Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500)

More male friends = red flag in a sloot? (SRS)

If a girl has 5 to 10 female friends and 80 male ones/beta orbiters.. is there ever a legit reason? (e.g. having male interests like cars or music)

6-7/10 at best, but posts sloot pics on Instagram a lot and gets presents/taken out for coffee by male "friends". Also is super close to some older male "friends" though some of them have gfs

JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not a chance in hell would I mess with a girl like that. That's a thread waiting to happen.
    Bald Crew
    Personality>Looks Crew
    No friends but girls still fall in love Crew
    No negativity allowed here Crew

FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500) FlatGirlsFTW is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JoshLogic View Post
    Not a chance in hell would I mess with a girl like that. That's a thread waiting to happen.
    so theres no excuse for it? She does have female friends but shes very emotional and sometimes self centred which makes her friends odd b/c women friends usually tolerate that better

She has mostly male interests, plays video games, likes cars, writes part time for an indie music magazine, etc. When I go with her as a friend to gaming or music events its mostly guys TBF

but so many beta orbiters. idk if their just friends tho

JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you ever been "friends" with a girl that you wouldn't bang if you had the chance? I haven't.

Even if she is 100% loyal (lol), you and I both know what will happen if you guys have a fight. They're probably a bunch of beta WK's that tell her everything she wants to hear and shower her with attention.

**** that noise.
    Bald Crew
    Personality>Looks Crew
    No friends but girls still fall in love Crew
    No negativity allowed here Crew

Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FlatGirlsFTW View Post
    If a girl has 5 to 10 female friends and 80 male ones/beta orbiters.. is there ever a legit reason? (e.g. having male interests like cars or music)

6-7/10 at best, but posts sloot pics on Instagram a lot and gets presents/taken out for coffee by male "friends". Also is super close to some older male "friends" though some of them have gfs
    lol
    Misc is always right

This whole thread is potato

Originally Posted by JoshLogic View Post
    Have you ever been "friends" with a girl that you wouldn't bang if you had the chance? I haven't.

Even if she is 100% loyal (lol), you and I both know what will happen if you guys have a fight. They're probably a bunch of beta WK's that tell her everything she wants to hear and shower her with attention.

**** that noise.
    I have but ugly girls

Ye they're hipster beta male types.. not much of a threat, e.g. her best "friend" is male and overweight but showers her with compliments and they often buy each other things

I have female friends so i dont want to be a hypocrite

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who the fuk has 80 friends, regardless of gender?

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had an ex like this lol said girls caused "drama" she ended up trying to monkey branch to her "close" male friend. I caught wind and broke up with her before the branch was secure

Originally Posted by Thillygooth View Post
    lol
    theyre beta males.. not tyrone and jamal. i can tell they're not smashing

Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank
    acquaintances.. she has more male acquaintances, who comment on her FB pics etc

Originally Posted by TommyRO
    Had an ex like this lol said girls caused "drama" she ended up trying to monkey branch to her "close" male friend. I caught wind and broke up with her before the branch was secure
    She does have some female friends she seems close to but guys ass lick her a lot more lol

She has male interests which is why Im not sure

Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It means she is a chitty person at the very least

She KNOWS these dudes like her and uses it to get gifts and attention

avoid imo

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Red flag 100% of the time.

100%

of

the

time
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
    It means she is a chitty person at the very least

She KNOWS these dudes like her and uses it to get gifts and attention

avoid imo
    ty brah. She gives them presents back sometimes.. I know for sure they're not smashing though. They are beta af srs (hipster guys). But Im not as close even to my close female friends. She pretends to be bisexual and they talk about what girls they find hot.. weird IMO

Originally Posted by FU3L
    Red flag 100% of the time.

100%

of

the

time
    even if she has some female friends/has male interests so probably meets more guys?

AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexDominico is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    depends if she sucks them off or not

Originally Posted by AlexDominico View Post
    They're beta AF so not smashing

idk why she keeps so many orbiters tho. shes ok looking irl, but looks like a 9/10 in ig photos, attention seeking?

Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000)
    theyre beta males.. not tyrone and jamal. i can tell they're not smashing

acquaintances.. she has more male acquaintances, who comment on her FB pics etc

She does have some female friends she seems close to but guys ass lick her a lot more lol

She has male interests which is why Im not sure
    Every girl that I've known who has lots of guy friends because women are so much "drama" has been a cheater. I've dated 2 of those types, and it was constant drama. The guy friends are always trying to push the envelope because they want something more, or they are passive aggressive about it. The girls are feeding off the attention and validation is some way or another. Any woman who needs to get their validation with the attention of other males besides the one she is currently in a relationship is a huge red flag.

I will not date a girl like this again.

