Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)

ITT: We rap battle

I stack figures and get grams
    I mack hoes with tits, fam
    Your b*tch came to my crib and went down faster than a fat nikka in quick sand
    Get blammed, head slammed yer dead man lookin like red jam spilled on my bed, damn
    Check how I flip that, rhymes like a sick cat I told these lames to get back cuz i spit game like james from the big app! ck
    Click-clack, ribs crack, dead body smellin like a chinese fish stack with some thick trash

Edit: For those who don't know, a battle rap is rhyming and insulting eachother in good fun
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 11-14-2015 at 09:21 AM.
    Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666/videos

InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    where tha internet thugs at

consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100) consoleki3i1fi is not very well liked. (-100)
    first off ****ed ur bitch and the click u claim
    west side when we ride come equipped with game
    u claim to be a playa but i fuked ur wife
    we bust on bad boys *****s fuk for life
    grab ur glocks when u see console

Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by consoleki3i1fi View Post
    first off ****ed ur bitch and the click u claim
    west side when we ride come equipped with game
    u claim to be a playa but i fuked ur wife
    we bust on bad boys *****s fuk for life
    grab ur glocks when u see console
    We banned you but us punks couldn't finish now we bout to feel the wrath of a *******

Nikka we hit em up

Originally Posted by Boxingfella View Post
    We banned you but us punks couldn't finish now we bout to feel the wrath of a *******

Nikka we hit em up
    I'm from N-E-W Jerz where plenty murders occurs
    No points or commas we bringin drama to all you herbs

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ever since a young nugga watched Pumpin Iron, I been pumpin iron.

Lift weights, life's great, man I feel good . Nothin' can phase me.
    Like my girls with slim waists, thick traits, I make money like Jay z

Feet planted firm on the ground that I walk on, Heart big, but turns stone for the haters I rock on
    Stay productive, gettin greater mot1ve, all i think is progress, Laser focused when I lock on

I don't play with dumb dumbs, I've dodged strays and then some.. Get paid in lump sums,
    Follow greater logic, get praise like prophets, and fillin strangers pockets, in charity.

Originally Posted by mot1ve View Post
    Ever since a young nugga watched Pumpin Iron, I been pumpin iron.

Lift weights, life's great, man I feel good . Nothin' can phase me.
    Like my girls with slim waists, thick traits, I make money like Jay z

Feet planted firm on the ground that I walk on, Heart big, but turns stone for the haters I rock on
    Stay productive, gettin greater mot1ve, all i think is progress, Laser focused when I lock on
    Repped homeh

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    Repped homeh
    Thanks man I did a qucik edit to add another bar haha.. Fun idea btw.

Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm from N-E-W Jerz where plenty murders occurs
    No points or commas we bringin drama to all you herbs
    fuk with your soul like ether

fuk with your soul like ether
    Gods son across the belly, I'll prove you lost already

This kid quotin Nos while I'm just smokin on
    the dopest bomb, smokey bong
    Pocket monster like po-key-mon
    but it's a forty fo BOAM you gone
    He goin'? he gone

Ay this cat would still do'er in a gross sewer covered in horse manure..
    You never forced the ruler
    I sporked the toola
    Extorted the moola from abdullah
    abmlamgatta..prallem..call em..
    say I want two fifty in the hockey bag and the rest in cheques signed by bobby braggs you cocky ****
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 11-14-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Peeped you mirin my gains, Bout to bash like bane when he smashed out Bruce Wayne. Mayne you plain.

Your lookin lean, like a crack phiened, dawg you've been seen skip in leg day, jumping on your Segway makin no pay.

Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alkosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My life is on the line, times are getting critical.
    Need to relate to the people and still keep it original.
    Looked at the outcome filled with shame and thought this isn't true.
    Poured a drink to who I used to be said this is to you.
    One last shot before I fizzle and poof.
    hit the rim tried again take a dribble and shoot.
    Not sure if I'm the one although I'm littered with proof.
    You mad when I'm mad I'm bound to flip to the roof.
    Got a neener on the hip and slipped a fifth in my shoe.
    A monumental shift sifts my gifts to the moon.
    You wanna seek my secrets keep a trick in the booth.
    I'll never open up I've sealed my lips to my doom.
    Enter in the building and my hatred fills up the room.
    The gloomy bridegroom blooms his fate till consumed.
    Ballooned the fine tuning of my brain and its fumes.
    My time is too soon my turn to take a **** in the booth.
    100% Chaldean

GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I stack figures and get grams
    I mack hoes with tits, fam
    Your b*tch came to my crib and went down faster than a fat nikka in quick sand
    Get blammed, head slammed yer dead man lookin like red jam spilled on my bed, damn
    Check how I flip that, rhymes like a sick cat I told these lames to get back cuz i spit game like james from the big app! ck
    Click-clack, ribs crack, dead body smellin like a chinese fish stack with some thick trash
    Boy you softer than cookie dough, the only time you get to see cheese is when you eating a pizza roll.
    I shoot my Glock till my wrist lock and that bitch jam, make sure I stack my money up and have more rolls than the Michelin man. Boy you gets no pu$$y you sit at home alone like a geek,ya girl texted me on my phone and told me you lick the clit but don't get to bone because you eat sleep sh!t and beat ya meat with that same stinky blue t shirt on.I had ya bitch last night between my sheets, bashing her cheeks, then let my DOGS **** cause she was obviously in heat.

Go head an grip glocks
    I break your trigger finger in 6 spots
    Leave you relying on hypodermic needles to lick shot

(Copy written I won't lie)

Originally Posted by GrownSimba3 View Post
    Boy you softer than cookie dough, the only time you get to see cheese is when you eating a pizza roll.
    I shoot my Glock till my wrist lock and that bitch jam, make sure I stack my money up and have more rolls than the Michelin man. Boy you gets no pu$$y you sit at home alone like a geek,ya girl texted me on my phone and told me you lick the clit but don't get to bone because you eat sleep sh!t and beat ya meat with that same stinky blue t shirt on.I had ya bitch last night between my sheets, bashing her cheeks, then let my DOGS **** cause she was obviously in heat.
    ahhhh-haaa! yezzir

this guys got the idea

Peeped you mirin my gains, Bout to bash like bane when he smashed out Bruce Wayne. Mayne you plain.

Your lookin lean, like a crack phiened, dawg you've been seen skip in leg day, jumping on your Segway makin no pay.
    ( I got signed to roc-a-fella for this verse just now no lie)

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You ain't got the right body chemicals
    DNA molecules
    Me- complete organism
    You- fragmented particles
    I exist on a plane you can't comprehend
    You're cross fit for girls
    I'm world's strongest man
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i lift the heavy weight
    i ask ur mom out on a date
    but she old so i tuck her in at eight
    with my penor.
    *200 lb crew*
    *big guy crew*
    *got called "big guy" crew*
    *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165377941 proof crew*
    *shoulder check him and tell him to "chill or else" crew*

neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my beloved T-Rex says "Grown man bars is somethin you gotta deal with"
    so all of that collaborated, fabricated... it ain't gon equal up to this real ****

Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000) Greencore is just really nice. (+1000)
    My ****s harder than an erection, Ill cut you up like a motha****in C section, Ill bet you that I won't lose, look at you with your little 30 dollar shoes, Ill give you more than just a bruise, you just wanna call truce, nah fool you're gonna get ridiculed, cut up into molecules, get a razorblade shoved in your testicles, bitch this isn't a festival so theres no need for clowns like you, tryna battle me, you want me to set you free? In your dreams!

Grower not a shower sweetneybrian's Avatar
    sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Miscers tryna spit bars damn this chit absurd
    I been the best inside this forum I'm sorry if you miss heard
    That chit that ya trash go n find a garbage pale
    I'm at ya crib early morning like a yard sale
    Put the steel to ya side like guard rail
    In the city with the work like I'm Barksdale
    Spazzin on beats I'm what the game has been missing
    I spit like I lost my vision I don't see the competition
    These haters ain't on my level and they do not stand a chance
    Double taking when they see me yet they don't stand a glance

Man I wish I could actually remember some of my old rhymes...Reps for a fun thread Op
    -The world needs more givers and less takers. The nature of mankind is selfishness, not enough know of selflessness.

-A poor man will do terrible things for money, a rich man will do even worse things to keep it.

