ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Disgusting, disgusted, and ready for a better life

Tried this several times before but ready to change my life. A few things brought this on, sick of being a fat ass, reading Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle, and 12 year old son wants to start working out. I know, and have known, what it takes and how to do it.

265 lbs., 5'11" 38 yrs. old
    Going to be starting with All Pro's SBR
    Starting light and slow as I'm helping my kid get started too.

Had first workout today and it went pretty well. Going to log just for accountability purposes. Going to change diet slowly as a huge change will cause me to fail.

My goal is 250 by March 1st and ultimately 190ish.

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Medium day today. I love working out, not sure while I have always stopped. Workout went well and the son did well despite the soreness. Happy to have him working with me. I want to do this to be healthy but it is about so much more than that too. I'm excited. Still working on nutrition and trying to figure out cardio around daughters basketball games. Work in progress. Never give up

Just1Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ottawatim View Post
    Tried this several times before but ready to change my life. A few things brought this on, sick of being a fat ass, reading Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle, and 12 year old son wants to start working out. I know, and have known, what it takes and how to do it.

265 lbs., 5'11" 38 yrs. old
    Going to be starting with All Pro's SBR
    Starting light and slow as I'm helping my kid get started too.

Had first workout today and it went pretty well. Going to log just for accountability purposes. Going to change diet slowly as a huge change will cause me to fail.

My goal is 250 by March 1st and ultimately 190ish.
    Nice, I took the same sort of slow approach. I've been down the road before where I get excited and jump into hardcore workouts and diets and can't maintain. This time I'm much more relaxed and I'm enjoying the work outs and changes and this site and people like you are definitely helping. Seeing other people on the same grind I am is inspiring. Keep it up!

Thanks man, appreciate it. I always joke with people that I'm the most fitness minded fat dude they'll ever meet. I read here all of the time and soak up all the knowledge that I can. Knowledge is power.
    Let me know if you have a log. I'll follow and check in with you now and then. Keep working!