Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

STAR WARS FORCE AWAKENS Discussion Thread- Only For Those Who Watched It; SPOILERS!

So what do you think guys?

I think its like a modernized version of NEW HOPE.

My main problem is how Finn and Rey(no training in light sabers) is almost as good as Kylo. WTF.

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Han solo dies

Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100)
    My theory on kylo ren is that he was intentionally trained wrong as a joke, like that one guy in that movie Kung Pow.

I'm surprised I enjoyed the movie so much. I've never liked a Star Wars movie before and wouldn't have seen it if I wasn't invited.

Originally Posted by RougeProdigy View Post
    youre a hateful, spiteful person, aren't you?

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ssgssburrito View Post
    My theory on kylo ren is that he was intentionally trained wrong as a joke, like that one guy in that movie Kung Pow.

I'm surprised I enjoyed the movie so much. I've never liked a Star Wars movie before and wouldn't have seen it if I wasn't invited.

youre a hateful, spiteful person, aren't you?
    he did say those who watched it and "spoilers" right?

i didn't watch it, don't plan to give a dime to watch cuck wars

just wondering why 30 year olds even give a fuk about muh space story

kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post

My main problem is how Finn and Rey(no training in light sabers) is almost as good as Kylo. WTF.
    Kylo was injured by Chewie and kept grabbing his side but I agree. Also, Snoke is a ghost (similar to Yoda and Obi-wan)

And the scene where they destroyed the republic planets was basically them killing off the prequals.

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post

Repped for calling it cuck wars.

It's just a rehashed version of the older star wars films, with a recycled plot and a slew of in-your-face liberal/feminist propaganda, which seems to be mandatory in all mainstream hollywood films these days.

We have been cucked once again by hollywood.

DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe I'm being emotional but it was, by a wide, wide margin, the worst of the seven so far. I don't think there were any redeeming qualities. At least in Phantom, you can point to the fight, the podrace and the lore as being positives.

What was good about this? The incomplete story? The "every scene has to be funny" mentality? Finn literally saying "Droid, please" to BB8? Kylo Ren acting like an idiot? Snoke being a total non-factor?

It's like they looked at New Hope and said "Do everything exactly the same...but different." Oh the Emperor wasn't in it?? Well Snoke will barely be in ours. Oh, Vader wasn't full fleshed out? We'll barely explain anything about Kylo. Oh Luke went on a hero's journey? Rey will go on a reluctant hero's journey. Han was a wisecracking everyman? We'll have Finn tell bad jokes and act like a stereotype. Gotta make sure he says hell and damn so we know he's "real" and "grounded." Let's have Leia reference the Death Star...and Han's jacket...and Threepio...and R2.

I phukking hated it and I love SW. This was a huge, huge, huge insult.
    x

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I enjoyed the film.
    It just seemed like a reboot of the older ones. Instead of missing plans for the death star, it was a map. They discover a Jedi. Have to destroy something similar to the Death Star and way too many other similarities that I can't be bothered naming.

I also didn't like the fact that it seemed like the galactic empire seemed weaker than the first order. You'd think they would have built up a proper army in 30 ****ing years instead of having the rebels send just the new guys Fin and Rey and a few planes.

All in all it was enjoyable but they played it safe. I thought the little tidbits of humour were a good touch IMO.
    Last edited by RealityKings; 12-17-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100) Ssgssburrito is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post

Some of us like to do this thing called plot edging, were we enter threads full of spoilers and attempt to enjoy its content while avoiding spoilers the best we can. Much like actual edging, we try to tease ourselves without spoiling it by getting to the payload. I used to do it all the time in game of thrones thread. This guy ruined any chance of anyone getting that done, it's so fucced up.

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In. Only watching to see if the girl gets the BBC
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by batspoof View Post
    Repped for calling it cuck wars.

It's just a rehashed version of the older star wars films, with a recycled plot and a slew of in-your-face liberal/feminist propaganda, which seems to be mandatory in all mainstream hollywood films these days.

