karagoz277 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Intermittent fasting and protein shakes

Hi, I have started to do intermittent fasting for a few days and i am so confused about protein shakes. I usually go to sleep at about 4 am and wake up at about 12 so I go to the gym at about 1 am and after that i have whey and casein protein before bed. I know protein shakes have calories but I don’t know what should i do ?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by karagoz277 View Post
    Hi, I have started to do intermittent fasting for a few days and i am so confused about protein shakes. I usually go to sleep at about 4 am and wake up at about 12 so I go to the gym at about 1 am and after that i have whey and casein protein before bed. I know protein shakes have calories but I don’t know what should i do ?
    There is nothing "magic" about IF. IF helps some people time/schedule their eating so they eat less in a deficit due to not eating when not really hungry.

Drink your protein shake when it best suits you. There are advantages, in fact. to spreading your protein intake throughout the day.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fasting means you take in no calories. Have you done any research on IF? Seems like you don't really know what it is.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do you want to do IF? It doesnt boost fat loss, testosterone, or growth hormone, so there is that.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Thank you all for your help, I know there’s no magic about it but I thought it may have been something else I could do , I know IF enough and i wanna do it lose fat quickly

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you all for your help, I know there’s no magic about it but I thought it may have been something else I could do , I know IF enough and i wanna do it lose fat quickly
    IF is simply a meal timing protocol. It doesn't outperform a traditional diet. All weight-loss diets are based on the same principal: take in less calories than the body uses daily. It's that simple.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    IF is simply a meal timing protocol. It doesn't outperform a traditional diet. All weight-loss diets are based on the same principal: take in less calories than the body uses daily. It's that simple.

yeah i know i wanted to try something different thank you