and essentially force most workplaces to close if they can't shift to work-at-home. The definition of essential businesses is broad and all they really said about travel and movement was to keep a distance from other people and that groups would be broken up.

So unlike some states that have decided to tell everybody they can't leave their house without a good reason, NY just made sure there was nowhere fun to go and strongly advised staying at home. I was kind of pleased, if that's really how they're going to handle it, because it'll hopefully minimize the amount of pointless harassment LEOs are forced to engage in to comply with the order, as opposed to running around interrogating people to prove what essential business they're on.

They did have to raid a bar in my city the other night that was still serving. People were disgusted and I'll be surprised if the hit to their already-sketchy reputation doesn't put them out of business.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    USA:
    ~19k infected
    ~5.4k confirmed in the last 24 hours.
    263 deaths

State after state going on lockdown, NY now being enforced. Chit's moving quick. Batten down the hatches brehs...

Tons of numbers and graphs:
    https://covid19info.live/

the problem with daily updates on infected is it can seem misleading in how fast it is spreading because you have to factor in how many new tests are being done from one day to the next.

As well as the fact that numerous are asymptomatic, so it's not like they very recently developed symptoms and went to the ER. They were probably tested due to being in close proximity to previously determined positive individuals.

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for clarifying ANumber1.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ANumber1 again.
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    the problem with daily updates on infected is it can seem misleading in how fast it is spreading because you have to factor in how many new tests are being done from one day to the next.

As well as the fact that numerous are asymptomatic, so it's not like they very recently developed symptoms and went to the ER. They were probably tested due to being in close proximity to previously determined positive individuals.
    This is true. The testing is extremely important simply to know who has it and to prevent them from spreading it to those who are vulnerable. The number is indicative of something else tho-how wide spread this is. I know this isn't showing the rise of cases, and many will use these numbers for that purpose. Worse, some will take this and make a straw man out of them. We don't know much yet, I'm happy to see the testing, but not looking forward to the ramifications...and measures taken, which is looking more and more necessary. The seriousness of the situation is becoming clearer.

Thanks for clarifying ANumber1.

This is true. The testing is extremely important simply to know who has it and to prevent them from spreading it to those who are vulnerable. The number is indicative of something else tho-how wide spread this is. I know this isn't showing the rise of cases, and many will use these numbers for that purpose. Worse, some will take this and make a straw man out of them. We don't know much yet, I'm happy to see the testing, but not looking forward to the ramifications...and measures taken, which is looking more and more necessary. The seriousness of the situation is becoming clearer.
    yep. the more numbers we have the more we are going to understand this. i wish there was a reliable self test. I am curious to see how many sre asymptomatic. we may be shocked to find out this is much more widespread

LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I understand this situation is serious, but if you look at this vs the swine flu , the swine flu looks much much worse to me. What am I missing, obviously it’s something given the state of the country. Thx

Originally Posted by LiveOnce View Post
    I understand this situation is serious, but if you look at this vs the swine flu , the swine flu looks much much worse to me. What am I missing, obviously it’s something given the state of the country. Thx
    Really? I posted this (below) just a few hours ago, still on this page lol. It's going parabolic, what you are missing is we are in the very early stages. This may be already out of control and measures taken may be too late to have an affect. What happens when the doctors and nurses catch this chit? That's what's going to happen with limited PPE and lack of testing. Study Trump is using to base actions on predict 1.2 million US deaths, quarter million in UK.

Covid19 vs. SARS vs. H1N1 2009

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LiveOnce View Post
    \

stupid posters like you should be banned from posting here
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    17 hr trip time or less just drive straight thru.
    Thanks for the reply.

Right at that...17.5 hours per google. Would have to have a second driver.

I've been staying at my mom's place in TX since she passed. All my belongings (and my daughter) are in MI.

If the Fed is sending checks based on 2018 it won't be a lot and it will go to my ex because for 2018 taxes he filed us as married/joint and kept the refund. For 2019 I filed single/head of household and would easily qualify for the full amount. He is able to work from home and isn't being financially hit by this. If he isn't working/getting paid for any reason then I'm out spousal support and child support.

I wasn't going to be able to keep up payments for my storage unit even before all this. Seems like I have to do this and then try to get some kind of work when I get back even if it isn't the safest.