IG: hoodieyearround I follow back

Originally Posted by sweetneybrian View Post

Man I wish I could actually remember some of my old rhymes...Reps for a fun thread Op
    Indeed, ima revisit this thang tomorrow

MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sweetneybrian View Post

Im spitting out bars like manna straight from heaven,
    Get on my level bitch, grab a ladder, five seven
    You claim your the best, bruh your lyrics are pretty whack
    **** i expected more from a young northeastern black
    But fuk....I haven't even started talkin bout myself yet
    I murdered your rhymes, motha fuka call that a dead set
    I just grilled you boy, like those taters you be fryin
    What more could I expect from that retard sweetney brian

no h8

Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op you're like 5'9
    you kinda hella fine
    ima take my time
    and gently kiss your spine
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by Oatmeal12 View Post
    op you're like 5'9
    you kinda hella fine
    ima take my time
    and gently kiss your spine
    No thank you
    Bro I'll shank you then dial frank to spank you
    With a plank, ew
    I'll leave your nose broken and yer toes frozen
    Your throat open with rope soaped in
    That's a bad omen
    Wanna get closed in?
    Body squeezed so thin?
    Shotty bleed bros chin?
    I'll take the sawed off to your drawers, dawg
    I ain't wrong but I don't need no pump back to make yer lungs crack
    Just give me a thumb tack and I'm done, man

Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100)
    My life isn't predetermined by circumstances by choice
    My parents vice versa sucking the existence of my life
    Chances you don't understand me i live only for me because
    i got the ball in my head easy. My life is depressed on the bipolar
    segregation looking at the red sea parting it with the demons
    that are coming to take over my death
    My life is a classic case of failure of a complete mental case
    You understand me coz there cutting thorns in my flesh.

Originally Posted by Warren45 View Post
    My life isn't predetermined by circumstances by choice
    My parents vice versa sucking the existence of my life
    Chances you don't understand me i live only for me because
    i got the ball in my head easy. My life is depressed on the bipolar
    segregation looking at the red sea parting it with the demons
    that are coming to take over my death
    My life is a classic case of failure of a complete mental case
    You understand me coz there cutting thorns in my flesh.
    I don't needa spit violence
    Warren you need kindness
    Look at yourself with highness
    Maybe a fly chick or some guys dick
    Whatever makes you happy, scrappy
    I ain't hatin but your bars are shaken
    Why you rap depressed on me I aint impressed, homie
    Get dressed, homie
    You're the best homie
    I ain't cocky but you know I got that vest on me to take them shots, likerocky
    On the walkie-talkie ten-four to my stocky cast hoppin outta kawasaki vans wearin the khaki pants
    Healin power like ghandi's hands without his gauntly stance
    I don't wanna drop this man, I wanna grab his hand, lift em up
    Make em stand, pick em up, give em a plan, stick em tough
    Whats up, man, you feelin better, or what?
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 11-14-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000) Drayg00n is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I was 19

Rollin in my hood, twistin on them ps,
    Aged nineteen and you can't get with these, OGs, original gangstas, laying it down right cos we don't allow wankstas

Girls come through, looking all fly and I know in their mind all they see is pound signs, so therefore, yo, I might have to pull a ting

Went to my spot to see if I could hit it,
    Blazed up some ammo, puffed on that Thai, why? Cos when I'm with a female I'm chillin the galis way, and when I'm gettin busy homeboy you know I'm hardly sober

I let her work me first, and then always take over
    Do a little twistin, flappin, smackin and I'm through
    Tell her to give me a call some time tomorrow around two

It's now two o clock and she hits me on the hip but I can't call her back cos I'm tryna jack this whip, if only life moved as easy as all these biches who'll do whatever to please me.

Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't needa spit violence
    Warren you need kindness
    Look at yourself with highness
    Maybe a fly chick or some guys dick
    Whatever makes you happy, scrappy
    I ain't hatin but your bars are shaken
    Why you rap depressed on me I aint impressed, homie
    Get dressed, homie
    You're the best homie
    I ain't cocky but you know I got that vest on me to take them slugs..rocky
    On the walkie-talkie 10-4 to the stocky cast hoppin out kawasaki vans in khaki pants
    I don't wanna drop this man, I wanna grab his hand, lift em up
    Make em stand, pick em up, give em a plan, stick em tough
    Whats up, man, you feelin better, or what?
    You don't understand see my flesh im possessed by demons
    i rather be dead you don't understand the nightmares and the restrictions
    of the spirit and soul its a coalition the darkness i portray in my heart
    aches for the light i became the victim i despicably wanted to become
    The life of the violent childhood when you teased with slurs and bugs
    My Arms breathing heavy breathing smelly armpits are sweating you don't understand
    why i smell death i hate myself i feel pain.