Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)

Rogue LT-1 50 Cal Trolley & Lever Arm

I was one of the lucky fellas to grab this new accessory during Rogue's special $200 pricing deal. Ordered around mid-October, picked up yesterday, maybe 7 weeks or so lead time, which was expected for this new product.

As a local to Rogue, I chose to pickup my order. Rogue requests a pickup day and approx time, so I told them I was available around noon Saturday for pickup, but it would be ready as they were expecting me. Once I got into the retail store (first time for me at the new location), they said it'd be ready in 10 minutes....... well unfortunately for me..... there were two other large orders being loaded ahead of me (one dude had a damn UHaul trailer filled with stuff)..... and they only had one loading door.... and even though I told them when I'd be there.... pretty sure they didn't pick the order until it was my turn to load..... so an HOUR later, I was finally loaded. The retail counter people were nice enough to keeping me up to date, but it was a bit disheartening that it took a damn hour, not 10 minutes. I'd never had that kind of delay at the old location, of course it might have been my first pickup on a Saturday too. Nice building, but it's not really setup for multiple pickups. On top of that, my full length F350 barely maneuvered through their curved entrance ramp (no way I could have gone in front ways with a trailer).

On to the Trolley and Lever kit.

I had read that there were some users that had some difficulty figuring out the directions to install.... so I opted to start installing PRIOR to reading the directions. BTW, directions were put into the lever arm box. I started with the Trolley 50 cal handles. Looked pretty simple with the main unit, two rollers, a plate and a pin. Installing the trolley is pretty simple, but here's a few tips....... The metal washer/spacers with the rollers, have to slide in with the rollers, so it's just a little bit of wiggling the bolt to get everything lined up, not a big deal. Also, the directions say the same.... only hand tighten the roller bolts and nylock nuts, you should tighten everything down at the end after the arms are installed. All in all the installation was very straight forward and common sense, the directions might be handy for some, but didn't really seem necessary to me. Here's a few pics and more discussion.

Attached Images
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Installing the arms was slightly more challenging, but not difficult at all. First important part is that the pivot pin has threaded holes for set bolts to keep it in place. Make sure you have the threaded holes as close to lined up as you can, when you use a rubber mallet to slide the pins in. (Yes, rogue did good with directions and required equipment, but I'd ADD the use of a rubber mallet for the pins getting set). The first arm slid into the trolley frame very tight..... but that was a good thing.... as the pivot pin lined up perfectly on both sides of the frame. The second arm slid into the trolley frame with a slight bit more room for side to side wiggle maybe 1/16" or less.... but it was enough.... when I slid the pivot pin in place..... one of the sides was not perfectly lined up (pic below, might be hard to see)..... sooooo I pulled out my mighty C Clamp to pull the extra wiggle room out of the trolley frame and was able to get both set bolts into place.

Make sure you line these holes up before pushing or hammering the pin into place

Here's the important piece to make sure gets lined up....

Handles: one of the handles had a loose piece that came out of the box, it was easy enough to identify as one of the ends of the new knurled bolts. Looks like the installer missed the threaded hole and just set it like a set screw instead, that came loose driving home. Not a big deal, as I've got plenty of allen wrenches, a little adjustment and it was all better. I know it was discussed some in the Rogue thread when some people were contemplating Long vs Short arms..... but at this point in time..... I don't see any use for the brass bushing at the handle end...... maybe down the road they'll have some other attachments that utilize that hold..... but as I have it setup.... those handles are fixed, don't rotate, so there's no need for that brass bushing. Might be the next keyhole design that never comes to fruition.... I dunno.

loose part not installed correctly at Rogue, easy fix

My personal setup will require me to relocate my plate storage pins for my 5-25 plates, which isn't a big deal. But the reality is..... I'm not even sure how I'm gonna use this thing. I think it looks like a neat concept, and once I get a bigger place, I might be able to utilize it better..... but right now it's just a novelty for me until I can figure out how to work it into my long embedded workout routine. At this point, I wanted this item for the special pricing, because $200 is not a big deal..... but at the $995 price point, I would really need to understand how to use the accessory before dropping that kind of coin.

Completed:
    Attached Images

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great post, thanks for putting that up! I was waiting for a long time to see someone talking about this piece in this forum! It looks like a really nice piece of equipment but i am not sure i would really use it as i have a lot of other equipment... but for someone with only a rack, barbell and adjustable dumbbells, it is for sure a great attachment.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm exciting that companies are starting to develop these lever arm pieces. The Rogue option looks nice, although I like how the Legend design provides a converging option. It will be interesting to see how these develop over the next year. They cost more than it seems like they should, but they could potentially replace a number of pieces of stand alone equipment. Looking forward to more reviews!
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

I do agree swimmer, i like to see some innovation in the stale fitness industry. I haven’t had any chance to really do anything yet, but I’ll try out some moves over the next few months and give my user opinion.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    I do agree swimmer, i like to see some innovation in the stale fitness industry. I haven’t had any chance to really do anything yet, but I’ll try out some moves over the next few months and give my user opinion.
    Really great review, as everyone else has said, it's good to see innovation. I couldn't really see a place for this in my set up, but I'm interested to see what evolves over the next few months.