Also it doesn't matter if you think they are smash worthy or not.
    Misc is always right

Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlexDominico View Post
    You know she is. I can confirm

Originally Posted by Thillygooth View Post
    Every girl that I've known who has lots of guy friends because women are so much "drama" has been a cheater. I've dated 2 of those types, and it was constant drama. The guy friends are always trying to push the envelope because they want something more, or they are passive aggressive about it. The girls are feeding off the attention and validation is some way or another. Any woman who needs to get their validation with the attention of other males besides the one she is currently in a relationship is a huge red flag.

I will not date a girl like this again.

Also it doesn't matter if you think they are smash worthy or not.
    Great post mane, reps on rc.

Idk why she doesn't have more female friends, I dont think its b/c she thinks women are drama. TBH she is pretty dramatic herself, often posting passive aggressive FB statuses like "I wish people would be more honest" or "I hate happy people." She has more male friends because of her male interests but Idk if shes attention seeking a lot too. Every time I hang out with her its a sausage fest (video games or something) so maybe she has a reason

Ye she's not the hottest girl I know, but very artistic (left wing open minded vegan stereotype etc.) I find that attractive

doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    Damn sounds just like my Ex..
    Athletic
    Loves to Fight
    Huge Tom Boy

that just so happened to be a 10/100 HBB half Peruvian and Norwegian...

Said girls were drama...(true)
    Said her guys friends were like her "brothers"
    I was like what kind of brothers are trying to F*ck you...
    No way...NO F*CKIN WAY..UNLESS they were legit homos...and if I was gay I would turn straight for her..
    Needless to say, two months after breaking up...Lo-and-behold she's with the guy I was suspicious of....

NEVER DATE A hot TOM BOY

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by doddba View Post
    Athletic
    Loves to Fight
    Huge Tom Boy

No way...NO F*CKIN WAY..UNLESS they were legit homos...and if I was gay I would turn straight for her..
    Needless to say, two months after breaking up...Lo-and-behold she's with the guy I was suspicious of....

NEVER DATE A hot TOM BOY
    Women sometimes also try and act oblivious to this when you bring it up like your ex. Mine would play off **** like "na we just friends". I'm like if you were a dude would he have bought all these random **** for you? It's funny though because she was the jealous one at first with any female friend I had but I guess that was her acting on her own insecurities.

Great post mane, reps on rc.

Idk why she doesn't have more female friends, I dont think its b/c she thinks women are drama. TBH she is pretty dramatic herself, often posting passive aggressive FB statuses like "I wish people would be more honest" or "I hate happy people." She has more male friends because of her male interests but Idk if shes attention seeking a lot too. Every time I hang out with her its a sausage fest (video games or something) so maybe she has a reason

Ye she's not the hottest girl I know, but very artistic (left wing open minded vegan stereotype etc.) I find that attractive
    I can't express it very well, but there's something about a girl who has an inability to form other female bonds that should be a red flag as well. Women seem to be much more social and interconnected with same-sex friendship more so then men. Where as women seem to have many more casual type friendships with a lot of different women (Of course, they have longterm ones too) --- men tend to have a closer circle of long term guy friends. That's my experience at least. So for women who seem to "need" other women to not have a circle is an alarm for me.

Maybe other women suss out something about the girl with 98% male friends that keeps them forming a friendship? I don't know.
    Misc is always right

RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is close to perfect discription of my current ex. lots of orbiters and she could monkey-branch to maybe half of them, and she did with one of em. I'm not shocked, but she can't handle being alone. she's a weak sloot, and needed that rebound like god needed jesus.
    Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

- Be A Doer Not a Donter

justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She doesn't have "more male friends". She doesn't have many actual friends and substitutes a pack of thirsty dudes for attention and going out.

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was gonna come in here and say its alright if they've got a few more male friends and not to listen to misc logic. But 80 bruh? 80?
    Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never understood the whole "waiting in the wings" mindset some guys have with chicks. Sure, flirt with the girl that has a BF, make it obvious you'd destroy her pus in bed, but then go along your merry way to the next, SINGLE female to give your attention to. The mental seed you planted may one day take route, or it won't.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    This was my exact thoughts upon opening this thread.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It depends on two different things. There are types of girls who like to have nothing but guy friends because they love being that kind of attention, being the main girl or the only girl in the group. While there's some girls who legitimately can't stand other "b*tches" because of the gossip and drama, not that they can't have female friends, they just like to limit them and be mostly surrounded by guys because of it. Of course this is not going to stop either of these two types to mingle with guys or their guy friends, especially since they're not lesbians.

It's only a red flag if you're not willing to put up with guy drama. I don't see how it's any different from putting up with girl drama, messing with a girl with mostly girl friends. If anything, it's just dealing with a different ball game, either getting through girl code or guy code. Which one are you more comfortable with? Can also depend on the type of people too.

Originally Posted by doddba View Post
    Athletic
    Loves to Fight
    Huge Tom Boy

NEVER DATE A hot TOM BOY
    ho lee fuk, dodged a bullet bruh (srs)

Idk if this girls a tomboy or not. She takes a lot of selfies and usually wears make up. But she posts "I hate women who don't get on with other women" on FB and then the next day "Bitches can die." LOL wtf. She is 26 by the way immature?

Originally Posted by TommyRO
    Women sometimes also try and act oblivious to this when you bring it up like your ex. Mine would play off **** like "na we just friends". I'm like if you were a dude would he have bought all these random **** for you? It's funny though because she was the jealous one at first with any female friend I had but I guess that was her acting on her own insecurities.
    Ye I'm not that close to my female friends but she is always sharing stuff about how guys are douches etc on FB though she seems like the problem

Originally Posted by Thillygooth
    I can't express it very well, but there's something about a girl who has an inability to form other female bonds that should be a red flag as well. Women seem to be much more social and interconnected with same-sex friendship more so then men. Where as women seem to have many more casual type friendships with a lot of different women (Of course, they have longterm ones too) --- men tend to have a closer circle of long term guy friends. That's my experience at least. So for women who seem to "need" other women to not have a circle is an alarm for me.

Maybe other women suss out something about the girl with 98% male friends that keeps them forming a friendship? I don't know.
    She does have 10 or so female friends like I said maybe 5 of them are close to her. Her closest friends seem to be male tho even though she is dramatic. Idk what you mean by the part in bold sorry (hungover)

Id have thought a girl like that would have more woman friends because men can stand womens bullchit less. She is emo. But maybe because she has male interests?

Originally Posted by RRiddlemethis View Post
    This is close to perfect discription of my current ex. lots of orbiters and she could monkey-branch to maybe half of them, and she did with one of em. I'm not shocked, but she can't handle being alone. she's a weak sloot, and needed that rebound like god needed jesus.
    Did ur ex have any female friends? This one does but she also seems weak like you said. She has a tumblr and instagram and is either sharing things like "**** you" or posts about mental illness, anxiety, pills etc. But she often seems happy IRL so maybe its because she's emo/attention seeking

Originally Posted by justins1983
    She doesn't have "more male friends". She doesn't have many actual friends and substitutes a pack of thirsty dudes for attention and going out.
    shes always going out clubbing/at music or at video gaming events. She gets 50 likes on fb and then shares a picture on Instagram about "being a person who hates people" though. lol

Originally Posted by chaoserver
    Was gonna come in here and say its alright if they've got a few more male friends and not to listen to misc logic. But 80 bruh? 80?
    yeh.. her most "liked" profile picture on FB is of her holding a cigarette and in a short skirt with fishnets (the photo is her legs). 80 likes mostly from guys

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel
    Never understood the whole "waiting in the wings" mindset some guys have with chicks. Sure, flirt with the girl that has a BF, make it obvious you'd destroy her pus in bed, but then go along your merry way to the next, SINGLE female to give your attention to. The mental seed you planted may one day take route, or it won't.
    yeah I know the beta WK orbiters arent smashing

Do you think shed be a good GF material tho? (srs)

Originally Posted by 300BLK
    It depends on two different things. There are types of girls who like to have nothing but guy friends because they love being that kind of attention, being the main girl or the only girl in the group. While there's some girls who legitimately can't stand other "b*tches" because of the gossip and drama, not that they can't have female friends, they just like to limit them and be mostly surrounded by guys because of it. Of course this is not going to stop either of these two types to mingle with guys or their guy friends, especially since they're not lesbians.

It's only a red flag if you're not willing to put up with guy drama. I don't see how it's any different from putting up with girl drama, messing with a girl with mostly girl friends. If anything, it's just dealing with a different ball game, either getting through girl code or guy code. Which one are you more comfortable with? Can also depend on the type of people too.
    Can tell those guys arent smashing (too beta/hipster) but they would if she gave them the chance

not all women are bitches tho.. she is always sharing passive aggressive pictures on FB about "die bitches" but Im not sure if shes joking or this big of a drama queen. Not sheriff shes the problem with other women

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    "drama" = other women are in disgust at how she uses beta-******* orbiters as her personal assistants/handymen/ATM's ect.
    "drama" = she shamelessly flirted with or even came onto her female friends BF's (possibly sleeping with one or more) or acted like a total slut in front of them by flashing or talking graphically about sex.
    "drama" = she's the village bicycle and her chick friends don't even want to be seen with her in public anymore.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    "drama" = other women are in disgust at how she uses beta-******* orbiters as her personal assistants/handymen/ATM's ect.
    "drama" = she shamelessly flirted with or even came onto her female friends BF's (possibly sleeping with one or more) or acted like a total slut in front of them by flashing or talking graphically about sex.
    "drama" = she's the village bicycle and her chick friends don't even want to be seen with her in public anymore.
    This sloot doesnt say other women are drama.. she seems borderline feminist sharing stuff like "women must stick together" quotes from Hollywood libtard movies.

But then she shares those memes insulting celebrities who are 10x hotter than her (like Selena gomez) or "quotes" saying "Bitches can go **** themselves" or "I'm just gonna be a dick passively till you get I dont like you". Not sheriff drama queen..