Kto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trenabol x review and question for Bigcat

After listening to many of the reviews on T-X, 3 week seems to be the miracle number. Today is exactly the 3rd week, and strength is waay up and so is endurance.

Question: The only problem is that I am getting a lot of acne on my head. Any cures for that BigCat. After the cycle, is there a bridge I can use before the next cycle in order to maintain strength?

bump

mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

bump

bump

i would like to know too

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

simple, to stop pimples..

I'd say to increase your intake of vitamins E,A, and C. They all have high-powered antioxidant ability, plus vitamin E regenerates skin cells, clearing free-radical damage. Try Nivea for men exfoliating face scrub,(I know, it sounds girly. I use it, no zits!).

To maintain strength after Tren-X, get some creatine and ZMA. I finished my 8-week cycle last week, and I put on another 2 pounds, so I'm now 208lbs. I just use 10g creatine pre-workout, 10g post-workout. Still got my power, still feel the pump..
    Damn, Son!

I am finally cycling off of Trenbol X using only a dime size amount instead of the the 4 ML. I have started on the ZMA, and also increased uptake of creatine before and after excercise in my postworkout shakes. My pumps are still awesome and my strength is still intact. I am also consuming a greater number of calories than normal maintenance. However, my zit problem is still apparent. This must be due to the fact of the post hormonal imbalance due to the diminishing amount of the 1 test.

size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000)
    how much weight did you gain over those 3 weeks and at what dosage?
    size is a fictitious character.
    Please read the forum rules.

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad to see other bros are having good T-X success like me. I've been kind of informal about time-keeping; I'm somewhere around my 6th-7th week. I went from 161 to 178 during this time and seem to have levelled off at 178; poundages are also levelling some in the last few days. But my gains/growth/strength have been amazing thus far and if this were all I would get from my bulk phase, which ends in less than 3 weeks, I'd still be VERY satisfied.

I won't know for sure till I cut up how much of the loot was fat and how much was muscle, but I'm confident that fat gains were minimal...as you can see from my 3/26 pics on my transformation page, my waistline is still fairly sharp. ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

Actually, at the 3 week mark, I was in the process of cutting. I actually lost weight and gained more definition. If I were to go on another cycle of T-X, it would not be on a cutting cycle. In fact, at about the end of the fourth week mark I lost a considerable amount of weight eating the same amount of calories. I then decided to start gaining weight again, bumped my carbs up and total caloric intake. This resulted in strength increas as well as musclefullness which quite a few people noticed quickly. In terms of nut shrinkage, nothing yet, everything still seems to be at the normal size. However, my zit problem is still apparent. I am still taking ZMA, creatine, and glutamine to combat strength lost. Hope this helps out.

AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems while the side effects seem to be consistent, each one varies more than the other from person to person. I've had only 1 or 2 zits during my whole cycle. No burning or rashes either (except if I touched my face and didn't wash my hands 10 times after washing...before I wised up and used rubber gloves). But my libido has really, really taken a beating. My wife has been (except for one fight) a saint during all this.... :-)
    Pics Thread:

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One observed side effect: It truly brings out the comedian in you!! Just look at AnthonyGG!!! hahahaahah!! He is the coolest !!!

Originally posted by K (same)
    One observed side effect: It truly brings out the comedian in you!! Just look at AnthonyGG!!! hahahaahah!! He is the coolest !!!
    (awww thanks K (same) yer a great bro...but SHHHHHH...Ryan's been secretly paying me in Tren-X for all my joke-posts...he thinks it will minimize all the animosity on the boards!)
    Pics Thread:

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Trenabol x review and question for Bigcat

Originally posted by Kto
    Question: The only problem is that I am getting a lot of acne on my head. Any cures for that BigCat. After the cycle, is there a bridge I can use before the next cycle in order to maintain strength?
    Accutane is the big thing for that, but personally I'd ride it out. It will clear up after discontinuing use for a while. I wouldn't mess with other prescription drugs. Is there any particular reason you can't tolerate the acne ? Its common for all steroids and PH, so its something you should have been expecting.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought pantothenic acid was the best thing for acne
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dunno, I take my B50's every day, and I still get zits.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have just seen a few people say they take high dosages and it works as good as accutane - not sure of the dosages they mean though.

Well, I get about 100 mg a day. Not sure if I'd like to go much higher. Too much isn't exactly good for you either.

If your already taking as much as you safely can the zits must just be down to your poor hygeine

I was expecting it, but it just bugs me because majority of it is on my head. I guess that's what you get for playing around with your hormones. I'm sure it'll subside soon. I was just wondering if there was a speedier way to clear up my skin. I've bought an anti-bacterial soap and it doesn't seem to help much either. All in all, I think it was a good experience and I would do the cycle all over again.

mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i used to take bee pollen.
    it was supposed to be good for keeping the skin clear