We have been cucked once again by hollywood.
    agreed.

muh white strong independent female
    muh diversity applicant as the protanganist

jew jew abrams could have used a better looking black actor but he JUST had to choose that guy, he's not even a good actor with a good track record.

nothing on blacks, but when **** is done blatantly to accomodate it, it just feels so contrived.

this guy would be so much more better.

Some of us like to do this thing called plot edging, were we enter threads full of spoilers and attempt to enjoy its content while avoiding spoilers the best we can. Much like actual edging, we try to tease ourselves without spoiling it by getting to the payload. I used to do it all the time in game of thrones thread. This guy ruined any chance of anyone getting that done, it's so fucced up.
    so do you need a safe space? or some other ****ing ****?

you might want to avoid threads with subject titled as "spoilers" or just avoid the misc in general because you'll wet your pants sooner or later with that attitude of yours.
    Last edited by forthenoodz; 12-17-2015 at 11:36 PM.

I have a feeling you think I'm one of those people with liberal agendas you obviously hate so much. When really, I'm just stating that making the first post a huge spoiler is in really poor taste.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's basically a "safe" version of star wars and a remake of a new hope for a younger / more progressive audience.

which is not necessarily a bad thing

I mean the originals had plenty of flaws but ended up being classics.

I'm just glad it didn't turn out to be a massive turd like episodes 1-2-3.

I was a bit disappointed in the story thought as I felt I'd seen it all before, but that may just because I've seen the originals over 20 times

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loved the movie. I saw empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi in the theaters (yeah, I am that old) and this had the same feel. JJ Abrams strikes again. He is a master. Episode 1 through 3 were a steaming pile of crap in comparison to the Force Awakens.
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    J Jew Abrams and the race mixing propaganda awakening can go to hell.

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love star wars. I like this movie for the most part. My main issue which the OP addressed is that 2 people (one of whom doesn't even have the force) who have never even touched a lightsaber were able to match and then defeat a strong trained force user in Kylo Ren. Plus adam driver is a *******. 10x worse than Hayden Christianson. I hate his face.
    Last edited by caravanbrah; 12-17-2015 at 11:26 PM. Reason: spelling

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by caravanbrah View Post
    I love star wars. I like this movie for the most part. My main issue which the OP addressed is that 2 people (one of whom doesn't even have the force) who have never even touched a lightsaber were able to match and then defeat a strong trained force user in Kyle Ren. Plus he's a *******. 10x worse than Hayden Christianson. I hate his face.
    His face is annoying, but at least Adam Driver can act and gave a solid performance... which is more than you can say for Hayden Christensen in episodes 2/3.

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    In. Only watching to see if the girl gets the BBC
    Black guy gets friend-zoned and the movie ends with her handing Luke a big metal dildo.
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post

Loved it.

Was thinking about the lightsaber stuff and I think it's easy to explain. Kylo has existed in a largely post-jedi era and presumably has not fought anyone else with a saber outside of his brief training under Luke when he was young. He is used to slaughtering common folk with it which has left him soft and less skilled with it.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The movie was just plain fun to watch. No homo but I felt I really lost something when Han died because he's been my favorite Star Wars character since I was a kid and I still feel like I got punched in the stomach. It definitely paralleled A New Hope hard almost to the point of overdoing it, but it was obviously meant as a fan homage. That being said, going forward I'd much rather have the movies stand on their own rather than so many references to the original.

The only thing I was disappointed in was Kylo Ren. I think he's a chit villain compared to Vader and the rest (although it's intentional) but in Episode VIII and IX because it was lame seeing him whine like a child then get beaten by two untrained fighters, whether or not he was wounded. It should have been an extremely easy fight for him

Edit: Hadn't considered that point^ but I still think he should have wrecked them.
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I liked the movie but i also didn't like it at the same time. It was just like Episode 4

Luke finds his force powers -> Rey finds her force powers
    Obi-Wan Dies -> Han Solo dies
    Destroy death star -> Destroy death star

And rey holds her light saber for the first time and is just as good as a jedi who was trained by luke skywalker himself AND was able to destroy all the jedi's luke trained? Mhm, okay. Yeah he was injured...but he's a JEDI. Rey should not have been able to hold a candle up to pussy boy

And what's up with the new jedi having daddy issues and being a pissy-fit little bish?

