so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Controlled Labs PROmore

Controlled Labs was kind enough to send me three sample tubs of their PROmore protein; Snickerdoodle Cookie, Orange Cream Pop, and Frosted Cinnamon Bun.

Let me start by saying I'm a picky person, there's a handful of proteins I actually enjoy. I don't care for thick sludgy proteins. For the most part I mix protein with whole or 2% milk, and mostly Fairlife recently. Though, I understand a lot of protein powders are thicker these days so I'll also mix them with vanilla Silk almond milk.

I'm not much of a baker/cook so won't be able to do anything on the level of superhuman but I do enjoy trying out new things so I'm going to try make some cinnamon rolls and cookies, maybe an orange cream frosting?

so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The first flavor I tried was Snickerdoodle. I've had PES's Snickerdoodle and while I think they have one of the best tasting proteins out there, I wasn't a fan of their Snickerdoodle, was definitely a smidge too sweet. I really think CL hit the nail on the head with this flavor. I mixed one scoop with ~9oz of vanilla Silk milk and it tasted fantastic. I'm not a huge fan of Snickerdoodle so probably won't be a flavor I'd pick up but I definitely think most people would hands down enjoy this.

The Frosted Cinnamon Bun smells so good so I'm definitely going to go into that one next and like I said try to make some cinnamon buns or something less routine than just a protein shake.

Ended up trying the Orange Cream Pop next and it was good. Tasted spot on like an orange creamsicle. Just like Snickerdoodle, it's probably not something I'd purchase but if that's the flavor you're looking for, it's perfect.

Tried the Frosted Cinnamon Bun this morning after my 4am run.

My god, this was delicious. Had a very sweet taste but not too sweet. Personally I wouldn't say it tasted like a Cinnamon bun. It has a Cinnamon taste to it but I taste more of a general sweet/frosting type flavor. Regardless it's amazing. This will definitely be one of my next purchases. Unfortunately I'm sitting on ~20lbs of protein, half of which I don't enjoy, but for sure there's a few that I'm wanting to pick up and this easily is on the list.

I've mixed all the shakes with the Silk Almond milk thus far, just because I prefer a thinner shake but hate the taste/texture with water. I prefer to use whole milk so this would likely be a cutting protein for me but tomorrow I'll try with Fairlife whole or 2%.

Tomorrow night I'm also going to try to whip up some Cinnamon buns, likely will be a failure but why not.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Aww yea, sounds like the Frosted Cinnamon Buns is a hit for you like it is for a few of the loggers as well.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

So I tried some baking, wasn't for me. Way too embarrassing to post but man I was legit crying from what came out of the oven. I'll stick to drinking the protein powder.

Posted review thread and store review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1485200721

Thanks again CL and I'm 100% going to be buying the Cinnamon Bun once I run out of my current stash.