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anybody got this message? My order status moved to processed on Dec 6th and got this message on 7th . Based on some of the reviews who have received them , it seems ppl are having issues with holes not being lined up etc.. Looks like either Rogue is having some issues with these

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for purchasing the Rogue LT-1 50 Cal Trolley.

Due to the complexity of the product, we are experiencing a higher than normal number of delays with our first run.

We apologize for the delay in getting these shipped to you.

We are continuing to build and should have all orders placed in October shipped no later than 12/10/18.

Any ordered after November 1st, should meet the 4-6 week lead time.

Also, some customers are experiencing issues when installing their trolleys. If you have any issues, please contact team@roguefitness.com or call 614-358-6190.

We will have representatives from the product development team standing by to answer your questions.

Additionally, we will follow up this email with a video to help you through the installation process.

Thanks,

Ahmik Jones, MD
    Director of Product Development
    Rogue Fitness
    "
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMAO, I got the same exact email as you, but mine says .........."We are continuing to build and should have all orders placed in October shipped no later than 12/15/18."........

My order didn't even show processed yet........

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On a side note, there's 1 review on Rogue's website.........posted 13 days ago......how in the world did that person get it so early? Maybe a Gym Equipment reviewer that they sent them too first before sending/giving them to anyone else?

I received my order completed email from Rogue..... then a day later got that same message saying orders were delayed.... but mine was in stock already.

sonodoc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got the same email. My order is delayed till 12/20

By the way, did anybody order the short arms. I ordered them because rogue rep said I won’t be able to do chest press and shoulder presses outside rack with the longer arms. They said for monster light rack the 24 inch spotter arms have to be set up inside the rack in opposite side of
    Trolley to perform shoulder presses and chest presses. They told me I couldn’t do that with longer arms outside rack

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My Lever arms were delivered yesterday . Every thing was in tact and no damage in shipping. They were left outside and it snowed little last night more like dusting..They were sitting outside infront of the garage side door on drive way.

Every package has green sticker stamped that said QC approved. Don't remember this with my previous rogue orders and i have bought quiet few from Rogue since 2016.

All the pieces had something like saw dust and pick powder. The sleeves of handle looked like somebody took a wire wheel on them. I can see the marks. I DO KNOW how wire wheel marks looks on sleeves

Sleeve of the handle.

Handles on the Trolleys

One major thing is the hole on the trolley arms does NOT line up with hole on the upright as i have Sorinex XL rack . So those hitch pins are are extra. So ppl who have non Rogue rack take a note.

The handles are really heavy duty and lot heavier than Sorinex ones ( I tried these in last year) . I doubt there is any need to put lot of weight on the handles for pressing.

Couple of observation on installation

1. I would put the arm first before tighting the 4 screws on the Trolley . If you have Rogue rack the hitch pin will hold the Trolley arms not the trolley pin. I had to struggle little bit to install due to that. That is because of my rack nothing to do with the Trolley.

2. Yes, using the rubber mallet in installing the spacer plate will help.

I will try to get the more pics later tonight or over the weekend.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by vhd16; 12-14-2018 at 08:26 AM.

Mine are 35" arms. Here is the one that is installed on the rack

Attached Images

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post
    My Lever arms were delivered yesterday . Every thing was in tact and no damage in shipping. They were left outside and it snowed little last night more like dusting..They were sitting outside infront of the garage side door on drive way.
    Those handles are nice, I wonder if they sell them seperate. Doubt it.
    For the hitch pin, I'd still have one below the trolley, in case that pop pin fails.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Those handles are nice, I wonder if they sell them seperate. Doubt it.
    yes, they are really nice and are heavy. Sorinex ones are little light weight ,i have to say. Sorinex does sell them separately , so might be worth asking Rogue ?

For the hitch pin, I'd still have one below the trolley, in case that pop pin fails.
    Was thinking the same . Any recommendation/ideas on how to fix this ?

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes, they are really nice and are heavy. Sorinex ones are little light weight ,i have to say. Sorinex does sell them separately , so might be worth asking Rogue ?

Was thinking the same . Any recommendation/ideas on how to fix this ?
    Where does the side hole end up? Between 2 holes exactly?

Where does the side hole end up? Between 2 holes exactly?
    Not exactly.

Attached Images

Not sure I understand.... the trolley handles have the hitch pin installed through the unit as well as the pop pin. I don’t see anyway it could fail from the trolley handles.

fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not sure I understand.... the trolley handles have the hitch pin installed through the unit as well as the pop pin. I don’t see anyway it could fail from the trolley handles.
    Sorinex uprights don't have the holes offset like Rogue does so the hitch pin for the trolley doesn't pass through

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What does the pop pin look like? Can you post a pic?

Originally Posted by fatal11 View Post
    Sorinex uprights don't have the holes offset like Rogue does so the hitch pin for the trolley doesn't pass through
    Not to deviate from topic, fatal11, are you going to start your own thread on your new rack ? Wonder which rack did you go with ?