BUT, I liked the millennium Falcons first fight, that was epic. The new light saber and sound effects with the sub woofers was awesome. Especially when they used the force. And, while we're talking about copying the old movies, I'm happy they chose to show luke at the end of this movie and not at the beginning of the next movie. That way, the next movie can start off with them training so it'll be more action.

All in all, it was a copy of episode 4 but I think it was a good set-up for the next movie.

edit:
    Also lol at the black guy getting friend zoned hard. Also lol at him falling in love in the first twenty minutes of the movie

And I have to say, episode 1 > episode 7. You can't top the Darth Maul fight.

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The pussy boy from Girls kills Han Solo? Not even sure I want to see the movie now.
    Remember, no Russian.

I have a feeling you think I'm one of those people with liberal agendas you obviously hate so much. When really, I'm just stating that making the first post a huge spoiler is in really poor taste.
    isn't it the point of this thread?

i don't get it, it's like going to a "brothel" and be agitated that a prostitute proposes sex within the first minute

and if you star wars fans can recommend a sequence to watch the movies in, what would it be?

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuking Celo Green kills hope solo...
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol @ new star wars. jorge lucas didn't even write it so as far as im concerned it's a glorified fanfic. it'd be like if you had some random cucks write harry potter.
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    Was thinking about the lightsaber stuff and I think it's easy to explain. Kylo has existed in a largely post-jedi era and presumably has not fought anyone else with a saber outside of his brief training under Luke when he was young. He is used to slaughtering common folk with it which has left him soft and less skilled with it.
    I was thinking about this too. Kind of how like Samurai's during the war-era were usually better than those post-war because they actually been through battle. I kept loling at Rey's "rurouni kenshin" stance and lunge attack. That's a real stance and attack, but i forget which art it's from.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    lol @ new star wars. jorge lucas didn't even write it so as far as im concerned it's a glorified fanfic. it'd be like if you had some random cucks write harry potter.

Yeah dumbass the writer from Empire Strikes back cowrote it. GTFO

Originally Posted by Rayaarito View Post
    I was thinking about this too. Kind of how like Samurai's during the war-era were usually better than those post-war because they actually been through battle. I kept loling at Rey's "rurouni kenshin" stance and lunge attack. That's a real stance and attack, but i forget which art it's from.

Yeah I imagine the fact that he's force sensitive is going to make him lethal no matter what due to reflexes and anticipating things, but I doubt he has ever really been tested. Looking forward to the next one to see how everyone develops though. In for Luke to fuk some stuff up
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    It was a decent movie.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As I said before, Kylo Ren looks like Pete Townshend's un-loved little brother.
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DinoPOOP View Post
    Maybe I'm being emotional but it was, by a wide, wide margin, the worst of the seven so far. I don't think there were any redeeming qualities. At least in Phantom, you can point to the fight, the podrace and the lore as being positives.

What was good about this? The incomplete story? The "every scene has to be funny" mentality? Finn literally saying "Droid, please" to BB8? Kylo Ren acting like an idiot? Snoke being a total non-factor?

It's like they looked at New Hope and said "Do everything exactly the same...but different." Oh the Emperor wasn't in it?? Well Snoke will barely be in ours. Oh, Vader wasn't full fleshed out? We'll barely explain anything about Kylo. Oh Luke went on a hero's journey? Rey will go on a reluctant hero's journey. Han was a wisecracking everyman? We'll have Finn tell bad jokes and act like a stereotype. Gotta make sure he says hell and damn so we know he's "real" and "grounded." Let's have Leia reference the Death Star...and Han's jacket...and Threepio...and R2.

I phukking hated it and I love SW. This was a huge, huge, huge insult.
    Fukking lol

piece of chit movie/10. Thanks misc brahs, glad glad glad I didn't fall for the hype and watched it.
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory