dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How do you not find excuse to hit the gym?

I really want to start going to the gym again but I keep finding excuses not to. Like the fact that I have 4 classes coming up, one being Statistics which I think will be difficult. I also tell myself I will not be getting enough sleep because of studying or be able to have a clean diet.

How can I stop giving myself excuses and start this coming Monday? What motivates you to go to the gym?

BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stats is not hard, stop being lazy.

ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArmyWollff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you need to grow a pair and go.
    just go
    Gym Life
    Future Bodybuilder
    Ronda Rousey is BAE
    IG: sammartinnnn
    Currently Bulking
    starting weight: 110lbs.
    current weight: 158lbs.
    goal weight: 220lbs.
    (cutting at 220)

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4 classes and you're worried?
    Just Do it bro. I took 20 credits, worked 48 hours a week on nights, and still got my gym and diet in.

You gotta want it bro, you gotta want it.
    >Country Strong Crew<

gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is the exact opposite of me. I find excuses TO go even when I shouldn't. If I could go every day and never need to rest my muscles I would.

Determination breeds consistency.

Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It all on you. You can ask other people how they get motivated but everyone will have a different answer cause everyone has a different life and mindset.
    snapchat:bach225
    U.S. Army 13F
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    +Ohio til I die crew+

bomalley6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is not a good place to post a status like this lol. My motivation is that i'll have a new PR every time I go. Also, I have a lot of extra energy that I need to blow off steam in the gym. Once you get to a certain point, you do not ever want to stop lifting. I will only not go to the gym if I drink too much alcohol or its my rest day.

dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dayrone150 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thank you everyone. I guess team no excuse.

New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dayrone150 View Post
    Thank you everyone. I guess team no excuse.
    Dont let your dreams be dreams goddamit
    JUST DO IT

mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyluwshs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Stat's is easy.
    I have been going 6 days a week (haven't missed a day) since junior year. Just graduated HS.
    Find motivation. I need to find motivation for cardio more but i haven't missed a day in a while.
    Gym=405/270/455 (1130)
    Meet=391.3/264.6/479.5 (1135.4)

Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tfw i have been crying myself to sleep because i cant squat or deadlift

feelsbadman.

srs

OP if you want to have motivation to go train for a SPECIFIC REASON OTHER THAN GIRLS.

mine was to be the best powerlifter in the world in my class and go after World Records.