Originally Posted by fatal11 View Post
    This. It shouldn't, but it's still a pop pin. I don't know how rogue built there's, but from the photos on the site I can see the cap is secured by a set screw. If there's no thread there (like "real" pop pins), and that screw backs out, the head could pop off and the pop pin could back out with enough vibration. Again, probably never going to happen. But just adding the hitch pin on the lower hole would prevent it from sliding down more than an inch or so.

This. It shouldn't, but it's still a pop pin. I don't know how rogue built there's, but from the photos on the site I can see the cap is secured by a set screw. If there's no thread there (like "real" pop pins), and that screw backs out, the head could pop off and the pop pin could back out with enough vibration. Again, probably never going to happen. But just adding the hitch pin on the lower hole would prevent it from sliding down more than an inch or so.
    I can say that while installing the trolley , since the set screws were yet to tightened, I had to hold the trolley and asked my son to put the metal spacers and bolts in.
    Same thing when installing the pivot and the arm. Had to unscrew the front set screws ( top and bottom ) to slide the arm in . It took a while to align the holes of the arm to holes on the trolley where pivot goes in.

If i could use the hitch pin then i would have installed every thing and tighten the set screws last. I just need to make sure that set screws are really tight so that pop pin does not pop out

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For everyone that has these, what are your initial impressions? What would you improve? What wouldn't you change?

rpark, thanks for the post & the time taken!
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    For everyone that has these, what are your initial impressions? What would you improve? What wouldn't you change?

rpark, thanks for the post & the time taken!
    I’m curious as well as I’m trying to gather as much info to see if they could be something I’d be interested in.

I talked with a guy nearby me who recently got them for his Monster rack and he said they’re well made, look cool, and totally was worth the $200 he got them for, but said for a grand, he’d never recommend them. He said the usability just isn’t as high as you’d think it would be.

Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post

I talked with a guy nearby me who recently got them for his Monster rack and he said they’re well made, look cool, and totally was worth the $200 he got them for, but said for a grand, he’d never recommend them. He said the usability just isn’t as high as you’d think it would be.
    This pretty much sums it up as to why I got them
    It is actually $260 for me with shipping and taxes
    It is still too early to tell whether they provide as much versality and variety to your workout

More of a accessory piece and also at this price you don’t like it you can always get your money back
    I have been eyeing these for at least a year but $1k is way too much

Really? Are they on sorinex site? DO you know how much?

fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not to deviate from topic, fatal11, are you going to start your own thread on your new rack ? Wonder which rack did you go with ?
    I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I'm likely going with an RM-6 mainly due to the XL being significantly more due to taxes and shipping. I was waiting until BF to see if Sorinex would do a 10% off again and I'd reconsider but then they put up that lame "no discounts, everybody pays" instagram post (which they subsequently realized was a bad move and removed). I'm not in any huge rush as I have a nice commercial rack I got cheap off CL. Probably going with black with red attachments.

However, I now have both the long 54" Sorinex adjustable arms and the short 35" Rogue 50 Cals (had to pull the trigger on these for $200 even though I already had the Sorinex ones). Once I get the rack I'm planning to use Rogues on the inside of the rack for flat and incline pressing and hopefully later when they release that monolift attachment and the Sorinex on the outside of the rack for more dynamic movements, pulling and potentially Mech's belt squat attachment. The RM-6 also won't have the hitch pin issue you have using Rogue trolleys on a Sorinex rack. The Sorinex attachment points only use one pin that goes through the side of the upright so it will be fine on the Rogue rack.

On a side note, I will say that the Rogue version is much nicer and better than the Sorinex version in my opinion. Knurled stainless steel handles on the trolley, stainless steel weight posts, acetal rollers, uses multiple perpendicular holes to secure it in place, better handles, etc. And they're cheaper due to shipping and taxes. The only thing the Sorinex ones have going for them are custom colors although I'm hearing the clear grind isn't free anymore but maybe that's just for racks? Not sure. I got them with red attachment points and clear grind arms over the summer and there was no upcharge.

Really? Are they on sorinex site? DO you know how much?

No they are not on Sorinex site. Check your e-mail . I had gotten quote from them exclusively for handles like 6 or so months ago. My thought was make my own fixed jammer arms as i had shorter uprights/arms but then i did not want to go through the hassle. For you it might be little bit different in other words easy peasy ..lol..

Anyway, installed the second arm. This time it took me less than 15 minutes and big bonus is i did not have to ask my older one to help. I must be have been brain dead last night or too excited not to think clearly.

What i did was use the hitch pin to hold the trolley instead of pop pin and i was able to install the plate, , bolts with metal spacers, and arm quickly. I had to push out the pivot pin couple of times to align the holes but that was not that difficult. This arm fit nice and smooth into the trolley. Once everything in place and before tightening the bolts removed the hitch and used the pop pin.

Only thing the handle fits on the arm little tighter than other but not a big deal.

So for those who do not sorinex rack do not use the pop pin to hold the trolley during installation.

I am planning to use the pop pin to adjust the height and use the hitch pin to hold the the Trolley .

Yeah the room is a mess as i need to move quiet bit of stuff around in that room. But that is my "sanctuary"

Attached Images

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does the pop pin look like it could be modified to make it work right with your rack?