I haven't even been able to get my mom's ashes interred with a grave marker yet. I'm worn out with crisis mode, but there is just nothing to be done about it.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    hoooly ****k my sis found a legit video from a nurse in one of the hospitals here. and she says the numbers in the hospitals aren't even reported cause nobody can keep up. it's way higher than documented

source: my step mom is actually a friend of the nurse that works at the hospital and the nurse sent a video of herself talking, to everyone she knows

if this is the case i think the number could easily be double than what is on the internet
    I have very little doubt of this based on the number of individual reports online re:hospital conditions and the number of people saying that they couldn't get tested.

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Regardless of all the other stats, the only one that matters to me is hospitals being overrun
    It’s what we saw on videos from Wuhan, what we are hearing from Italy
    Hospitals are being overrun with patients , the reasons other nations shut down

It “should” happen anytime now in the USA, specifically in NY due to its population density
    Just from a #s stand point

If it doesn’t happen, then something is up, we arent being told the truth
    Already articles coming out that it’s Happening
    My best friends father in law is a nurse in Manhattan, my friends wife talks to him daily , I’ve reached out to him for an update (been a couple days and it wasn’t too bad then )
    We will know soon
    IDK if people have fully digested how big of an issue the healthcare wreckage is. We already didn't have enough providers in many locations and specialties. If we come through this and have even 20% fewer healthcare workers on the other side (dead, disabled, quit) that is a real problem. We can't ramp that back up overnight. Just the education is from a year or two (techs, LVNs, assistants) up to 11 years or more (MDs).
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shyheimz View Post
    Just saw images of spring breakers in Florida while the entire world is pretty much locked down. How is that even allowed right now?

When you see images from Bergamo or Brescia, it's hard to believe there are still people taking this lightly. Coffins being transported by the army because they're piling up outside of hospitals & crematoria can't burn the bodies fast enough.
    And to think that they are taking all that chit back to their old parents and grandparents.
    #Doggocrew

i'm just here for the lulz, dont take my miscing too srs

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I am done with attacking the half-truth doomsayers, it's just a revolving door at this point.

Some positive news, just today there was news of a Serbian and French scientist who are having 100% cure results for coronavirus using a combination of already established maria vaccine and an antibiotic. They are doing more testing, but let's hope it all goes well.

Plenty of other countries are doing the same with pre-existing medicine. We won't have to wait 18 months for a new standalone vaccine.

More countries are now having it under control. Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore to name a few. Maybe this whole ordeal will make certain countries rethink their political structure and priorities. The next time this happens there won't be such a delay and the need for knee-jerk actions.

It's a great time to buy if you have some cash. Every shop is 50-70% off, parking is easy, less crowds, I even played some sports with friends at the park. The few people outside starred at us like we were a part of a museum. I do really feel for those stuck in countries with hesitant and delayed action, now having to go to extreme measures that will do more damage than the virus actually has.

Counties like Canada are getting bent over.

Another topic this brings up are countries with high obesity and diabetes rates. It seems those already on the verge get easily topped over with this virus which actually is not that virulent. Maybe it can be another wake up call to start changing lifestyles and general culture.
    Last edited by EoR; 03-21-2020 at 07:40 AM.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    I think I am done with attacking the half-truth doomsayers, it's just a revolving door at this point.

Some positive news, just today there was news of a Serbian and French scientist who are having 100% cure results for coronavirus using a combination of already established maria vaccine and an antibiotic. They are doing more testing, but let's hope it all goes well.

Plenty of other countries are doing the same with pre-existing medicine. We won't have to wait 18 months for a new standalone vaccine.

More countries are now having it under control. Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore to name a few. Maybe this whole ordeal will make certain countries rethink their political structure and priorities. The next time this happens there won't be such a delay and the need for knee-jerk actions.

It's a great time to buy if you have some cash. Every shop is 50-70% off, parking is easy, less crowds, I even played some sports with friends at the park. The few people outside starred at us like we were a part of a museum. I do really feel for those stuck in countries with hesitant and delayed action, now having to go to extreme measures that will do more damage than the virus actually has.

the closest day for an active fully FDA approved will not be ready anytime before mid 2021 -2022
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the closest day for an active fully FDA approved will not be ready anytime before mid 2021 -2022
    If you honestly believe already tested and proven medicine won't get out if let's say hypothetically some countries just started getting bombarded beyond help then I don't know what to say. 2022, ok. Besides it probably won't be needed for most countries.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

I used to weigh 300lbs. Former300lber's Avatar
    Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Are you retarded?

