ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How am I looking bros?

6'3", 220lbs. Been on a cut trying to get leaner but want to keep the size in good proportions. Any ideas of what my body fat % appears to be or any feedback appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-18-2016 at 02:28 PM.
    Iron. Boxing. NFL. Mob stuff. New York City breed.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tons of mass.
    BF% is probably 18-20%.

Probably 195-200lbs at 10% if you were to cut that low.

Supermotherfocking Hero brutusgains's Avatar
    brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutusgains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Fair man. Some good size, decent bulk but still a lot of cutting to do bro. You may never be Olympia-esque but you got good foundations. Keep it up.

ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Tons of mass.
    BF% is probably 18-20%.

Probably 195-200lbs at 10% if you were to cut that low.
    Thanks for input but I'm not sure I'm as high as 18-20% bf.

I was close to 20% body fat a few years ago and I had moobs and my gut was hanging over my belt.

BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
    6'3", 220lbs. Been on a cut trying to get leaner but want to keep the size in good proportions. Any ideas of what my body fat % appears to be or any feedback appreciated, thanks.

If I was you, I would try and keep the same size as well, but that's just me.

Lookin' good. Love the username!!!
    ABILITIES: In car mode, his engine emits vibration that causes mechanical failures in other vehicles...can speed to 200 mph...uses concussion cannon in robot mode (for similar breakdown results in other vehicles)

PROFILES: Extreme self-consciousness...thinks everyone is staring at him--even other cars and stoplights...finds heavy traffic nerve-wracking...would prefer to be human so he'd fit in better...prone to leaky fuel pump.

alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking good. Damn, I am an inch shorter and 5 lbs more - and you look way more massive. Check your scale, it might be 10 lbs off.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea man agree with the above you look way heavier then 225 and I mean that in a positive way! You have some serious muscle there man and would look absolutely beastly if you cut down to 10 or so % and leaned out!!
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Thanks gents.

I can't get to 10% bf no matter what I do though, I am just accepting it is genetically impossible for me. Yea I sound like a quitter but believe me every thing imaginable has been tried. Lowest I got was about 12% and then I plateaued like I always do and sacrificed all my size. Not really interested in being super shredded to lose mass.

Last I checked my bf was a few weeks ago and it was 15%, think I am a little below that right now. Will still continue the cut and see how it goes.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks gents.

I can't get to 10% bf no matter what I do though, I am just accepting it is genetically impossible for me. Yea I sound like a quitter but believe me every thing imaginable has been tried. Lowest I got was about 12% and then I plateaued like I always do and sacrificed all my size. Not really interested in being super shredded to lose mass.

Last I checked my bf was a few weeks ago and it was 15%, think I am a little below that right now. Will still continue the cut and see how it goes.
    Yea man I actually agree that 10-12 is a good goal for someone to be at. I've been under 10% and it just isn't worth it as your cut/super defined muscles are usually under clothes and no one sees your hard work since you are in clothes most of the time and feel small. Also being that lean I just felt miserable most of the time and not healthy at all (sore/aching joints, lethargy, cold all the time, basically non existent libido) and gym performance/strength went to the gutter. What people fail to realize is that the body does not want to be that lean and will fight you in every way possible when trying to achieve it.
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    What people fail to realize is that the body does not want to be that lean and will fight you in every way possible when trying to achieve it.
    This is very true. For somebody with a higher body fat set point like myself, my body starts fighting me for dear life whenever I get below 14% bf. Getting below 12% is simply not possible for me and I accept it.

Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100) Mbamboo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lookin' good bro

G2Hvac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G2Hvac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G2Hvac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G2Hvac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd put ya at 14-16%

SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking sick man

Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mf88mf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6'3", 220lbs. Been on a cut trying to get leaner but want to keep the size in good proportions. Any ideas of what my body fat % appears to be or any feedback
    I think you look great.
    I'd say 13-14%
    But show us legs, not only upper body

doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10) doyouevenjo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    15 + imo
    Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/joeljslim/
    Transformation Video : https://youtu.be/BDkLtMHkhOQ