madara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hmm...can you get sick from multi-vitamin?

This is annoying heck out of me. I was thinking of reasons why first time in week I did not feel so hot today. Then I remembered I started taking Eclipse Complex 24 multi-vitamin this morning.
    I was not sure but two months ago I was really feeling dizzy and wierd, which could have been alot things but anyhow having thought it out I stopped taking newest thing I introduced to my body and that is this vitamin I was 4 days into. So only thing I can figure that seems factor is this. Maybe my body is justing to taking those needed nutrients with so many years of not having them? I really like wait it out but I thought ask incase anyone here ever been in this situation.
    thanks
    Last edited by madara; 10-11-2003 at 03:07 PM.

SupplementFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I had the dizzy nauseous feeling back when I either took them on an empty stomach or didnt eat enough that day. I would even puke sometimes, but I was 17 and had no clue to take them with food, I thought I was elergic to them hahaha. Maybe this helps.

Beaver Hunting Member rbuffetta's Avatar
    rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to have some food in my gut or else I get the same feeling.

Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It could be that theres something in there that your body thinks is toxic.

Just take it as a supository, it should elimate the stomach issues.
    later