Registered User KonstantinosMav's Avatar
    KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking First time Keto, so far so Good. pics inside

Ok guys so this is my first time that I have tried keto. The day before I started I had a BW of 184 LBS, current weight (15 Days later) is at 176 LBS. First 2-4 days were the worse! (no energy and I could not focus much). Passed day 4 my energy is high again and I am engaged in weight training (1 day ON 1 day OFF). I was always in shape even before Keto but my bodyweight was up and I was holding more water to I decided to do this for a 2-3 week period. ABS and cuts are visible with very low body-fat percentage Initially I wanted to do this for approximately 10 days, but I may hold it for 3 weeks in total (I noticed it takes a bit of time for all the chemical changes to occur within the body) Keep in mind I am doing strictly ZERO Carbs. Not even a hint of carbs.
    I tried using the KetoStix but every time I tested it was a negative result... so I don't bother using them at all anymore, visible results speak for themselves.

First picture in the gym is the day before I started the diet. (184 LBS)
    Second picture is 11 (eleven) days later on ZERO Carbs. (Approx 180 L BS)
    Attached Images

Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dimitri318 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can you post what your diet is? Wondering how your eating zero carbs?
    ***Misc Firearms Crew***
    South Carolina Gamecocks

Registered User KonstantinosMav's Avatar
    KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dimitri318 View Post
    Can you post what your diet is? Wondering how your eating zero carbs?
    Yiasou Dimitri, well breakfast was usually eggs-sardines- occasional bacon strips- and some yellow cheese. Afterwards I would consume throughout the day either chicken, beef, fish (mostly salmon because of the fat content), olive oil, and around my workout I would supplement with IsoPure ZERO carb protein powder. I believe that it is also important to take a multivitamin throughout the diet because you are not really getting in any vitamins or minerals while on a Keto diet.
    It has been about 2 weeks since I finished the diet and feel and look great. However just for the Summer I am not eating any rice or pasta products yet. My main source of carbs will remain from vegetables, oats, flaxseed, and chiaseeds. Good luck!

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Greek crew checkin in

OP: lookin good
    We're all gonna make it.

Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KonstantinosMav View Post
    Ok guys so this is my first time that I have tried keto. The day before I started I had a BW of 184 LBS, current weight (15 Days later) is at 176 LBS. First 2-4 days were the worse! (no energy and I could not focus much). Passed day 4 my energy is high again and I am engaged in weight training (1 day ON 1 day OFF). I was always in shape even before Keto but my bodyweight was up and I was holding more water to I decided to do this for a 2-3 week period. ABS and cuts are visible with very low body-fat percentage Initially I wanted to do this for approximately 10 days, but I may hold it for 3 weeks in total (I noticed it takes a bit of time for all the chemical changes to occur within the body) Keep in mind I am doing strictly ZERO Carbs. Not even a hint of carbs.
    I tried using the KetoStix but every time I tested it was a negative result... so I don't bother using them at all anymore, visible results speak for themselves.

First picture in the gym is the day before I started the diet. (184 LBS)
    Second picture is 11 (eleven) days later on ZERO Carbs. (Approx 180 L BS)

From what I have read here and looked into, I am going to begin this diet. I want to see how much fat I can burn and if it changes me for better or for worse for a small time frame. Thanks for the info everybody. RTR!
    I am always one lift, from Perfection.
    1/75th Army Rangers
    God Protect this Country
    TO BE ONE ASK ONE

nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000)
    interesting. In for results