metalhiram is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Explaining what is Classic Physique. Let's talk about it!

So I've been following the classic physique pros for a while now & fell in love with the division from the start! I recently stated making more videos on Youtube and made one on explaining everything in classic physique. I wanna know your opinion on the division, i love it because were rewarding large quads, small waist, and great posing! Thank

Video: www . youtube. com/ watch?v= of4eYRd1mWE Title: What is Classic Physique? | Everything You Need to Know 2018 NPC & IFBB

*edit Sorry new poster, but link is with no spaces

satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by metalhiram View Post
    So I've been following the classic physique pros for a while now & fell in love with the division from the start! I recently stated making more videos on Youtube and made one on explaining everything in classic physique. I wanna know your opinion on the division, i love it because were rewarding large quads, small waist, and great posing! Thank

Video: www . youtube. com/ watch?v= of4eYRd1mWE Title: What is Classic Physique? | Everything You Need to Know 2018 NPC & IFBB

*edit Sorry new poster, but link is with no spaces
    I think it's a great new division. Its something that is obtainable if you desire it. Not meaning everyone can be competitive but you can obtain the the size and condition if you work at it hard enough.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My opinion is, it's a great division for people that want to get started, kind of like men's physique. Everybody wants to get up there and compete, and there's multiple categories for that. I think the classic bodybuilding division is just for those guys that maybe are weekend warrior athletes that still want to play ball on the weekends with their friends, and not necessarily have the goals and aspirations to be a Mr. Olympia open bodybuilding champion.

Maybe their genetics just aren't that way, I don't know, maybe they just don't have the desire. But here's a place for them to say, "You know what, I'm in the gym, I'm killing it, you know, like why don't I do this and see where it takes me?"

I think it has great promise to show a lot of good physiques out there, and I think it's gonna actually pull from other sports. With that said, basketball, football, wrestling, martial arts, a lot of people that have maybe competed at a high level, whether it be high school, or collegiate, if not pro, have another avenue when their career is on it's way out.

As for men's physique I think it's very difficult because you end up focusing on being so much bigger that you might as well end up doing classic. So my opinion on it stands as this, I'm happy that you guys are doing it. I think a lot of you guys are gonna end up doing open class bodybuilding.

That's just my opinion because, we're all in the pursuit of perfection and it's gonna be extremely difficult to diet down if you're six foot and you want to be 205 for the rest of your life. It's gonna be hard because if you get beat by another guy that may be genetically gifted at 5'11" that weighs 200 lbs maybe he's just rounder than you, more diced than you, and normally you're gonna say, "Well, I gotta be bigger because that looks better on me." That in itself puts you maybe out of the division, and then in the open class.

So, come one come call do the classic, and then if you find out that from the adjudication by the judges that you should be doing open, don't feel afraid to do open class bodybuilding. I'm always gonna be an advocate for open class bodybuilding, it's not just a freak show guys, but there are some freaks up there, and it's a great division. It's where you become Mr. Olympia. It's where you get your face in Gold's Gym Venice. It's where when you walk throughout the world you're exalted as Mr. Olympia. No other category does that, but I definitely think that this is a platform for people to compete.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Including this video in case my sense of humor is lost on some people.

Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    My opinion is, it's a great division for people that want to get started, kind of like men's physique. Everybody wants to get up there and compete, and there's multiple categories for that. I think the classic bodybuilding division is just for those guys that maybe are weekend warrior athletes that still want to play ball on the weekends with their friends, and not necessarily have the goals and aspirations to be a Mr. Olympia open bodybuilding champion.

Maybe their genetics just aren't that way, I don't know, maybe they just don't have the desire. But here's a place for them to say, "You know what, I'm in the gym, I'm killing it, you know, like why don't I do this and see where it takes me?"

I think it has great promise to show a lot of good physiques out there, and I think it's gonna actually pull from other sports. With that said, basketball, football, wrestling, martial arts, a lot of people that have maybe competed at a high level, whether it be high school, or collegiate, if not pro, have another avenue when their career is on it's way out.

As for men's physique I think it's very difficult because you end up focusing on being so much bigger that you might as well end up doing classic. So my opinion on it stands as this, I'm happy that you guys are doing it. I think a lot of you guys are gonna end up doing open class bodybuilding.

That's just my opinion because, we're all in the pursuit of perfection and it's gonna be extremely difficult to diet down if you're six foot and you want to be 205 for the rest of your life. It's gonna be hard because if you get beat by another guy that may be genetically gifted at 5'11" that weighs 200 lbs maybe he's just rounder than you, more diced than you, and normally you're gonna say, "Well, I gotta be bigger because that looks better on me." That in itself puts you maybe out of the division, and then in the open class.

So, come one come call do the classic, and then if you find out that from the adjudication by the judges that you should be doing open, don't feel afraid to do open class bodybuilding. I'm always gonna be an advocate for open class bodybuilding, it's not just a freak show guys, but there are some freaks up there, and it's a great division. It's where you become Mr. Olympia. It's where you get your face in Gold's Gym Venice. It's where when you walk throughout the world you're exalted as Mr. Olympia. No other category does that, but I definitely think that this is a platform for people to compete.
    I strongly disagree with this.
    Classic physique has a weight cap, that weight cap per height is to keep it from being overloaded with mass monsters and it becoming about size more than anything. For IFBB if you are say 6'1'' and hitting 235 240 at 4% bf, you are still a very, very massive and muscular guy.
    Classic physique is also about keeping a narrow waist from the side and an inverted core as opposed to the big bubble gut you get from bodybuilding supplements and volume of food consumed in the offseason.

I have and do compete in both classic and open heavyweight bodybuilding and have taken overall in both at the state level and find classic physique far more challenging than bodybuilding. The only thing bodybuilding has more advanced over classic physique is overall muscle mass, beyond that, classic physique is more advanced with posing, with competition prep dieting, symmetry, proportions, stage presence, having the genetics for it, and your plan leading up to show day as you have to make below a maximum weight 12 hours before going on stage. Bodybuilding you can spend a whole week carb loading and manipulating water exactly as you want, specially in super heavyweight.

I really don't see where you get that its for people who want to spend less time in the gym or are less into the sport, maybe at a very low level non npc or npc small show where they dont plan on taking first, sure. But winning an overall or being awarded a pro card or making it to the olympia stage, I think classic is more challenging, up to the point of the pros, then it becomes about even. Right now I am at the point I CANT put on too much mass or I lose sponsorship or add weeks to prep and TONS more hours of cardio to hit 4-5% on stage. I guarantee you it takes a lot more hours and a lot more hunger and boring meals to fight off adding mass than to go from being a classic to bodybuilding competitor. I could add mass like NOTHING after competing in a couple shows so switching to bodybuilding would be easy, but keeping protein portions in single digits while eating bland vegetables and white rice and red potatoes in an off season and still doing fasted cardio 6 days a week and post workout HIIT 6 days a week, THAT is extremely difficult. Just checkout what Sadik and Cbum are eating in their off season and what their training is like VS the top olympian bodybuilders and tell me which training regimen looks more rough and time consuming and which diet looks more psychologically and physically challenging.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe they both have their challenges. Neither one harder than the other. It all depends on the individual body mechanics and makeup. Its all about coming in at your best that your potential allows.