If there is already a vaccine / antibiotic out there that is showing positive results on curing this virus, you really think the FDA will wait till 2021 - 2022 to approve it?

smh, if the global population catches wind that there is a cure out there and the FDA won't allow it to the mainstream because of "approvals" there will be mass riots.
    "The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel."

bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NJ's largest testing center hits capacity by 10am

The state’s first major testing site for the coronavirus, located in Bergen County, hit capacity within two hours after it opened on 8 a.m. on Saturday, an official confirmed.
    nj.com/coronavirus/2020/03/state-run-coronavirus-testing-site-hits-capacity-soon-after-opening-for-its-2nd-day.html

Why are people rushing to get tested? Positive diagnosis or not it doesn't change the treatment protocol: Manage symptoms. Unless you're so sick you need to be hospitalized there's no point ... And at that point just go straight to a hospital

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's already been discussed....

Originally Posted by TrinnieBuu View Post
    You guys should read the hydroxychloroquine study before calling it the answer to everything. It is the best data they can get for what is given. But it is very flawed. I’ve already posted about the caveat of their 100% success rate. They excluded all cases that didn’t finish the treatment. And some people didn’t finish the treatment bc they got worse and were carted to ICU or died.

The vast majority of media articles I’ve seen citing study results have misinterpreted the results.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Another topic this brings up are countries with high obesity and diabetes rates. It seems those already on the verge get easily topped over with this virus which actually is not that virulent. Maybe it can be another wake up call to start changing lifestyles and general culture.
    They probably saw a bunch of morons.
    bbsitum crew*

Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    Why are people rushing to get tested? Positive diagnosis or not it doesn't change the treatment protocol: Manage symptoms. Unless you're so sick you need to be hospitalized there's no point ... And at that point just go straight to a hospital
    As far as I know, testing sites turn away people without symptoms. Ours is by appointment only and they're having trouble just keeping up with clinical referrals due to the shortages of supplies.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

So far in Canada we're doing pretty well considering. Our infection rate per million population is far less than any other large country (so far) and our increases started about the same time as the US and France. Some people are saying that it is because of lack of testing but in my province of 14 million people we did 3500 tests yesterday and only had 50 positives. This is going to spike a bit because of delays in testing of course within a couple of days.

Our federal government has already promised income supplements to everyone, including self-employed and people who can't work for up to 3.5 months which is massive as well. They initiated a proper lockdown already including now fining people who break it. People here are being level headed for the most part and working together. I'm kind of proud of my country right now. I think we will be able to get through this better than most.

bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bov188 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    As far as I know, testing sites turn away people without symptoms. Ours is by appointment only and they're having trouble just keeping up with clinical referrals due to the shortages of supplies.
    Some testing centers anyone with symptoms can show up (Like the one mentioned in my post). There's others in NJ that require a doctor prescription

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    NJ's largest testing center hits capacity by 10am

nj.com/coronavirus/2020/03/state-run-coronavirus-testing-site-hits-capacity-soon-after-opening-for-its-2nd-day.html

what do you mean why are people getting tested? why do you think?

because the media has caused mass hysteria and any with the slightest of a cough or runny nose are running to get tested thinking they have the virus.

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    So far in Canada we're doing pretty well considering. Our infection rate per million population is far less than any other large country (so far) and our increases started about the same time as the US and France. Some people are saying that it is because of lack of testing but in my province of 14 million people we did 3500 tests yesterday and only had 50 positives. This is going to spike a bit because of delays in testing of course within a couple of days.

Our federal government has already promised income supplements to everyone, including self-employed and people who can't work for up to 3.5 months which is massive as well. They initiated a proper lockdown already including now fining people who break it. People here are being level headed for the most part and working together. I'm kind of proud of my country right now. I think we will be able to get through this better than most.
    Maybe I was misinformed on this, I thought over 500k more were out of work and my friends total portfolio--mind you it's happening many places--has had it's value halved.

But your post is optimistic and great to read.

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The virus attaches itself to anything humid, the air particles are humid, so basically if an infected person walks around and a micro saliva droplet leave his mouth and attaches itself to a humid particle , then you pass by , inhale , you contract it .

It doesnt matter if your 2 or 20 feet away
    How does rain affect this, if at all? Starting to rain a lot where I live.
    Horny.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post

I haven't seen anyone cough and my only curiosity is whether speaking to someone 2-3 feet away could be dangerous.
    Yeahhhh I'm pretty sure the experts' experts are saying 6 feet separation for a reason. 'cause they also saying it's airborne for ~4 feet...not counting direct sneeze or cough

Closed Thread