Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Summer evenings are brutal if you're FA👻

Knowing this is the same environment that HS and college chads all across the country are out making memories that last a lifetime while you LDAR

Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just go outside and make a life for yourself.
    Its my thyroid

Misc M.D.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    thats why im on grindr right now looking for twinks

NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    beta mindset=beta life

you're better than this, brah
    no homo

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MgtowBrah View Post
    Knowing this is the same environment that HS and college chads all across the country are out making memories that last a lifetime while you LDAR
    lay down and rot, at least I try to go to the club weekly and meet new people.
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NS1234 View Post
    beta mindset=beta life

you're better than this, brah
    he will read your post and it will not register in his brain. he will just visually sense it and not get any meaning out of it.
    OP just rot lol

MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Changedmalife View Post
    lay down and rot, at least I try to go to the club weekly and meet new people.
    no clubs where I live

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Delete ********
    2. Start doing stuff that you enjoy
    3. Chill at the beach, lakes, rivers in the sun
    4. Be positive and happy.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no clubs where I live
    learn to drive, find a bar, a dance studio. Poor excuse.
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trust me when I say this.

Not that many people TRULY have "summer expectations" fun.

They have regular year fun. Most people are trying to work more hours, so the whole "crew" can't get toguether to do fun stuff. Even the cute sloots are bored.

Originally Posted by Thiiisguy View Post
    Trust me when I say this.

Not that many people TRULY have "summer expectations" fun.

They have regular year fun. Most people are trying to work more hours, so the whole "crew" can't get toguether to do fun stuff. Even the cute sloots are bored.
    you live on the west coast, correct?

Summer's probably not as big of a deal to you as it is in the Midwest or out east

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you live on the west coast, correct?

Summer's probably not as big of a deal to you as it is in the Midwest or out east
    Yea I'm from the west Coast, and as far as I know it is a big deal. Everyone is speaking of what they're going to do or "thinking" about the plans they're going to do, but at the end of the day everyone just falls into their daily routines and enjoys the basic activies like going to the beach, hiking, outdoorsy activities, and the occasional outing to get drunk. Nothing truly "summer worthy" (at least expectations of summer worthy).

But who knows I haven't been to the east coast since I was a kid, so maybe it's different.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know brah
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000)
    hibernate during summer crew
    † you're probably a drone anyway †

n ........ n
    ((☪)Y(☪))
    ((),____,))
    _||_ _||_

WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea I'm from the west Coast, and as far as I know it is a big deal. Everyone is speaking of what they're going to do or "thinking" about the plans they're going to do, but at the end of the day everyone just falls into their daily routines and enjoys the basic activies like going to the beach, hiking, outdoorsy activities, and the occasional outing to get drunk. Nothing truly "summer worthy" (at least expectations of summer worthy).

But who knows I haven't been to the east coast since I was a kid, so maybe it's different.
    Nah that's pretty accurate. Might sound sad but the thing I look forward to the most about the summer is making optimal gains since I have no school obligations. Most of my friends are working for Fall/Spring $$.
    Bojangles & Cook Out Crew
    Computer Science Crew
    San Francisco

now that NBA season is over, there's nothing to take my mind off of my own personal troubles

I'm going to build myself up from scratch again. Just venting.

Originally Posted by WeedWizard420 View Post
    Nah that's pretty accurate. Might sound sad but the thing I look forward to the most about the summer is making optimal gains since I have no school obligations. Most of my friends are working for Fall/Spring $$.
    Not sad at all man, Many people do that. A lot of my friends are getting a lot of hours so they can save up on money.

I'm also looking to losing gains (fat gains) over the summer. Since I have the time now I can finally work out two times everyday instead of once every couple of days.

now that NBA season is over, there's nothing to take my mind off of my own personal troubles

I'm going to build myself up from scratch again. Just venting.
    It's all about occupying your time boyo. Don't be a negative nancy and learn something new/ join some sort of sports club or club of any sort. Lots of people to meet that way.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    summer is the worst season if you're FA

Originally Posted by CannibalJester View Post
    hibernate during summer crew
    this
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    summer is the worst season if you're FA

this
    Sort of in this crew too lmao. Get up at 12,go to the gym, take care of my online business stuff for a few hours, eat, sleep, repeat. Miscing is thrown in there. The only thing is I am happy with that, so I don't feel depressed or anything. It is what it is.
    Bojangles & Cook Out Crew
    Computer Science Crew
    San Francisco

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe high school but college summers kind of suck. Everybody is either taking classes, interning, or working min wage job. Luckily, I am doing none of those things and enjoying all my free time going out, reading a lot, hunting aND fishing a little, going to the pool, studying for the LSAT, and learning new skills like coding. Basically I'm using this summer to get all my loner time out of the way so when school starts back up I can make time to study and party hard.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't worry brah. Unless you're a trust fund baby with trust fund baby friends not a single young adult mother ****er is out there making summer memories. We all have responsibilities
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    My summer is worse than winter. I wish I could skip this season

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE BruceBoxteitner's Avatar
    BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BruceBoxteitner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just lay down on your bed during the summer nights and listen to The Get Up Kids while pining over your oneitis. (I totally didn't do this.)

zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BruceBoxteitner View Post
    Just lay down on your bed during the summer nights and listen to The Get Up Kids while pining over your oneitis. (I totally didn't do this.)

pining?
    Everyday is Day 1 of no fap crew

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    thats why im on grindr right now looking for twinks
    good advice for op, if you can't get the vag, get some angus.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This summer has been ass so far since the last 2 years I was in a relationship with someone who I would take everywhere with me. I'm trying to reconnect with old friends and it's been going very slow. Sh*t sucks. Last year of college too. I should've joined a frat when I had the chance instead of getting in a relationship with a young female with daddy issues.
    *Willing to risk it all crew*

zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000)
    this summer isnt as bad as my previous ones

I'm working at a full time $25.90/internship
    Everyday is Day 1 of no fap crew

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BruceBoxteitner View Post

I see your get up kids and raise you the most GOAT FA anthem album of all times:

That feel when you put this cd on and imagine yourself 10 years ago dreaming about where you would be in your late 20's, then realizing life doesn't go according to plan. This simple plan cd was a soundtrack to the summer suburb lifestyle back in high school haha. Still brings back feels when i play it. In b4 Emo *******
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who cares. Save and invest. Retire before 50 and then travel the world.

TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You really just need to say fuk it and put yourself out there OP.

If I look back there were countless parties, girls, crazy times during the summer. I can truly say we had an way above average social life back then. I always had something to do every night of the week.

It all changes though and slows down. I am 31 now and its almost a complete 180 from when I was 21.
    Now we all go to bed at a reasonable hour for work and either are married or have kids and other responsibilities. I only see my buddies on rare occasions now and most of the time I focus on myself and my family.