Thread: Animal Cuts

nlouro54 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Animal Cuts

I have been on the 3 weeks on 3 weeks off cycle for Universal Animal Cuts. Currently on the second split now. Been seeing definite results so far. I am drinking close to 1.5-2 Gallons a day but my question is there a specific Window of when and when not to eat while on this product? Just curious because I will take my first dosage in the am and eat a protein bar or something like 30-45 min later and then have rice cakes or banana like an hour after that. Just curious as to if I am not immune to the caffeine should I go longer without eating and just drink water for better results?

Thanks!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Hmm, I would be very wary of taking any advice from a supplier of supplements.

Firstly, you could easily have achieved the same results without the animal cuts... this happened purely because you consumed fewer calories than you burned - and you did weight training.

Also, you don't need to drown yourself in water, it does not improve fat loss once you've met your basic daily requirement (which is certainly not 2 gallons), too much water can actually harm your health.

Spend some time reading the sticky threads here and find out what the real drivers of fat loss and muscle gain results are. Knowledge is power.

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Hmm, I would be very wary of taking any advice from a supplier of supplements.

Firstly, you could easily have achieved the same results without the animal cuts... this happened purely because you consumed fewer calories than you burned - and you did weight training.

Also, you don't need to drown yourself in water, it does not improve fat loss once you've met your basic daily requirement (which is certainly not 2 gallons), too much water can actually harm your health.

Spend some time reading the sticky threads here and find out what the real drivers of fat loss and muscle gain results are. Knowledge is power.

Animal cuts has more than just a "fat burner", and he should continue to drown himself in water due to one of those things being a diuretic.
    #TeamMeatball

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cuttin.bruh View Post
    Animal cuts has more than just a "fat burner", and he should continue to drown himself in water due to one of those things being a diuretic.
    Or stop taking diuretics...