JMaria14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bottoms for squatting

Ladies, what do you guys wear when you squat? I always used to wear compression shorts but I moved north so I need something else. I now live out in the middle of no where so I’m hesitant to buy leggings online because if they’re see through or slip when squatting, returning them will be impossible. Any recommendations on leggings? Or anyone wear sweats?

Thanks in advance! 😊

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's your budget? Target is a popular choice, but is a no-go for me I've bought a lot of their leggings before, but it piles after a few washes and is see-through.
    I've tried some lululemon leggings as well, and it's really a hit or a miss.
    I usually get mine from Lucy's or Nike.
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

JMaria14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don’t have a huge budget, unfortunately. I’m in medical school and pretty broke, haha.
    Gotcha. There isn’t a target within 2 hours of me so it wouldn’t really be an option anyways. I’ll have to look into Nike. Any particular line/style?

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I splurge a bit, I go with better bodies. They are steep at nearly $90. They are also perfect every time. Probably the best I've come across. Stay in place and not at all see through.

I picked up some leggings by Nebbia at the last Arnold. I only have one pair so I can't speak to them as well, but the pair I have are fantastic. I'll probably pick up another pair or two.

And then lately Flag nor Fail has upped their legging game and dialed in their products. They're a bit harder to get because they do limited releases (they have one tomorrow night) but they aren't as expensive, closer to 50 I think. Again, stay in place and not see through.

I also do random stuff from Kohl's... but the ones I listed are like my top choice, reliable, favourites!
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Target's brand - champion can be bought on amazon. I second this option for reasonable leggings. These aren't see through - but it is printed on white fabric - so pattern movement/color changes with squatting does happen - I have vids in my journal if you are curious at how bad it is.

Better bodies is something I've been eyeing - maybe for a splurge.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

Live long and make gainz McNeelz's Avatar
    McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I kind of have the same issue right now. This year I've been lifting in a warehouse (CrossFit box) and it's getting cold in there. I've always worn booty shorts for pretty much all workouts, but I think I may freeze my butt off in January.

I ordered some legging capris (baby steps cuz I hate wearing pants ) from Under Armour on sale because I really like their shorts. One of the pairs was $22 and the other two were $30 each with free shipping. Not too bad. They're in the mail so we'll see how I like them. I wear a medium in their shorts so I got the same size.

Under Armour also has free returns, so if they don't fit I can at least send them back without having to pay shipping.
    IG: amygainz

Squat: 210, Bench: 165, Deadlift: 330

anonymous
    Check out TJ Maxx online store. I get all of my workout clothing from them, they have great quality leggings and great prices. I think I haven't paid over $16.99 for a pair of leggings, and they carry good brands - Marika, 90 Degrees, Nike, Under Armour, Calvin Klein, etc. Never had a problem with splitting during training either.

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're still working out in a gym, wear the shorts and throw sweatpants on over top for the commute???
    Instagram: @doctorv17

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wear these:

Wait, what was the question?

But seriously, don't overthink it. We're talking about pants for squatting, and as long as they don't restrict your movement, it doesn't make one ounce of difference. I wear shorts and just wear a cheap pair of sweats over the top, and if the gym is cold, I leave the sweats on, the only time that doesn't work is if the bar is getting caught on sweatpants while deadlifting. If you really want to wear leggings, you already know what brands aren't see through because you wear compression shorts, and most of the brands that make compression shorts make tights too.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When i was an itty bitty thing I use to workout in booty shorts. Not like underwear style, but just...short haha. Now that I'm a little more 'mature' with my sportswear (LOL) I just wear leggings that are thick enough that they aren't see through. They aren't hard to find, and can be quite affordable. I've found half a dozen on amazon. The trick is to just read the reviews and make sure people aren't saying that they're too thin. My favorite ones came from a discount rack at Big 5 (sporting goods store in my area). Other than that, amazon is my go-to for 'squat proof' leggings.

Plus, they're great at holding in all the goods...if you know what I mean haha
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***