JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hard Rockin' DR G is on Soundcloud now!!

I just completed another album, doing something I always wanted to take a stab at, and that was to make a hard rock/metal album.

unlike my Blues albums, this presented much more of a challenge, musically, as Blues are such a simple music....

it also meant changing my "guitar" simulation styles on the keyboard immensely, from Blues riffs to Rock power chords and such....

If you go to www.soundcloud.com and put John Gargani in the search button, you will come up with my site, which now will have the previous Blues Album ( Still some Meat left on this bone ) and the new one: EVOLUTION OF ROCK 1.....

even with a Dr. Beats audio on my new computer, it still sucks out loud, you really have to plug in Headphones and then crank up the volume to hear what it is really like.....

the biggest challenge of this project was actually NOT the music but the damn Vocals, which drove me crazy! lol....all that shrieking and stuff is definitely NOT in my wheelhouse, but I did my best...the music though is pretty spot on, considering, as always, everything you hear is generated by me with my Yamaha, Roland and Korg keyboards.....

check it out!!
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is pretty cool John. Great song choices there. Vocals were pretty decent, and it is amazing that all that guitar was played on a keyboard. Great job and welcome back.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    I just completed another album, doing something I always wanted to take a stab at, and that was to make a hard rock/metal album. everything you hear is generated by me with my Yamaha, Roland and Korg keyboards..... check it out!!
    Those songs had to be quite challenging given the equipment used.
    I agree that the blues genre is a very 'simple' one especially compared to the songs you took on with this project.

(I just added a couple to soundcloud recently also (under chulaivet1966). All my songs are on soundclick but seems they're downsizing it's involvement)

Checking them out now....hope all is well and you get a lot more listens.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    That is pretty cool John. Great song choices there. Vocals were pretty decent, and it is amazing that all that guitar was played on a keyboard. Great job and welcome back.
    thank you: see my next answer below...

Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Those songs had to be quite challenging given the equipment used.
    I agree that the blues genre is a very 'simple' one especially compared to the songs you took on with this project.
    it would have been quite a bit more challenging if I had to use a REAL guitar! LOL.....

like anything else, there is a learning curve towards emulating guitar playing, or any other instrument playing, on a key board: having the "sounds" is one thing, but playing them in a manner that sounds convincing for what you are trying to emulate, is a whole 'nother hobby in itself, which requires hours and hours of practice.

I felt that my "drum" work improved greatly in this album...
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    it would have been quite a bit more challenging if I had to use a REAL guitar! LOL.....like anything else, there is a learning curve towards emulating guitar playing, or any other instrument playing, on a key board: having the "sounds" is one thing, but playing them in a manner that sounds convincing for what you are trying to emulate, is a whole 'nother hobby in itself, which requires hours and hours of practice.
    Correct....
    First, the patch (instrument sound) has to be sampled with timbre and emulation quality.
    Second, one has to be able to articulate their playing of the keyboard to sound 'convincing'.
    That is no easy task I might add.

Good stuff John....keep up the good work.

Back to it....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"