arsenification is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Do I have winged scapula?

Hello everyone. I am 15 years old 174cm tall and weigh 60kg. I am new to Bodybuilding (been working out for almost 3 months). Ever since I started flexing to see my progress, I notice that the right part of my body is slightly taller than the other. I thought it was muscular imbalance at first and recently figured out that it could be a winged scapula (I'm not sure).

Judging by the picture, do I have winged scapula? I am unsure.

What causes winged scapula to happen in the first place? Is it because of bad habits or anything else?

If I do have winged scapula, does it affect my training goals and or my gains?

Is it possible to treat and function normally again?
    Attached Images

blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi, awesome that you've got into bodybuilding, good luck with your goals.

Winged scapula are usually no problem whatsoever as long as they cause no pain. Which sort of makes the question of whether you have winged scapula or not pretty irrelevant. However, looking at your picture, it could possibly be the case but nothing to worry about at all. So no need to worry about it in terms of, "gains, goals, or treating it".

It's fairly common in young people and tends to be down to muscular weaknesses rather than anything major.

What you'll likely find is that as you work on strengthening the muscles in your upper back that connect with your scapula (mainly: traps, lats and rhomboids) it'll help improve the function of your scapula and it'll move closer around your rib cage. Work on rowing movements such as barbell rows or cable rows and focus on letting your scapula come forward and back fully during the movement.

If it does cause pain or discomfort then it's worth seeing your doctor as that's not right.

arsenification is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for your answer! Glad it's nothing major. Will keep your tips in mind!