Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

J Wong- Prep for SPF Reebok Record Breakers & USPA Thanksgiving Throwdown

I just got done competing at the Boss of Bosses 3 meet. I went 3 for 3 with a 474 lb bench in bench only at 242. I had to withdraw from full power around ~6 weeks out. My old back injury was flaring up again and I haven't squatted/pulled in 8 weeks (well, until this past Monday). I took 2 weeks off hoping I'd heal up but it was a no go so I had to reach out and tell Dan to put me down for bench only. Although it sucked doing this, I am glad I made the decision as it probably saved me from hurting myself worse and keeping me sidelined even longer. I have been feeling healthy for about a month now. Instead of jumping back into squatting and deadlifting I decided to rest another month until BOB3 and just train bench 2x a week to make sure I was completely healed.

Anyways, I told myself I would never compete in back to back meets again, but **** it. This time I will have 2 weeks in between meets rather than 1 weeks, so there is that. Here is what I have lined up:

November 5th- SPF Reebok Record Breakers
    November 20th- USPA Thanksgiving Throwdown

I am doing the USPA meet because it's local and I'd like my Grandpa and Mom to make it out to another one. My Grandpa has had lots of health issues this past year, so I think you can figure out my rationale here.

After the November 20th meet, I plan on unloading my spine and will probably not touch a barbell until January 1st where I'll be 16 weeks out from the USPA U.S. Open on April 23rd. This will be my first meet in knee wraps.
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome stuff Jordan. Been following your progress for a bit and am excited to see how things come together for you.

What is making you transition to wraps? I am considering this myself as I have always gone sleeves only in the past but felt very solid and strong when using wraps in training.
    Best Total- 460/400/600/1460 raw no wraps
    ********- Adam Banotai
    IG- @Adam.Banotai
    YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWP4b-RT8cbUon5k65z_Row
    Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172277053&pagenumber=

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    August 22nd:

Deadlift:
    584x2, 3 sets of 3 @ 528 lbs

Romanian DL: 3 sets of 8 @ 264 lbs

584 felt way too heavy for the day so I finished out the day with something pretty light. The 5 days of traveling/crappy food/water intake beat my ass prior to this!

Belt squats were prescribed but I am going to do them on squat day (tomorrow).

August 24th:

Bench:
    5 sets of 4 @ 352 lbs.

Wide Grip Bench: 3 sets of 4 @ 330 lbs

Chest Supported DB Rows: 4 sets of 12

DB Front Raise: 3 sets of 12

DB Skullcrushers: 3 sets of 12

DB Shrugs: 3 sets of 12
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)

Originally Posted by AdamBanotai View Post
    Awesome stuff Jordan. Been following your progress for a bit and am excited to see how things come together for you.

What is making you transition to wraps? I am considering this myself as I have always gone sleeves only in the past but felt very solid and strong when using wraps in training.
    I don't really want to, but on April 23rd there are thousands and thousands of dollars on the line (I don't remember the exact breakdown) and it's a wrapped meet.

AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamBanotai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big Sexy J View Post
    I don't really want to, but on April 23rd there are thousands and thousands of dollars on the line (I don't remember the exact breakdown) and it's a wrapped meet.
    Id say thats good motivation haha.
    Best Total- 460/400/600/1460 raw no wraps
    ********- Adam Banotai
    IG- @Adam.Banotai
    YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWP4b-RT8cbUon5k65z_Row
    Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172277053&pagenumber=

August 26th:

Squat: 4 sets of 5 @ 496 lbs

Leg Curls: 4 sets of 15

That's it. I skipped a few movements today because this workout kicked my ass. 8 weeks off from squatting will do that to me.

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope your spine stays good bruh.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko