cookedgoose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for trainers/online clients to review my site

Hey everyone,

David here. I’ve pulled the trigger on my side venture and launched my business. I’m looking for honest constructive feedback on my website. The address is 1080physique.com

If this is not allowed, let me know.

If you could reply in a PM that’d be great.

Regards,

D-
    Certified Personal Trainer/Nutritional Counselor
    1080Physique.com
    1080Physique@gmail.com
    IG:@1080physique

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went to your site. The pages loaded quickly and it was easy to navigate.

There wasn't anything on it to make me want to hire you, though. As a prospective client, I personally would like the 'About Me' to be more about the entity you've established and what it does and less about 'you'. I think it's a good start, but I also think you need to work on refining your message - What is it that you can do for ME, the client, specifically?

Thanks, I appreciate the look. Is it more of the content of the about me, or the location in which you’re stuck looking at it because it’s first in line.
    1080Physique.com
    1080Physique@gmail.com

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The 'Learn More' on the homepage implies visitors do not already know what online training is and/or your site is the only one that offers this unique service. Like something you might see on a site that offered Reverse Car Loans 'Keep your car, we pay you and the bank. Learn More.'

Perhaps something like 'Our Services' or 'What We Offer' or something simpler like 'Continue' or 'Start Now'....I like start now because it says 'Let's not wait, let's do this now'.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Awesome man, I didn’t think about that. I’ll actually be implimenting your suggestion. Appreciate the help.
    1080Physique.com
    1080Physique@gmail.com

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not bad looking... talk less about you and more about the client.
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

Originally Posted by dwill094 View Post
    Not bad looking... talk less about you and more about the client.
    Which parts? I put the about me page in there so clients could learn about me if they wanted.
    1080Physique.com
    1080Physique@gmail.com

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cookedgoose View Post
    Which parts? I put the about me page in there so clients could learn about me if they wanted.
    That stuff is important, but what is more important is telling the potential client how you can help them.

Most people are more interested in learning what they can get out of training with you rather than your personal story.
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

Originally Posted by dwill094 View Post
    That stuff is important, but what is more important is telling the potential client how you can help them.

Most people are more interested in learning what they can get out of training with you rather than your personal story.
    Ahh okay, I appreciate it. I'll take a look.
    1080Physique.com
    1080Physique@gmail.com

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About you though...you're a small guy so play that up. Here's what I mean...

Most everyone views smaller bodybuilders as wannabe bigger bodybuilders, only they may not have the right genetics or nutritional know how so they remain small. This will dissuade many guys who want to get bigger but fear you may not know exactly how to do it based on the fact that you are small too. A possible loss in revenue as this market never reaches out. Now, be that the case or not, you may want to create some distance between the type of body building your enjoy and the more main stream bodybuilding, while acknowledging its existence and your knowledge in relation to. For example:

"I am 5 foot 9 inches, 155 pounds. For me and many like me, I feel more energetic, more flexible and overall healthier at this size. I have no desire to pack on more muscle than my frame naturally carries. This is not to say that I do not respect those who are into a much heavier look or those who just want to lose the midsection and not much more. So whether you want to maintain, get lean or get huge I can help you achieve those goals. My expertise is very well rounded and I am confident that with my assistance, I can assist anyone achieve his/her personal weight goals and lifestyle changes.'

I just wrote that up in five minutes but you can steal it and cater it to your own thoughts if you'd like.

I appreciate the insight! I AM looking to cater to the clients who are getting started, interested in learning and overall achieving a healthy lifestyle and look. I know I am not going to be sought after from bodybuilders who are looking for a prep coach. And other bodybuilders will go another direction simply because size =more knowledge about the sport in their opinion.
    1080Physique.com
    1080Physique@gmail.com

I hear ya. I wasn't thinking so much about real Bodybuilders (amateur or pro), I was just thinking about the millions of young men who want bigger arms, bigger backs and bigger chests. There is a reason Muscle&Fitness Mag made hundreds of millions of dollars. Young men who bought that mag looked at those pics, read those diets and workouts as inspiration and for tips although 90% of them had no desire to be bodybuilders.

It's perception. Addressing the falsehood of that perception could add a few thousand dollars a year to your bottom line. Think of Royce Gracie in the late 90s. Everyone laughed at him because he was small until he kicked everyone's ass, now BJJ is the most sought after discipline. Just something to think about. Addressing it isn't going to be crucial to your success, but it could aid it.