Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    What happened innocent until proven guilty? People used to get the benefit of the doubt just by having a good personality but now everyone grabs the pitchforks and asks questions later.

Relax, people. Let Evan tell his side of the story.
    I put "Allegedly" in the topic title for this reason.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    I put "Allegedly" in the topic title for this reason.
    Yes, but you also threw in some clickbait by identifying the alleged victim as a "gay asian" even though absolutely nothing about the story suggests any homophobia was involved, and even the alleged victim himself has no idea if it was race related.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlearm View Post
    Yes, but you also threw in some clickbait by identifying the alleged victim as a "gay asian" even though absolutely nothing about the story suggests any homophobia was involved, and even the alleged victim himself has no idea if it was race related.
    Wanted to make an interesting yet accurate thread title fwiw I think his sexual orientation and race might be relevant considering that Centopani is, as far as I know, very conservative.

edit: btw, John Meadows confirms on RxMuscle that there "was an altercation but no slap". So I guess we can confirm that an event of some sort took place but the "details" are still up in the air..

edit2: I don't mean to come off as overly anti-Centopani here by the way (I realize that I do). I think he's always seemed like a nice and calm man who would always "try to do the right thing", even though I despise his hippie ass ideas about other stuff (hippie stuff). The guy who was allegedly attacked also seems to have a history of SJW'ing/BLM-campaigning, etc, which I don't like. If that is relevant..
    Last edited by Loctus; 12-30-2015 at 12:40 AM.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reddit user "LB54":

I was a witness there, one of the friends posted in the OP. We were deadlifting, Evan came up and yelled at us so we said "Okay, sorry" and racked everything. The guy waiting there for the rack was totally cool with things, we finished up and left. Pawan (the individual Evan slapped) said something along the lines of "That isn't fair, we each paid and signed the entry fees, we have just as much a right as he does to use this space."
    There were no profanities at all. We were respectful and got out of the way. Evan hears what Pawan said and goes ballistic. "WHAT THE **** DID YOU JUST SAY!? WHAT THE **** DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!? GET THE **** OUT OF THIS GYM". Pawan stood his ground without touching him or swearing at him and Evan hit him.
    It was an unprovoked assault. Evan just snapped. We left after that, but we called the police and opened a case.
    As OP has been saying, Pawan is a very respectful individual. He goes to Yale, I've never heard him get angry at anything to be honest with you guys. It's not in his nature to be confrontational. We're looking into getting a video from the gym/seeing if any other witnesses would speak up. But I can tell you 100% Pawan was respectful to Evan and Centopani got pissed himself. I don't know why he only went at Pawan and not me or my other friend, Pawan was the closest to him at the time.
    No proof that he is who he says he is, except he's answering questions and providing tons of details that probably only someone who goes to the gym would know. I'm inclined to believe him.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    from rx

I've known Pawan (the guy who wrote this story) for nearly two years, his coach is Jasen Kohli and he is a competitive bber himself, and he's definitely not making **** up. He originally posted the story in our group on ******** because he was not sure whether to make a public post about it or not, because well it does seem farfetched. Pawan doesn't bull**** about these things lmao he has no reason to lie. His friends were doing 'double deadlifts' - (where two ppl deadlift on one bar simultaneously) when Evan said that they were 'dicking around', despite them having paid the guest fee to workout there, and that Evan could have easily just allowed Daniel to work in with him instead of use the rack Pawan and his friends were using. It was completely out of line for Evan to act that way, and considering Pawan was the only non caucasian one present and that he is gay, I'm thinking that was something about him that gave him a bad look in Evan's eyes.
    lmao @ bolded, **** off
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being raging homophobe in bodybuilding would be like being a Klansman in pro basketball or an anti-semite in Hollywood.

Technically possible, but man, talk about the path of greatest resistance.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has Evan responded to this claim anywhere or on any website?

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sorry but if you think a slap is assault and worthy of criminal punishment you are an actual pussy and would not last a week in this country with that attitude, americans are biggest pansies on the planet.

quick cool story bro...
    Gym i used to train at on the backstreets of my town, home to loads of shady blokes. I remember clear as day around 2 years ago, a black geezer (no racist but take it from me he's the gangster type) was setting his stuff down by the squat rack he was using, as i was inbetween my set, i watched him place his phone, lucozade and wallet down neatly, then on top of his wallet he neatly placed a big fuking butterfly knife so casually. done his sets, picked his stuff up and neatly put it down near where was training next.
    Last edited by ResovoirDog; 12-30-2015 at 06:32 AM.

brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inb4 Lui Marco Video tells it all
    Find me on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQassbR6bpfjjObfqdgNOoQ

brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ResovoirDog View Post
    I'm sorry but if you think a slap is assault and worthy of criminal punishment you are an actual pussy and would not last a week in this country with that attitude, americans are biggest pansies on the planet.

quick cool story bro...
    Gym i used to train at on the backstreets of my town, home to loads of shady blokes. I remember clear as day around 2 years ago, a black geezer (no racist but take it from me he's the gangster type) was setting his stuff down by the squat rack he was using, as i was inbetween my set, i watched him place his phone, lucozade and wallet down neatly, then on top of his wallet he neatly placed a big fuking butterfly knife so casually. done his sets, picked his stuff up and neatly put it down near where was training next.

Should've one upped him and brought a godamn machete to the gym.
    Find me on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQassbR6bpfjjObfqdgNOoQ

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

quick cool story bro...
    Your missing the dudes point.... this guy is a celebrity and celebrities are governed by a different set of rules than the average guy. Firstly, there is the lawsuit happy environment that we live in here in the states. Second, it sounds as if it was completely done randomly(if true). There are a lot of annoying people that i would love to fkn slap at work, at the mall, at the gym, and in other places but ya just don't go around doing chit like that.

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Your missing the dudes point.... this guy is a celebrity and celebrities are governed by a different set of rules than the average guy. Firstly, there is the lawsuit happy environment that we live in here in the states. Second, it sounds as if it was completely done randomly(if true). There are a lot of annoying people that i would love to fkn slap at work, at the mall, at the gym, and in other places but ya just don't go around doing chit like that.
    I'm happy to admit Evan has set responsibilities with his role in the industry, and quite frankly with posters of himself all over the walls of that gym he feels he can do what he likes (wrongly, as you said, if this is true).

If however the kid was mouthing off under his breath and evan gave him a slap for it, then i can't see the big deal.
    In correlation to my previous post, i've also seen guys get more than a slap at my gym. all whilst arguing in urdu/polish obviously

i dont mean to come off like a dik, i just grew up/live in a rough town.
    My mum and little brother live just outside toronto, and when i go to visit it feels like another planet lol, scared to even swear

I'm happy to admit Evan has set responsibilities with his role in the industry, and quite frankly with posters of himself all over the walls of that gym he feels he can do what he likes (wrongly, as you said, if this is true).

If however the kid was mouthing off under his breath and evan gave him a slap for it, then i can't see the big deal.
    In correlation to my previous post, i've also seen guys get more than a slap at my gym. all whilst arguing in urdu/polish obviously
    That is fair, but i have a question for you. How many guys have you slapped at your gym for mouthing off at you when you asked( or they asked you) how many sets left? How many times have you been in a gym fight?

That is fair, but i have a question for you. How many guys have you slapped at your gym for mouthing off at you when you asked( or they asked you) how many sets left? How many times have you been in a gym fight?
    I've never had anyone mouth off to me at the gym, and i've never given reason to. Also never had a fight at the gym.
    I just feel there's a little more too it that's all.

I've never had anyone mouth off to me at the gym, and i've never given reason to. Also never had a fight at the gym.
    I just feel there's a little more too it that's all.
    Yeah me either, and you are probably right.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Reddit user "LB54":

"Pawan is a very respectful individual. He goes to Yale"
    I think that's reason enough to bitch-slap him.

itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsajonathon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First and foremost, I want to thank my friends, fans and supporters who have shown that a solid reputation built over the course of many years overshadows the allegations of one individual. In the wake of the circulating rumors and speculation regarding an alleged incident at my home gym, never has the importance of standing up for what I believe in and acting in accordance with those beliefs been so apparent to me. Anyone who knows me; be it well or simply in passing, is aware of my commitment to represent myself and the sport of bodybuilding in a positive manner. To me, this has always meant sticking up for what I know is right, opening my mouth if need be and defending my position and my person. Simply put, I respect those deserving of respect and unless proven otherwise I believe everyone is deserving. To that end, I have made it my career-long mission to go out of my way to help people, share knowledge and act in accordance with the greater good. That said, it is unfortunate that there are individuals out there who will stop at nothing in an effort to intentionally damage my reputation. While I refuse to do the same in response, I am confident that those who have read these allegations will see them for what they really are.

In closing, I again want to thank everyone for their continued support and loyalty. Please know that I refuse to give any further life to this.
    /thread
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    /thread
    Hmm, i read that i am not that type of guy and my reputation should make you not believe the allegations.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LoL. This. I have no idea how things are in the back streets of London but over here in mainstream, middle class North America, it is not acceptable to slap the **** out of someone who is annoying you.

Evan probably just had a bad day, snapped. It happens. But, being a sponsored athlete, and a "Pro", of course he should be held to a higher standard because he is branding an image/company and should be conducting himself in a way that represents that.

So there was a quote saying a police case had been opened and that they were pursuing video of the incident. So is this guy going to in fact press charges? If there is a video and it gets out...things could get interesting.
    Last edited by Canuck77; 12-30-2015 at 10:54 AM.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by itsajonathon View Post

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep Evan definitely got into some **** with the guy, that was the most lawyer post I've ever seen. I'm sure some random kid who was a fan of Evan woke up one day and decided to try and tarnish his reputation for no reason, that makes sooooo much sense.

Maybe the guy came up to Evan and asked him for a pic or signature during Evan's workout and Evan yelled at him. Even if it was just that, he should know better and not let the roid rage get the better of him.

" His friends were doing 'double deadlifts' - (where two ppl deadlift on one bar simultaneously)"

never heard of this before

Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    Yep Evan definitely got into some **** with the guy, that was the most lawyer post I've ever seen. I'm sure some random kid who was a fan of Evan woke up one day and decided to try and tarnish his reputation for no reason, that makes sooooo much sense.

Maybe the guy came up to Evan and asked him for a pic or signature during Evan's workout and Evan yelled at him. Even if it was just that, he should know better and not let the roid rage get the better of him.
    Agreed. It was an extremely PC/PR type statement.

- Kevin Levrone

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The sad bit is not that we are talking about this, but that it is ALL we have to talk about, due to the AMAZING OVERFLOW of coverage of bodybuilding.

I guess the pros don't want to show too much 178950 weeks out of the Olympia. It might give the competition to much of an "edge".

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    " His friends were doing 'double deadlifts' - (where two ppl deadlift on one bar simultaneously)"

never heard of this before
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

LOL @ Evan's post. Could be summed up as "Yeah I hit him"

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    /thread
    That basically says "i built a reputation of being positive and people should know i am positive". It says absolutely nothing about the incident except don't believe it. There is no "his side" even mentioned
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Evan's response was very underwhelming. If he didn't hit the kid in anyway or tried to assault him when he makes a statement it is rather easy to say "I did not hit that person"

How MD kept deleting the threads, how Evan deleted his comments and then his late response which basically says that he is a good guy that does the right things are not enough. Did you hit the kid or did you not hit the kid? It is so simple.

I don't know what ResovoirDog is talking about but in any gym I have gone to in USA and I have been to many and I have been to gyms in Turkey and France etc. you can not assault any member in any form, you cannot slap them either. Your membership would most likely be terminated on the spot and a legal case can very easily follow since there would be witnesses of the assault.

When people own up their mistake apologize nicely and drop the ego aside, most problems do go away.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes