Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Watched Cowspiracy, I'm done, going vegan

After watching this documentary, I can no longer participate in destroying the earth by consuming meat.

It's not the actual eating of the meat which causes issues, but the big picture is agribusinesses and agriculture is the biggest form of polluting the earth with toxic gasses, and also of raping the earth of resources.

We are literally killing ourselves by consuming meat in this fashion of factory farms. We are killing the oceans and much of wildlife. A startling statistic is, 10,000 years ago 99% of the earth was wild animals running free, with 1% human population. Today, 99% of the world are humans, 1% are now free wild animals.

Cattle are fed tons of food and gallons upon gallons of water they don't need, the only reason they are given this is to speed up the process to have them ready to slaughter and be sold.

The food and water the animals are pumped full of could easily cure starvation on a world level.

The weirdest thing about this, the documentary highlights that many environmental companies/charities are aware yet refuse to comment on the matter. To them it does not exist.

Even the eggs and dairy business is fukking disgusting, throwing away newborn male chicks to be grinded up, keeping cows constantly pregnant to produce milk, etc

Not gonna become one of those anal wart vegans who look down on everyone, but for sure gonna do my bit and stop giving these corporation's my business. Who are we as a species to round up all our earth relatives just to abuse, kill, then make money from.

Any vegans please post what is a staple of your diet, as mine consisted of eggs, oats and meat, I am looking for other ways to keep protein high, maintain muscle, whilst keeping my weight low but still having enough energy to train intense every day.

Reps to BetaAsPhuck for the documentary recommendation

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    A startling statistic is, 10,000 years ago 99% of the earth was wild animals running free, with 1% human population. Today, 99% of the world are humans, 1% are now free wild animals.
    ...so basically humans are alpha as fuk and are winning? Das it mane.

jk. congrats op. I've actually reduced my meat consumption too. I'm not really against an animal being hunted for food and using ever last bit of the animal as long as it lived a free natural life. But factory farming is very wrong, I totally agree.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000)

edit on r/c plant based brother
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just love the agenda of this documentary.

All these terrible things

And the only solution is go vegan

Lol okay how naive are you

Edit: Like seriously, does this documentary assume everyone who's in Animal Husbandry is evil, hates animals, and manages their livestock like a industrial factory?

Have you guys ever been to a normal farm? Like the ones that have fed humananity for 1000s of years? Lmao probably not.

But if you wanna go on the christard diet monks went on, ya know, do what those retards did along with a long list of things they do n stuff of why they're dumb. Go ahead.
    Last edited by crowe15; 04-18-2016 at 04:49 PM.

EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the problem I have with vegans is they think them not eating animal products will change anything.

its the equivalent of this in the 60s:

The problem is the agribusiness, you said it yourself. Regulations and enforcement of those regulations is key.

There is nothing "morally" wrong with eating meat or any animal product in moderation. There is nothing dietary wise wrong with eating meat or any animal product in moderation.

The population of humans is far too great to be sustained by the worlds resources too. Typically what I see is those who are vegans and want justice for the animals, are also all for mass migration by the millions into the capitalist West, which further expands the demand for the exploitation of animals in factory farming to meet the needs of the exponentially growing population.

It isn't the developing world that is exploiting animals in mass production methods. That is why they can't feed their excessive population which far exceeds that of the developed world. Yet we continue to take them into our lands by the millions knowing our infrastructure and resources can't handle it.

We used to be able to eat meat and animal products in moderation because our countries weren't overpopulated. We also didn't have such an "individualistic" and "hedonistic" culture, but that's a whole other can of worms.
    #1 Indian chad on the misc right now

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crowe15 View Post
    I just love the agenda of this documentary.

All these terrible things

And the only solution is go vegan

Lol okay how naive are you
    139lbs
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

The sleeper has awakened SageofsixPaths's Avatar
    SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000) SageofsixPaths is just really nice. (+1000)
    rip gains
    Surviving the Liberal indoctrination of College.

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UACdarknova View Post

jk. congrats op. I've actually reduced my meat consumption too. I'm not really against an animal being hunted for food and using ever last bit of the animal as long as it lived a free natural life. But factory farming is very wrong, I totally agree.
    I would also be for hunting for food of wild animals, but that then poses the issue of population

In 1912 there were 1 billion people on the planet, fair game to hunt animals, fast forward 100 years and the population has exploded to 7 billion people, no matter what we do there is no sustainable way to regularly consume meat for all these people.

No idea what a solution could be.

Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've always wondered if it would be viable to use non-factory farming. Wouldn't some problems arise such as price of meat skyrocketing, and maybe even meat shortages. Or is it not done simply because there is less profit to be made that way? Anyone who knows the answers to these questions chime in plz.
    �What man can you show me who places any value on his time, who reckons the worth of each day, who understands that he is dying daily? For we are mistaken when we look forward to death; the major portion of death has already passed, Whatever years be behind us are in death's hands.�
    ― Seneca

Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sh1f7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This steak is for you OP

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so are you giving up your cellphone that uses batteries with cobalt mined by children? or do you only care about animals?

zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zz55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I hardly consume any chicken/beef/pig now just because the way they are grown.. I don't care about being vegetarian but the only meat I eat now is fish.
    Lentils/split peas are full of protein as well.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're right but you probably wont change chit in your life time (unless they make tasty lab meat soon)

ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post

Cattle are fed tons of food and gallons upon gallons of water they don't need, the only reason they are given this is to speed up the process to have them ready to slaughter and be sold.

