RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A King in my own Mind: Part 1 - Keeping it Simple

I tend to go overboard and be overdramatic, I actually a lengthy post but i'm going to go a different route. Keeping it simple.
    Rules:
    - Log every workout. At least Fitbit stats everyday.
    A workout can be either: A Video, a run or weight lifting. Walks do not count as a workout regardless of distance. If you walk so far that it affects your workout too bad.
    - Sleep 6 Hours per day
    - Drink only black coffee
    Only after a year of solid goal-less training will I move on from this towards part 2 which will be more goal-orientated.
    Seek truth and reason

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

December 11

Wall climbed for an hour

fitbit stats
    18,490 Steps
    96 Floors climbed
    4415 calories burned
    Seek truth and reason