Thread: Bruise on Bicep

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bruise on Bicep

After a heavy back and bicep day I noticed a bruise appeared on my right bicep. There is no pain, no loss of ROM or strength. I have also torn my left bicep in a bad car accident, so I know exactly how that feels and this is no where near that. This leads me to believe that it could be a busted blood vessel. Any ideas would be appreciated. If it doesnt get better in a few days I will go to a Dr, but would rather not

Attached Images
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer