BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Dinner ideas for vegetarian? (fish ok)

Hi all,

I'm going back into keto again and this time aiming for 2 months. My housemate will be joining me She's vegetarian, but eats fish.

I was hoping some of you could point me to meat free keto recipes for dinner. We're aiming two months so will need some variety!

I know there's a loads of recipes here on the forums, but if you could point me to ones that you've tried and liked, that would be great.

Thanks!

LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrainsToGains View Post
    Hi all,

I'm going back into keto again and this time aiming for 2 months. My housemate will be joining me She's vegetarian, but eats fish.

I was hoping some of you could point me to meat free keto recipes for dinner. We're aiming two months so will need some variety!

I know there's a loads of recipes here on the forums, but if you could point me to ones that you've tried and liked, that would be great.

Thanks!
    She's NOT Vegetarian, or she wouldn't eat fish. Possibility of closer to a Pescetarian diet. That is seafood, but no sea animals, & plant food, with egg & dairy. I'm not saying she eats eggs & dairy, but Vegetarians, don't eat fish.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/...mon-75528.aspx

http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/mockafoni_cheese.html

http://www.reddit.com/r/vegetarianketo
    "Even if the Goals are Never Reached, they Keep the Mind Active & the Body Alive." ~ Me

BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BALarimer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gardein makes good vegetarian products that will work with Keto. I like the Beefless Tips and the Madarin Orange Crispy Chick'n. The I skip the orange sauce, toss it in wing sauce and through it with a salad for a Vegetarian Buffalo Chicken Salad.

But check out their website, you may find other stuff that fits. Hope this helps.

BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys I'll look into those, and yeh she's pescetarian.