Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Best Multi-Vitamin? Need to buy today, please help? :)

Hello all!

I have done a lot of research but ended up confusing myself. I know Oramge Triad are supposedly one of the best multis, but it's not on the bodybuilding U.K. Website sadly, and elsewhere it has a higher than normal price - besides, I wanted to order from bodybuilding.com .

What's the second best choice? I'd prefer to have joint support if possible. I have just given up trying to compare them now.

The choices are;
    Opti-Men,
    HIT Vitalizer,
    NOW ADAM,
    Armour V,
    Anavite,
    Jym Vita Jym.

Thank you all so, so much! This is life changing stuff for me atm. Have a great day!

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by punkmillitia View Post
    Hello all!

I have done a lot of research but ended up confusing myself. I know Oramge Triad are supposedly one of the best multis, but it's not on the bodybuilding U.K. Website sadly, and elsewhere it has a higher than normal price - besides, I wanted to order from bodybuilding.com .

What's the second best choice? I'd prefer to have joint support if possible. I have just given up trying to compare them now.

The choices are;
    Opti-Men,
    NOW ADAM,
    Bodybuilding foundation series,
    Jym Vita Jym.

Thank you all so, so much! This is life changing stuff for me atm. Have a great day!
    If those are your only choices I"d go now adam or bb.com.
    Last edited by ajvitan; 07-13-2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: fix't for lack of reading comprehension.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    If those are your only choices I"d go now adam or bb.com Consider looking at Orange Triad by Controlled Labs.
    He said Orange Triad isn't available in the UK store.

The BB Foundation Series is a solid choice for a multi. That's the one I'd go with from your list.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im surprised Orange Triad is not in the UK store. I know there is a Euro one cooking
    Last edited by powercage; 07-12-2015 at 07:23 AM.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000)
    With these choices, Anavite.
    B-240 S-375 D-455

RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anavite or the BB foundation series. A euro version of OT is supposed to be in the store soon if you wanted to wait for it.
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ♛♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛♛

punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkmillitia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Im surprised Orange Triad is not in the UK store
    I know. I'm sure they would make some nice money. It was the first choice by a long shot.

Only real options I guess is Anavite, Vita Jym, BB.com and Adam and get seperate joint support pills I guess.
    Attached Images

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anavite out of those
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by RunningTall View Post
    Anavite or the BB foundation series. A euro version of OT is supposed to be in the store soon if you wanted to wait for it.
    Hell yes! I look forward to when that comes out. I'll get the Avenite for now and then get OT when it comes out for us.

Thanks everyone! Got myself a little stack going; Creatine, Pre Jym, and Anavite. Hopefully I won't need much else. :0

leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anavite or NOW ADAM
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I would go with Anavite or NOW Adam out of those.

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anavite

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NOW Adam is what I use when Im not taking Orange Triad.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Out of that list
    Now Adam and anavite are my choices.. both have good quality forms of vitamins. Life force (source natural) is another.

Bb.com multi , orange triad, nutrabolics vitabolic & Animal pak are top notch aswell.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anavite, Animal Pak, and Vita Gym are my top 3 picks if Orange Triad is not an option.

Just pick the one that you feel best compliments your training. When it runs out, then you can always try another. Either way, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've used all 3 and been very happy with each.

gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you haven't already decided on one, or if you have & maybe for future reference, you may want to check out Vita-Drive by EFX SPORTS. It's actually on sale right now here on bb.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...vitadrive.html
    *Team All American EFX Sports.
    *Registered Nurse/Trauma Certified.
    *NPC National Men's Physique Competitor, Top 10 Jr. USA's 2015.

Web: http://www.aaefx.com/
    ********: http://www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram:@efxsports

*My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of
    All American EFX Sports as they are my own*

RaymondBrenner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most of drug store brands are ****, and with least bio-availability. After much research, I started taking XTendLife Total Balance, which is highly rated and backed by research. I did not feel either good or bad while on it, but I am in pretty good health and physically fit too, so dunno. It was super expensive too! Anyway, I got a SpectraCell nutritional test done and it showed several deficiencies. As recommended by by Naturopath, I started taking Pure Encapsulations Men's nutrients and I feel pretty good. This brand is generally recommended by most Naturopaths and holistic practitioners. I tried much of the brands listed by you and frankly noticed not much ...

TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys prefer Orange Triad over Opti-Men? Both can be had at discounted prices.

Originally Posted by TriathleteWes View Post
    You guys prefer Orange Triad over Opti-Men? Both can be had at discounted prices.
    Go with Orange Triad for 45 days worth of high quality vitamins/minerals/full joint complex/digestive/immune benefits.
    Controlled Labs Warder

TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriathleteWes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go with Orange Triad for 45 days worth of high quality vitamins/minerals/full joint complex/digestive/immune benefits.
    You guys take the recommended dosage on multi supplements, or is that an overkill? A lot of them suggest swallowing 3 to 6 pills a day. I tend to take 1 to 2 based on my training for the day, and rely on food to get the rest of my micronutrients.

Originally Posted by TriathleteWes View Post
    You guys take the recommended dosage on multi supplements, or is that an overkill? A lot of them suggest swallowing 3 to 6 pills a day. I tend to take 1 to 2 based on my training for the day, and rely on food to get the rest of my micronutrients.

Take the full dosage to get the full dose of the extras
    Controlled Labs Warder

Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Opti-men or NOW Adam would be my choices.

KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have now adam. always forget to take it. notice 0 difference.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im surprised Orange Triad is not in the UK store. I know there is a Euro one cooking
    yup, orange triad UK/eu is coming to bb.com in a month or two
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OT or Anavite

GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by punkmillitia View Post
    Hello all!

The choices are;
    Opti-Men,
    HIT Vitalizer,
    NOW ADAM,
    Armour V,
    Anavite,
    Jym Vita Jym.

Have you checked our Grenade Ration Pack? It's a great all-in-one containing Vitamins/Minerals, Fatty Acids, Fish Oil and Probiotics. Each pack contains a 30 day supply with each day in a handy tear-off strip.

http://uk.bodybuilding.com/store/gre...uestid=1306174
    Official Grenade Lead Forum Rep

--------------------

Grenade Defend BCAA Order & Save 15%

Grenade .50 Caliber Pre-Workout Order & Save 25%

********** CARB KILLA PEANUT NUTTER NOW AVAILABLE **********

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/grenade/grenade.html
    www.grenade.com

--------------------

********: grenadeofficial
    Twitter: thermogrenade
    Instagram: grenadeofficial
    Youtube: GrenadeTV

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yup, orange triad UK/eu is coming to bb.com in a month or two
    Well there we go
    Controlled Labs Warder

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Orange Triad gets my vote. 45 days, great forms and dosages of vitaminss, mineralss, anti oxidants, digestive health herbs and joint support for 50 cents a day… easy decision!

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anavite is one of the best multivitamins money can buy

100% RDA Magnesium
    200% RDA Zinc

high quality forms that are bio-available - fantastic, and the powder tastes like tang
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Orange Triad gets my vote. 45 days, great forms and dosages of vitaminss, mineralss, anti oxidants, digestive health herbs and joint support for 50 cents a day… easy decision!
    Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    OT or Anavite
    thanks for the orange triad suggestions
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831