The food and water the animals are pumped full of could easily cure starvation on a world level.
    Do you believe, honestly, that if all that food and water was suddenly not being given to animals that it would somehow make its way to the starving people? We already throw away enough food every year to feed all the starving people in the world. Going vegan doesn't change that in the slightest.
    It'd be like staying fat while running marathons because it's more impressive to finish a marathon when you're overweight. It might be impressive in the short run, but in the long run it just doesn't make any sense. ~breathinglife

Raw competition lifts ....................Equipped
    Squat 661
    Bench 490...........................................666.9
    Dead 585

crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Talius View Post
    I've always wondered if it would be viable to use non-factory farming. Wouldn't some problems arise such as price of meat skyrocketing, and maybe even meat shortages. Or is it not done simply because there is less profit to be made that way? Anyone who knows the answers to these questions chime in plz.
    There's an organic secrion, non changed animals, no gmos etc etc

Its like a nature's promise gallon if milk is 6$ vs a regular 3-4$ one.

Then again why am i saying this go to a grocery store or trader joes n look 😂

Originally Posted by EmanuelKant View Post

The problem is the agribusiness, you said it yourself. Regulations and enforcement of those regulations is key.

There is nothing "morally" wrong with eating meat or any animal product in moderation. There is nothing dietary wise wrong with eating meat or any animal product in moderation.

The population of humans is far too great to be sustained by the worlds resources too.
    Agribusiness is a new topic to me so I won't comment to much about it, but in some parts of the world (Brazil) going against these businesses can cost you your life.

And to challenge your point of eating animals is not morally wrong, we are not designed to healthily and safely digest these animals or animal byproducts.

Cows Milk is basically calf growth fluid, it's job is to turn a 50lb calf in to a 400 lb cow, now im sure some miscers will go the rich Piana route and spout 'whatever it takes' for their precious gains, but
    1)cows are abused so badly to give you milk as they are constantly impregnated (artificially) so they can routinely give off milk, and once her body is used up she is disposed of, and 2) the damage to our body is there, some show more signs than others such as clogged arteries etc. We were designed to drink momma's titty milk, not the milk from a different species.

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just had a steak on the grill a few minutes ago. Fuking juicy medium rare... which a side of grilled asparagus.

Das it mane.

chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000) chessboxxn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EmanuelKant View Post
    the problem I have with vegans is they think them not eating animal products will change anything.

its the equivalent of this in the 60s:

There is nothing "morally" wrong with eating meat or any animal product in moderation. There is nothing dietary wrong with eating meat or any animal product in moderation.

The population of humans is far too great to be sustained by the worlds resources too. Typically what I see is those who are vegans and want justice for the animals, are also all for mass migration by the millions into the capitalist West, which further expands the demand for the exploitation of animals in factory farming to meet the needs of the exponentially growing population.

We used to be able to eat meat and animal products in moderation because our countries weren't overpopulated. We also didn't have such an "individualistic" and "hedonistic" culture, but that's a whole other can of worms.
    You say the idea that vegans can 'change' anything is flawed, but then go on to say that the problems stemming from animal agriculture are the result of demand. You said it yourself, animal agriculture is the problem and the demand is what is driving the resulting impact and so what better way to combat this then by eating less meat?

Your comments about mass migration and and capitalism are also these standard anti-vegan arguments that try to paint them all with the same brush. People have different reasons for choosing to go vegan. For some it is a matter of ethics, for others it is an environmental reason and for some it is a health issue. Whether or not you think their reasons have merit is up to you, but know that people make the choice for different reasons and they represent many demographics.

Also, we couldn't sustain the world's population on a plant based diet along other necessary resources? Curious if you have any compelling information regarding this as I haven't heard this one yet.
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Talius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by crowe15 View Post
    There's an organic secrion, non changed animals, no gmos etc etc

Its like a nature's promise gallon if milk is 6$ vs a regular 3-4$ one.

Then again why am i saying this go to a grocery store or trader joes n look ��
    Those are novelty items, and usually not a lot of people go for them due to their price. They also make up a rather small percentage of the total meat production. I was hinting at completely shutting down factory farming, and moving towards organic farming. Not sure if that would be viable though.
    �What man can you show me who places any value on his time, who reckons the worth of each day, who understands that he is dying daily? For we are mistaken when we look forward to death; the major portion of death has already passed, Whatever years be behind us are in death's hands.�
    ― Seneca

CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The real answer is conservation, hunting and eat what you kill.

Factory farming definitely has to end.
    ~Misc BJJ crew~
    ~Electronic Engineer master race~

Originally Posted by ShortDave View Post
    Do you believe, honestly, that if all that food and water was suddenly not being given to animals that it would somehow make its way to the starving people? We already throw away enough food every year to feed all the starving people in the world. Going vegan doesn't change that in the slightest.
    You are right but if we all continue the way we are, our species is on its way to extinction

Registered User In4ThAGainZCrEw's Avatar
    In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10) In4ThAGainZCrEw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Repped
    Originally Posted by UACdarknova View Post

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CaseyJamess View Post

-conservation

-hunting

Pick one.

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you have to pay to watch it?
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    so are you giving up your cellphone that uses batteries with cobalt mined by children? or do you only care about animals?
    Don't have a cellphone crew

Even stopped wearing Nike items after watching how the workers are taken advantage of and treat just as bad as factory farmed animals.

Originally Posted by CaseyJamess View Post

I'm not quite sure how people in big cities would go about hunting non-existing prey in their big cities. Not a lot of people live in rural areas.
    ― Seneca

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    you have to pay to watch it?
    Netflix brah

Also check out Vegucated, shows 3 NY meat eaters going vegan for 6 weeks and showing their results. Interesting and informative.

Also Earthlings, with Joaquin Phoenix,

Hard as fuk to watch but very informative and eye opening

WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sooo in order to save the earth... you're going to eat it?