JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

3rd Album up on soundcloud!

finished up my "Rock Classics of the 60s and 70s" album....

a motley mix of old and new, some classic organ dominated 60s songs and more guitar oriented 70s.....

here is the set list:

1. Triple Medley: Knock on Wood, Hold on I'm Coming, Midnight Hour
    2. Whiter Shade of Pale
    3. Light my Fire
    4. Almost cut my Hair
    5. Smoke on the Water
    6. Breathe/Great Gig in the Sky
    7. Ohio
    8. Photograph

the music on Light my Fire is just so good, but it begs for Morrison's Vocals....the most accurate one in my opinion turned out to be Smoke on the Water, but the best guitar work , I think, is on Almost Cut my Hair.....

being a big Pink Floyd fan, I was very happy with the "atmosphere" I created in Breathe.....

all in all, a fun compilation: you could check it out at www.soundcloud.com, inserting John Gargani in the search field.....

as always, all of the sounds you hear are created by keyboard and voice module only.....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.